tom&tanya

February 2010 Filers -- I-129F -- VSC

1,797 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Lohninck, what the heck is going on? Seriously. This is BS. Come on girl. Put some of that Jersey ####### on VSC.

Leslie, well hello. Beginning to think you had borrowed my midget from Lohninck(she couldn't handle him) and y'all were doing something with a box. Me and Doc will be waiting at your POE with roadkill on the grill, an inflatible pool full of beer, and a video camera to document you streaking NAKED across the lower 48. Game on.

Just to let y'all know. The donkey cried, said something about needing therapy, and then ran away. Let me know if you see him. I had to put a deposit down on him.

The March thread has been getting approvals. Glad for them, but they are like "weeee." I will find it hard if any of them can step it up and actually consumate their marriages. I think I just started a border skirmish with them. "Weeeee."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Leslie - you got NOA2 notification on May 19th but still no hard copy to the USCs house?

I'd be making some phone calls, coast to coast mail is usually 5 days at best. I'm not sure it's absolutely necessary at this point, although I'm saving it. Anyone know if there is a real reason to keep the NOA2 notice, considering the Embassy has their case?

Mailed K1: Fedex to VSC Feb 19, 2010

NOA1: Feb 22

NOA2: May 17 (84 days, no touches, both SMS and email notice received a day later)

Rcvd at NVC: May 19

Sent on to Embassy: May 21 (in reality, May 24th)

Received at Embassy: May 26

Packet 3 received: June 1

Packet 3 returned: June 2

Packet 4 received: June 16 (emailed appointment date June 11)

interview: July 19th (Warsaw - APPROVED!!!)

POE: July 24th :)

Timeline

Uk - yeah, packet 3 received, signed, scanned and emailed back to them. It would be nice if they specified what exactly they wanted when submitting via email, but they got JPEGs. :)

NOA2: May 17 (84 days, no touches, both SMS and email notice received a day later)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I wish I knew what was up, poacher. It's getting more and more disheartening as the days go on. Whoever's at VSC absolutely hates us January filers. I can't believe there's still a whole bunch of us left while people from March are getting approved. No such thing as justice in VSC, that's all.

Today I kept busy by doing a self make up trial for the wedding since my friend who was meant to be my make up artist can no longer make it. http://i46.tinypic.com/2yl9zee.jpg I think I'm fond of the right side myself. Matches the detail of my dress, which is rad. What say you, fellow female February filers? <-- filling my F quota for the day. There's a couple of f words I have for VSC in particular, but I'll keep my calm for now.. but we know Jersey girls aren't good at holding their temper for too long. :angry:

Before Journey:

Met online in 2002 as friends. Fell in love in 2005. Got engaged in 2010.

K-1 Journey, January 2010-July 2010:

NOA1: January 29. RFE: April 21. NOA2: June 4. Interview: July 15. Visa in hand: July 20. POE: July 22.

July 24, 2010: Married in front of 150 of our loved ones on a beautiful, sunny day. Living happily ever after and oh so thankful that 5 years of a long distance relationship and 7 months of a visa process is condensed into one line.

Wedding pictures! Because I'm shameless. http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/AmeriDaneWedding/

Adjustment of Status Journey, January 2011-March 2011:

January 25: NOA1 for AOS and EAD. Feb 5: Bio appointment received. Feb 7: RFE. Feb 11: Sent RFE response. Feb 23: AOS transfered to CSC. Feb 25: Biometrics. March 11: EAD approved! March 19: Received EAD. March 21: AOS approved! March 25: GC in hand!

And we'll live happily ever after.. for the next 2 years, anyway.

Leslie - you got NOA2 notification on May 19th but still no hard copy to the USCs house?

I'd be making some phone calls, coast to coast mail is usually 5 days at best. I'm not sure it's absolutely necessary at this point, although I'm saving it. Anyone know if there is a real reason to keep the NOA2 notice, considering the Embassy has their case?

I thought I saw somewhere that you need a copy of NOA2 for the application after the wedding. But we will put a fire under someones ####. We received the NVC notice yesterday, so something is up with this NOA2.

OUR TIMELINE AND K1 JOURNEY

Sept 4, 2009...We meet in Toronto, Canada at a Kid Rock concert
Feb 19, 2010...NOA1 recieved in mail
May 19, 2010...NOA2 (92 days)
Sept 24, 2010...Interview! APPROVED! smile.png
Oct 29, 2010...POE--Buffalo, NY
Nov 10, 2010...Courthouse wedding in NY state
Dec 11, 2010...Beach wedding in Hawaii

Dec 09, 2010...NOA for AOS, EAD, AP
Feb 11, 2011...AOS & EAD approved smile.png
Feb 12, 2011...AP approved smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received GREEN CARD smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received AP
Feb 22, 2011...Received EAD

Nov 09, 2012...Sent in I-751, Removal of Conditions
Nov 14, 2011...NOA1
Dec 18, 2012...Biometrics

May 03, 2013...10 year GREEN CARD approved! yes.gif

I wish I knew what was up, poacher. It's getting more and more disheartening as the days go on. Whoever's at VSC absolutely hates us January filers. I can't believe there's still a whole bunch of us left while people from March are getting approved. No such thing as justice in VSC, that's all.

