KarenCee

Its raining today....

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

It's raining today....and today being the day that it is, I'm just a little down. I hate to cry on y'alls shoulders, but...well...y'all are pretty much it as far as family...besides my beloved Joel. I've talked to him today too, so that has helped.

Today would have been the 8th birthday of my twin sons Michael and Matthew. It's raining like mad... the cemetary is an hour and a half away... and it's my daughter's weekend with her dad. Sigh... and I miss my sweetheart (like everyone else on here :)).

Hugs are optional....but greatly appreciated :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way......Not much I can say, but hugs definitely sent your way! Don't feel alone though, like you said, you have an extended family here always ready to listen......Fire away!! (F)

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Awwwwwwww.............sorry to hear you are having a sad day... :( I hope tomorrow is brighter for you...

bighug.gifflowers.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Karen,

I am sorry your having a bad day today. Seems the rains dont help to lighten our moods and especially on days that have meanings for us. I am sending you a big hug and think you should try and do something special for yourself to try and feel better today. How about nice long bubble bath with some fav music, call a friend or just go alone and splurge on a nice lunch or dinner? (F)

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Huge {{{{{{HUG}}}}}} for you from across the pond. I hope the sun shines tomorrow.

with very best wishes,

daisy

Daisy, Surrey UK +++ DJ, California USA

March 2001: Dear Duck.... with kind regards, Daisy

April 2002: Our first visit, the start of many..

How blessed we are to meet and fall in love

May 2005: We marry in California

June 2005: We start the visa process

July 2005: NOA1

Jan 2006: NOA2

Apr 2006: Case complete

Apr 2006: NVC send file to London

June 2006: Church blessing in London

June 2006: Medical

June 2006: Interview

June 2006: VISA!!!!! :)))

Sept 2006: Daisy age 50 and 7/12ths moves to California... whoooohooooooo!

Removal of Conditions

June 2008: Mail package to CSC

July 2008: Biometrics Appt

October 2008: 10 year green card arrives in the mail.

Citizenship

January 2010: Apply for US citizenship.

March 2010: Oath ceremony. Citizenship complete!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

aaahhhhhh Karen , same sort of day here

But Always Remember

Someone Somewhere

thinks of your smile

And finds in your presance

That life is worthwhile

So whenever your lonely

remember its True

Someone Somewhere

IS THINKING OF YOU

:D:D:D:D:D:D

mike & jemema

7-28-05 first met online

10-4-05 engaged-in phills

12-19-05 filed I-129-f

NOA1??????????

1/23/06 NOA2 RECIEVED , SNAIL MAIL

1/25/06 nvc recieve's petiton

1/27/06 forward to manila

1/29/06 manila recieved

5/18/06 medical exam

5/25/06 INTERVIEW

APPROVED......................

5/26/06 Visa in Hand

6/5/06 Back to the States Together

6/13/06 Applied for SSN

6/26/06 recieved ssn

7/28/06 Wedding planned

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
It's raining today....and today being the day that it is, I'm just a little down. I hate to cry on y'alls shoulders, but...well...y'all are pretty much it as far as family...besides my beloved Joel. I've talked to him today too, so that has helped.

Today would have been the 8th birthday of my twin sons Michael and Matthew. It's raining like mad... the cemetary is an hour and a half away... and it's my daughter's weekend with her dad. Sigh... and I miss my sweetheart (like everyone else on here :)).

Hugs are optional....but greatly appreciated :)

Hi KarenCee,

It's raining here in Michigan too, and the day sure could use some color! If I weren't so busy today, I might visit an arboretum. ... Anyway, I wish you hugs and warmth and peace. I hope you're reunited soon with your better half :-) ... {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Edited by Kaalyx

You will never grow old to me, or die, or be lost in any way.

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For You, Karen, from all of us...

"Happiness is a butterfly,

which when pursued

is always just beyond

your grasp, but which,

if you sit down quietly,

may alight upon you. "

*Karen -- Jamaica ....... Courtney -- New Jersey*

09-12-05 - AOS filed

04-21-06 - AOS Interview

04-27-06 - Approval

05-17-06 - Green Card in hand

02-11-08 - File to remove conditions

03-15-08 - Biometrics

03-18-09 - Approved - No interview (Card production ordered)

03-24-09 - 10-year card arrives!

adaf8672.gif

JimminiCricket.jpg

Awww (((HUGS)) for you, Karen.

Like many have said, the weather just compounds everything but I know that even if it were sunny out, you'd still be having a tough time today. My greatest loss in life so far has been my Mom 12 years ago. And if you're anything like me, even though many years have passed, each year on "that day", it's as if it was only yesterday that it happened all over again. The anniversary just seems to rip off any scab that has healed over. Is there no way for you to get to the cemetery, despite the weather. You can always still go if you drive...just take it slow. Bring an umbrella. I think it might bring you some peace.

Thinking of you, girl. (F)

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

• 2 months later...