tom&tanya

February 2010 Filers -- I-129F -- VSC

1,797 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Update the list UK, everybody take one step forward!!!!. Comne on.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

CONGRATS UK!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Please rub some of your good luck on the rest of us! Or somebody rub something on someone, it doesn't matter as long as we get some speedy approvals!

I am enjoying everyone's romantic how we met stories. They are all so fun to read. So here's mine...

We met in Toronto at a Kid Rock concert Labour Day weekend last year. After we met we have been & still do BBM each other all day long when we are not together. We live 3 1/4 hour drive from each other & make that drive once a week or so. Two weeks ago we were on the Kid Rock Cruise & had the chance to meet Kid Rock. I thanked him & told him because of him we met, are engaged & going to get married. He was happy!

OUR TIMELINE AND K1 JOURNEY

Sept 4, 2009...We meet in Toronto, Canada at a Kid Rock concert
Feb 19, 2010...NOA1 recieved in mail
May 19, 2010...NOA2 (92 days)
Sept 24, 2010...Interview! APPROVED! smile.png
Oct 29, 2010...POE--Buffalo, NY
Nov 10, 2010...Courthouse wedding in NY state
Dec 11, 2010...Beach wedding in Hawaii

Dec 09, 2010...NOA for AOS, EAD, AP
Feb 11, 2011...AOS & EAD approved smile.png
Feb 12, 2011...AP approved smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received GREEN CARD smile.png
Feb 18, 2011...Received AP
Feb 22, 2011...Received EAD

Nov 09, 2012...Sent in I-751, Removal of Conditions
Nov 14, 2011...NOA1
Dec 18, 2012...Biometrics

May 03, 2013...10 year GREEN CARD approved! yes.gif

CONGRATS UK!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Please rub some of your good luck on the rest of us! Or somebody rub something on someone, it doesn't matter as long as we get some speedy approvals!

I am enjoying everyone's romantic how we met stories. They are all so fun to read. So here's mine...

We met in Toronto at a Kid Rock concert Labour Day weekend last year. After we met we have been & still do BBM each other all day long when we are not together. We live 3 1/4 hour drive from each other & make that drive once a week or so. Two weeks ago we were on the Kid Rock Cruise & had the chance to meet Kid Rock. I thanked him & told him because of him we met, are engaged & going to get married. He was happy!

Thats a great story, WOWWWWW Kid Rock in person.... i wish i was closer to Honey, i have to take a plane to see him, but is worth it...

oct 2007*met
05nov2007*started dating
02jan2010*engaged
13feb2010*sent I-129F
17feb2010*cashed check and received at VSC
24feb2010*NOA1
12May2010*** got NOA2 approval on email.
13may2010*** sent appr to NVC
17may2010***NVC received.
17May2010*** Got NOA2 approval hard copy.
25may2010*** embassy received...
30may2010***got NVC case number on mail.
17Sep2010*Interview date yayyyyyyyy *****APPROVED*****
16oct2010* POE Newark, NJ sooo easy...
26Oct2010* applied for SSN
10Nov2010* Wedding
27Nov2010* AOS/EAD sent.
29Nov2010* Forms arrived at facility
09Dec2010* Received notification email.
13Dec2010* NOA1/touched/SSN received
10Jan2011* biometrics in Elizabeth, NJ
15Jan2011* AOS case transfer to CSC
21Jan2011* AOS Arrived to CSC.
10Feb2011* EAD Approved
15Feb2011* Another MSG of approval of EAD?
16Feb2011* got email about letter of EAD approval on mail.
18Feb2011* got m EAD Card...
22Feb2011* AOS approved
26Feb2011* GC Received on the mail
27Nov2012* Sent the I-751 (same day as the AOS/EAD!!!!)
29Nov2012* I-751 received at facility
08Dec2012* Got an ROE sad.png hubby sent only copies
10DEc2012* sent I-751 again with originals lol
12Dec2012* Received at facility
17dec2012* Got NOA extending my residence for one year!!!
16jan2013* Biometrics done

2may2013* RFE need more evidence cray5ol.gifthey dont think it is enough

Timeline

There is so much smack I could talk right now, but I am a man of my word. It is freakin killing me to be good. The past two pages have left so many open windows. I will even leave David alone. Not for long though. I will try to give y'all a little detail but not make it too long. Wait, why are we being nice to UK, she got her NOA2. Forget her. Okay, a promise is a promise.