Today I kept busy by doing a self make up trial for the wedding since my friend who was meant to be my make up artist can no longer make it. http://i46.tinypic.com/2yl9zee.jpg I think I'm fond of the right side myself. Matches the detail of my dress, which is rad. What say you, fellow female February filers? <-- filling my F quota for the day. There's a couple of f words I have for VSC in particular, but I'll keep my calm for now.. but we know Jersey girls aren't good at holding their temper for too long. :angry:

I really like the right eye. Sorry, but the left kinda looks sickly to me.

I will say more than my share of F words on your behalf. And that says a lot! I swear like a trucker & a sailor put together!

Come on VSC! Take pity on this poor girl!!!! Approve her already!!!!

Nov 14, 2011...NOA1

Leslie, well hello. Beginning to think you had borrowed my midget from Lohninck(she couldn't handle him) and y'all were doing something with a box. Me and Doc will be waiting at your POE with roadkill on the grill, an inflatible pool full of beer, and a video camera to document you streaking NAKED across the lower 48. Game on.

Hi!!! The midget & the box was last week, he's a little frightened now. Gonna hafta coax him out of hiding somehow.

Can't wait for the roadkill on the grill...my POE will be Buffalo, so you guys will prob just fit in fine. & yes, I will be

streaking naked across all the states. That will be my new conquest! NY...dun. FL...dun.

Nov 14, 2011...NOA1

Timeline

I really like the right eye. Sorry, but the left kinda looks sickly to me.

I will say more than my share of F words on your behalf. And that says a lot! I swear like a trucker & a sailor put together!

Come on VSC! Take pity on this poor girl!!!! Approve her already!!!!

Yeah, I thought the same about the left color. The chick at Sephora had no problem selling it to me and it seemed nicer in store, but they do have that special lighting that makes EVERYTHING look better there.. so.. thanks for reinforcing what I thought anywho!

Aaaand thank youuuuuuuuu for the f words towards VSC. I'm done acting nice towards them in hoping it would kiss their butts. It's all about the rage now.

Before Journey:

NOA1: January 29. RFE: April 21. NOA2: June 4. Interview: July 15. Visa in hand: July 20. POE: July 22.

July 24, 2010: Married in front of 150 of our loved ones on a beautiful, sunny day. Living happily ever after and oh so thankful that 5 years of a long distance relationship and 7 months of a visa process is condensed into one line.

Wedding pictures! Because I'm shameless. http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/AmeriDaneWedding/

January 25: NOA1 for AOS and EAD. Feb 5: Bio appointment received. Feb 7: RFE. Feb 11: Sent RFE response. Feb 23: AOS transfered to CSC. Feb 25: Biometrics. March 11: EAD approved! March 19: Received EAD. March 21: AOS approved! March 25: GC in hand!

Timeline

That's lame (still waiting). I see from your sig it was 'on an adjucators desk' on the 27th. Recall poachers recollection about batch processing by teleworkers, I posted what might have been the source somewhere in thread, seems highly possible/likely that it can be up to a week or so turnaround from 'picking up a stack/box of cases.' There also seems to be a delay in the time it's processed before the online case is updated, a day apart here at least. Hang in there, if it's on a desk, it's got to be coming this week.

Timeline

I thought I saw somewhere that you need a copy of NOA2 for the application after the wedding. But we will put a fire under someones ####. We received the NVC notice yesterday, so something is up with this NOA2.

You're right, you need it for AOS, here's the link, see the checklist.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

I did find this note, though (for the NOA2 notice): " Should this document be misplaced/lost/never received you can file an I-824 to receive a duplicate copy via mail."

Timeline

That's lame (still waiting). I see from your sig it was 'on an adjucators desk' on the 27th. Recall poachers recollection about batch processing by teleworkers, I posted what might have been the source somewhere in thread, seems highly possible/likely that it can be up to a week or so turnaround from 'picking up a stack/box of cases.' There also seems to be a delay in the time it's processed before the online case is updated, a day apart here at least. Hang in there, if it's on a desk, it's got to be coming this week.

Ah, right, thank you! That's given me a bit of consolation. I had a dream we were approved on the 7th. Maybe that'll be our special day.. but I hope it's sooner!

Before Journey:

Thanks SandT! I was just about to hunt the site for that info!

Nov 14, 2011...NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.