MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
YES GIRL.. i hope so too.. his aunt mentioned a rehab for him.. but he's so sickly, emphysema and COPD, i don't know..

i will def research..

399!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand you.. you sound like my sup.. he always have USE OR LOSE he has been in puerto vallarta for 2 weeks now and prolly won't go nowhere else till next year..

i can't do it.. i use that leave soon as i get it LOL

i have 35 hrs leave LOL

Dang Quana, what kind of leave do you get...I'm maxed at 315, so I cashed in 35hours and I'll be close to max again. We can only cash in every 4 months. So, what I end up doing is taking a few days here and there.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
"SUNNY with a chance".. lol.. my kids watch that show on disney.. everytime i say ur name, i think of it!!

but anyway.. sunny.. mista is going for his drug test w/ HOME DEPOT today!!!!!

Let me give ya'll another praise report!!

i was off from work monday for prez day right.. well roger was moping around cuz things are just rough right now for the kids in JA, he don't have much money to send, same story.. he even tried to sell his movado watch but couldn't get a decent price..

so i dreaded it, but i got up w/ him and went and did some applications.. (UGGGHHH i was kind of mad cuz it seems im always doing SOMETHING on my day off, i wanted to rest, but anyways, of course i did not show him my frustration, thats my BABAY!!!)

we filled out the home depot app, and they called us 3 hours LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the HR rep asked him when did he fill out the app and when he told her, she said she couldn't BELIEVE IT!! said that ppl usually take 6 WEEKS or MORE to get called back..

i told roger that the prayers of the righteous availeth much!!! the yardies had lifted you up in prayer my bwoy!!!

now you need fi go to church more than once a month!!! LOL

i remember the donut incident too.. i told roger bout it, cuz he seems to love donuts too LOL

Home Depot is a GREAT company to work for, Q - they promote and train from within - One of my cousins started with them as a floor sales person about 8 years ago - HS diploma only - he's now a regional manager making 6 figures - My other cousin has been with them (in TX, actually) for a few years now, and he has been promoted up too -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Girl i get 6 hrs every 2 weeks... ive been here 6 years so if i was a better steward w/ my leave i could have at least 200, but like i said i use it as soon as i get it.. take long lunches, take off for any and everything, mental health days LOL.. when roger was in florida.. i went to see him every mnth LOL.

out of control i know.. imma do better..

Home Depot is a GREAT company to work for, Q - they promote and train from within - One of my cousins started with them as a floor sales person about 8 years ago - HS diploma only - he's now a regional manager making 6 figures - My other cousin has been with them (in TX, actually) for a few years now, and he has been promoted up too -

Yep I worked in their Risk Management Dept for 3 years before I left to return to the law firm environment.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
at least he looked good in it -- instead of looking like a broke down Detriot pimp. My cousin use to Breezes and he had to wear a lime green suit with a matching hat, I would die laughing everytime he woud stop by my dads house before he went to work in the evening. Now, he's working at Pladium or something like that and he has to wear a bright YELLOW suit. I have to ask him what's up that.

Why does it have to be a Detroit pimp? You knows I gots family there! Thats where my Daddy and Mommy are from!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

HEYYYYY..sus and DW!!!

go HD go HD LOL

i told him i think they would be hiring w/ spring coming up and all the home projects and gardening going on.. i think he would enjoy it.. ppl at home depot seem so happy LOL.. and he is a handy man.. so maybe he can learn some things to upgrade the house LOL

Why does it have to be a Detroit pimp? You knows I gots family there! Thats where my Daddy and Mommy are from!

so you know all about those detroit pimps then :whistle::rofl:

hey dills!

HEYYYYY..sus and DW!!!

go HD go HD LOL

i told him i think they would be hiring w/ spring coming up and all the home projects and gardening going on.. i think he would enjoy it.. ppl at home depot seem so happy LOL.. and he is a handy man.. so maybe he can learn some things to upgrade the house LOL

so you know all about those detroit pimps then :whistle::rofl:

hey dills!

That's good Q...he will probably enjoy working there...

Hi Dills!! :star:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies ...Whats going on....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Amen Q! HD is a good company to work for. I worked at the corporate office here in Atlanta for about 3 years...chile some of the folks in them stores were making some serious$$$ per hour after they had moved up and been there for a while! Its a second income in yoru household... so I'm praying for him!

yes girl.. being w/ a man that have kids, you always wonder how that money thing is gonna work out, esp being on vj awhile and hearing some stories and i know he feel guilty bout leaving the kids.. but he seems like he know how to balance his responsibilities. he is eager to start taking up a couple of the bills..

i got my budgeting speech ready just in case :whistle::rofl:

Timeline
CONFESSION time :o

:lol::jest: Well, I just ate a large slice of RED VELVET cake with buttercream icing and guess what -- it was sooooooo GOOD and I feel great! :P:jest:

Took me an hour to eat it

Just shaking my head...

Timeline
Aah no, I've gotten so damn lazy being spoiled in Jamaica by him. So I decided that we'll prepare together when he comes. That way we can go shopping together and stuff, but in the meantime I'm just gonna get him a coat. I have an evil idea to get him a pleather jacket so he can freeze and stop running his mouth talkin bout it can't be that cold, but then I don't want him to get sick

Right cause then you'd be the one taking care of him!

MRStee: We definitely should meet. I would love to meet you. Which state are you in?

Dens: Girl I don't mind you telling me my Baby is a cutie cause he really is. He's such a sweetheart too.

I Hope to meet you when I come to Georgia next month to visit my In laws.

Im in PA but I will travel. Its about 2 hours away :)

Good Morning Yardies ...Whats going on....

Morning Lady C!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.