Me, southern boy. Joined the Corps at 17. I graduated high school a year early. Did my time as Uncle Sam's Misguided Child dragging my posessions all over the world. Loved it. Got out after the Gulf War in 91. Went to NC State for engineering. Got married. Had three sons. YES, I reproduce. Makes y'all a little worried doesn't it. After seven years, unfortunately got divorced. My ex is a great woman. I did not date and marry a woman for a total of 14 years to a freak. Actually, no lie, when David called me tonight I was at her house picking up my son to go to the gym. She married another jarhead. She is a great mother and woman, just didn't work out for us.

Okay, I'm in sales. A customer over five years ago was married to a Ukranian woman. We went to dinner, I met her, and I became enthralled. She had a friend that I started talking to by email. I didn't hit it off with her, but thought let me do some more digging into this. I went on a dating/marriage site. Judge me now, I don't care. I went to Kyiv for three weeks that summer to meet some of the ladies that I had corresponded with. I did not want to come home. I was in "hog heaven." I went back two months later to see a lady I had dated. We were together for two years, but she was more interested in having a "boyfriend" than marriage. Six or seven trips to Kyiv and one to Dominican Republic (Too cold in Kyiv in January) and I called it quits with her.

A few months later, I decided I would like to visit another Ukranian city. I decided on Kharkov. Okay, y'all are saying what is he doing. Heck, I was taking Russian classes and I loved it over there. Went to Kharkov and dated some more great ladies. No, I'm not an international playboy or sex tourist. Met another lady I thought was great. Dated her for almost 1 1/2 years. Living and working over there was never an option. I have the responsibility of making sure my sons grow to be good men. Even submitted her application for the 129F, got approved, went for the interview, and she received her fiancee visa. Life was great up until her good-bye party. Her mother cried the whole time. Inna, Katja, Olga, Iryna, Natasha, etc., cried all night long. This made my SO cry all night. Next morning, we had a heart to heart, and decided that she was not strong enough to start a new life without her friends and family. I was floored, humiliated, and needless to say broken hearted. What a crappy flight home.

I took a break for a while, which means staying in the US. Last spring one of my friends that I had made in Kharkov told me to come and visit. He had a few friends that he thought I would like to meet. Now, everyone is saying, "what an idiot." I'll take that. Last May, I was on the big bird back to Ukraine. Back to square one, too. Now, this was like my 10th trip there, I was just going to drink some beer, have fun, go on dates(not a bad thing), and had no expectations. On my third or fourth blind date, that my buddy set me up with I was floored. All of the girls were smart, good looking, and genuine, but Vika was just a little different. We had a blast, me with my bad Russian, her bad English, it was awesome. When I got her a taxi home I was dancing when she said that she would like to see me again. When she was not teaching classes, we were together for my last two weeks.

I went back in July for two weeks. Too see Vika and a few other ladies. Vika had lessons to teach at the university, sometimes during the day, sometimes in the evening. When she was teaching, I would be out on the town. I was on vacation. After the first week, she told me not to see anyone else. She "laid her claim on me." She basically said it was her or nothing. Of course I honored her wishes. Trust me, never cross a Slavic woman. That would be bad. I went back to see her in September for a few more weeks. Things were getting even better. I found out from my buddy that she was a genius. I knew she was smart, that was obvious, but she graduated first in her class from the university of about 4,000 students. What the heck is she doing with me, you must be asking. I think it was my good looks.LOL. During this time she took English lessons. WOW. She could probably teach literature here now. It was unreal her grasp of the language. She said that she was investing in her possible future with me. Glad to hear that.

December, I went back for another three weeks. Had to do New Years and Orthodox Christmas. We really talked a lot and because of the holidays we were together almost 24/7. Discussions got really serious. Somehow she saw through my B/S and decided I was a good man. As hard as I tried to just keep her a girlfriend we progressed. That is a lie. I was head over heals for her. We decided to give it two weeks after I left to give her time to think. I wanted her not to act on her emotions when I was there. Remember, I had been destroyed one time. Exactly two weeks after I left she called me on Skype and the first thing she said was "Yes, I want to come to you. You are a good man. I want to be your wife." Yes, she was sober. She filled out the paperwork that we needed, she sent it to me, the rest is history. Her application was sent to VSC.

