MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Tell him you forgot his jacket when he comes and see what he says then. LOL he'll feel the wind walking off the plane. lol

Okay, I got one that is hard headed as well...swears he trying to get use to the cold weather...I told him I was born and raised in Georgia and we hardly ever have really cold weather but this winter has been cold...its not something you ever get use to...you just prepare for it and dress for the weather!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
hey 1luv!!!

oonu know tre a jester fi tru.. mi nuh get mi hopes up atall wid har LOL

((((((((((((((((((((chups))))))))))))))))

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yep it will be there soon! Is he going to pick it up or have it delivered?

Girl if it's ready today he'll pick it up on the way to the airport :devil: But my hopes are shot for today so I'm shooting for tomorrow coz jetblue got a sale I'd hate to miss. I told him I'm flying him 1st class and he'll be fooled by it too coz jetblue IS nice

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Okay, I got one that is hard headed as well...swears he trying to get use to the cold weather...I told him I was born and raised in Georgia and we hardly ever have really cold weather but this winter has been cold...its not something you ever get use to...you just prepare for it and dress for the weather!

A - mek im tan deh, wen im catch cowl undah im baxide im we feel eeh. My husband knew better cause mi warn im. He came in the summer though perfect day (4th of July) and he said it was hotter here than in Jamaica -- I'd have to agree with him on that one. At least when u stand in the shade back home, you can feel the difference.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Quana... Glad your dad is doing good. I miss chatting with you girlie. I miss JA oh so bad too. We will be going in the summer though and I keep asking Ray "Are you sure you can only take a week" LMAO I want to stay for 2 weeks.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh sweet. I was hoping he'd get his by today so I can throw him on the 3 o'clock fight from montego bay but I called and they said it's still at the embassy eventhough the website said it was picked up from the embassy :unsure: but he'll be here any minute now :dance::dance:

I think when it sates that it was picked up from the embassy it's because they had enetred the info in the system on the day of your approval but once it's ready the status will be updated.

If he's gonna pick it up the website will state that the visa is awaiting pick up as requested. Good luck, hopefully he gets it by Friday.

TAMH

Girl if it's ready today he'll pick it up on the way to the airport :devil: But my hopes are shot for today so I'm shooting for tomorrow coz jetblue got a sale I'd hate to miss. I told him I'm flying him 1st class and he'll be fooled by it too coz jetblue IS nice

Alright lil'mama you doing it big... :thumbs: that's awesome! Keep us in the loop! :star:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good for you girl! :thumbs:

TAMH

I think when it sates that it was picked up from the embassy it's because they had enetred the info in the system on the day of your approval but once it's ready the status will be updated.

If he's gonna pick it up the website will state that the visa is awaiting pick up as requested. Good luck, hopefully he gets it by Friday.

Yep! :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
First, I love you! :) Second, I didn't say nuffin and if I did, SunRay put me up to it! Im a :innocent: lol

LMAO... Don't blame it on me MsTee, blame it on the alcohol.....LMAO :bonk:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey 1luv!!!

oonu know tre a jester fi tru.. mi nuh get mi hopes up atall wid har LOL

Hey Dens and Q

Hubby is leaving next week Friday for 2 weeks I am dreading it already :crying:

Sunray I miss Jamaica too :crying:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all 7:35 AM PST at work for 30 minutes now. t2209.gifWanted to stay in the bed with hubby we sleep like t2212.gif but when he got up I had to too. Why does he get up so cheery.t2208.gif

Im still like this until we walk out the doort2215.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

A - mek im tan deh, wen im catch cowl undah im baxide im we feel eeh. My husband knew better cause mi warn im. He came in the summer though perfect day (4th of July) and he said it was hotter here than in Jamaica -- I'd have to agree with him on that one. At least when u stand in the shade back home, you can feel the difference.

Girl I dun told his narrow behind too many times! I told him before our ceremony that he better not be laid up in the ER with a cold or worst due to him trying to be brave with the weather!

Summers here are really hot...poe thang he bout to feel the real deal and no sea to bring in the nice breeze! Poe thang! :whistle:

Hey Dens and Q

Hubby is leaving next week Friday for 2 weeks I am dreading it already :crying:

Sunray I miss Jamaica too :crying:

I miss it too! One of my good friends is leaving today and she will be there for like 2 weeks...I almost forgot Den was here and booked me a flight... :hehe:

Morning all 7:35 AM PST at work for 30 minutes now. t2209.gifWanted to stay in the bed with hubby we sleep like t2212.gif but when he got up I had to too. Why does he get up so cheery.t2208.gif

Im still like this until we walk out the doort2215.gif

Morning JQ...girl you got them Baby Phat boots on today? :unsure:

Quanna, glad to hear your dad is doing better!

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks 1luv..

my dad is a drug addict and thats why he gets sick like this and apart of the reason he has stayed MIA..

its such a shame.. my dad was top of his class, always had the best jobs, very clever and intelligent man, but his life just spiraled out of control with drugs..its SUCH a shame..

now it seems he has a bit of alzheimers, he is only 51, but he talks about things and ppl that are not there.. he is not very cooperative at times with the nurses.. my grand dad used to be just like this but he was 70..

my dad will surely need somebody in the family to take care of him to stay away from those drugs and assist him in general (if he lets them) his only brother is also on drugs and his only sis has 3 boys she's tryna raise on her own and has known about his whereabouts and dealings but never tried to help before so i don't know if she will now (not that she could anyway, he is very stubborn)

i am the oldest and i have the room for him, so it is highly likely it could be me.. i am uneasy about it of course, I know he will not be happy about this... its very hard for me to not take the things said and done personally..i walked out on my grand dad one night i was to sit w/ him cuz he was accusing me of stealing something from him (they do that alot) he was a 7ft tall man that was VERY upset, i was a lil scared and po'd a bit too.. i just wasn't blessed w/ the compassion sometimes..

it prolly will be awhile before my dad is out of hosp, but like always, im trying to figure out step b before i get to A..

DW -- when it got cold the 1st year my husband was here it got hives so bad he had to go to the ER -- I felt so sorry for him. I didn't even know that could happen. The docs says his skin is super soft (whatever) that means and it just needs to get adjust to the cold. He was fine by January. This happened in November 2008.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.