It is amazing how well we get along. We have many differences, we talk about them, debate them, and agree to disagree on certain things. We understand that our culture, way of life, socio-economic, religion, differ. We think this adds excitement to our relationship. We are both looking forward to the adventure that our lives will become once we are married. The closer her interview in Kyiv gets, the more excited she becomes. We talk on Skype constantly and I have given her a reasonable assumption of what she can expect once she arrives. I know that there will be many bumps in the road. My many months in Ukraine have shown me the big differences, but as I said we are looking at it as an adventure knowing full well that many things will be hard for both of us. I will not brag on her beauty, that is a given, it is what is between her ears and in her heart that makes her the most stunning woman in the world. Like every good man should say about their wife, " I won, the rest of y'all are vying for second place."

That is it. No more being civil, kind, respectful, sane, considerate, or other adjectives that I am never called. I have paid my penance to Miss (I got my NOA2) UKPrincess. God, everyone here thinks less of me know, if possible. I will be back to being a jack*ss tomorrow.

I will save you the trouble David. "faggot."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

awwwww.... Kharkov- thats your best post yet. :pop:

way to go. btw lets see some pics! oh wait, not the nasty ones, i mean of you and your fiance...

Our Timeline

Oct ~ 2007 We met

Apr 26, 2008 We got engaged

Jan 14, 2010 Left Spain alone to the US to work & begin immigration

Feb 11, 2010 Mailed our I-129F and received NOA1

May 05, 2010 NOA2

May 10, 2010 NVC Confirms receipt & that packet sent to Madrid today

May 14, 2010 Madrid receives case and I receive a job offer!!!

May 20, 2010 Packet 3 Received

May 24, 2010 Packet 3 Sent

Jun 14, 2010 Packet 4 Received

Jul 08, 2010 Flight to Spain to see my baby!

Jul 29, 2010 Return to US

Aug 09, 2010 Medical Exam

Aug 11, 2010 Interview in Madrid

Aug 12, 2010 My "interview" with Madrid

Aug 16, 2010 Put on AP

Sep 15, 2010 Flight home to me

Sep 17, 2010 Married!

Feb 04, 2010 Green Card Interview- Approved

event.png

Timeline

Meghan, my worst post. I will never let it happen again. I promise you that.

David, I need a tissue for something else. Good reply though. We can go back to being ourselves now that this "lets get in touch with our feminin side" is over.

We only did it for you UK. I still promise I won't bag on anyone else that posts their story. Hard to write that without saying something derogatory. I do not mind if others do bring the smack on me like David's good one liner. I can take it. Make it funny though. Please no sappy Oprah stuff. That would be insulting. Bring it. I dare you.

Now where did my midget go? He was supposed to get me a beer. I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!! Got an email today that says our approval notice has been sent!!!!!!!!! Thank you everybody who encouraged me! Now it's almost time to party!!!!!

Our Timeline

June 13, 2009- We met in Honduras (mission trip for me, school for him)

June-July, 2009- Getting to know each other better via Skype & emails

August 2, 2009- Officially a couple

Dec 2009- Thanks to God, Allan visited USA, speaking at churches

Jan 09, 2010- Engaged!!

Jan 13, 2010- Allan returned to Costa Rica

K-1 TIMELINE

Feb 09, 2010 - I-129F sent I-129F via Express mail to VT center

Feb 11, 2010 - NOA1 approved

May 17, 2010 - Received email that NOA2 was issued! (95 days after NOA1)

May 22, 2010 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy

May 25, 2010 - Packet sent to Costa Rican Embassy

June 07,2010 - Phone call from Embassy, arranged to pick up packet

June 17,2010 - Pick up Packet 3

July 23,2010 - Liz travels to Costa Rica

July 26,2010 - Interview Date (70 days after NOA2- long paper chase in Central America)

July 26,2010 - K-1 Visa APPROVED!!!! Thanks to God!!!! \o/\o/

July 28,2010 - Liz returns to USA

July 29,2010 - Allan picks up Visa

Aug 11,2010 - Allan POE (Denver) NO PROBLEMS, it was easy!

Sept 25,2010 - Wedding Date

3Rj1m5.png

Sept 25-Oct 1 - Honeymoon away

Oct 2, 2010 - Begin honeymoon at home (for the rest of our lives)

AOS TIMELINE

Oct 13, 2010 - AOS & EAD Application Mailed

Oct 14, 2010 - Tracking number shows packet received at Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2010 - Received Electronic Notice of NOA1 for AOS & EAD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Congrats, UK! good.gif Your comment about not seeing the website update had me run to the mailbox in the raid. Nope, not yet, but we're keeping our fingers crossed for SOON!

ds and kharkov - nice stories.

kharkov - it sounds like you've had a rough time, but maybe it was all leading up to now, with you and Vika, hopefully not very far off. :)

PS - kharkov, I think it's gotta be the ears she fell for..?? :)

Edited by SandT

Mailed K1: Fedex to VSC Feb 19, 2010

NOA1: Feb 22

NOA2: May 17 (84 days, no touches, both SMS and email notice received a day later)

Rcvd at NVC: May 19

Sent on to Embassy: May 21 (in reality, May 24th)

Received at Embassy: May 26

Packet 3 received: June 1

Packet 3 returned: June 2

Packet 4 received: June 16 (emailed appointment date June 11)

interview: July 19th (Warsaw - APPROVED!!!)

POE: July 24th :)

Timeline

Liz, that is good news. I'm truely happy for you. We have just been a little too serious here today. Now with yours and UK's approvals we can revert back to our dancing. Keep 'em coming VSC. Make some more people happy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

anyone from philippines whos packet left the nvc for embassy around may 4th had it arrive there yet? i keep calling but it's not in their system yet. i wonder how long it takes?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is so much smack I could talk right now, but I am a man of my word. It is freakin killing me to be good. The past two pages have left so many open windows. I will even leave David alone. Not for long though. I will try to give y'all a little detail but not make it too long. Wait, why are we being nice to UK, she got her NOA2. Forget her. Okay, a promise is a promise.

Me, southern boy. Joined the Corps at 17. I graduated high school a year early. Did my time as Uncle Sam's Misguided Child dragging my posessions all over the world. Loved it. Got out after the Gulf War in 91. Went to NC State for engineering. Got married. Had three sons. YES, I reproduce. Makes y'all a little worried doesn't it. After seven years, unfortunately got divorced. My ex is a great woman. I did not date and marry a woman for a total of 14 years to a freak. Actually, no lie, when David called me tonight I was at her house picking up my son to go to the gym. She married another jarhead. She is a great mother and woman, just didn't work out for us.

Okay, I'm in sales. A customer over five years ago was married to a Ukranian woman. We went to dinner, I met her, and I became enthralled. She had a friend that I started talking to by email. I didn't hit it off with her, but thought let me do some more digging into this. I went on a dating/marriage site. Judge me now, I don't care. I went to Kyiv for three weeks that summer to meet some of the ladies that I had corresponded with. I did not want to come home. I was in "hog heaven." I went back two months later to see a lady I had dated. We were together for two years, but she was more interested in having a "boyfriend" than marriage. Six or seven trips to Kyiv and one to Dominican Republic (Too cold in Kyiv in January) and I called it quits with her.

A few months later, I decided I would like to visit another Ukranian city. I decided on Kharkov. Okay, y'all are saying what is he doing. Heck, I was taking Russian classes and I loved it over there. Went to Kharkov and dated some more great ladies. No, I'm not an international playboy or sex tourist. Met another lady I thought was great. Dated her for almost 1 1/2 years. Living and working over there was never an option. I have the responsibility of making sure my sons grow to be good men. Even submitted her application for the 129F, got approved, went for the interview, and she received her fiancee visa. Life was great up until her good-bye party. Her mother cried the whole time. Inna, Katja, Olga, Iryna, Natasha, etc., cried all night long. This made my SO cry all night. Next morning, we had a heart to heart, and decided that she was not strong enough to start a new life without her friends and family. I was floored, humiliated, and needless to say broken hearted. What a crappy flight home.

I took a break for a while, which means staying in the US. Last spring one of my friends that I had made in Kharkov told me to come and visit. He had a few friends that he thought I would like to meet. Now, everyone is saying, "what an idiot." I'll take that. Last May, I was on the big bird back to Ukraine. Back to square one, too. Now, this was like my 10th trip there, I was just going to drink some beer, have fun, go on dates(not a bad thing), and had no expectations. On my third or fourth blind date, that my buddy set me up with I was floored. All of the girls were smart, good looking, and genuine, but Vika was just a little different. We had a blast, me with my bad Russian, her bad English, it was awesome. When I got her a taxi home I was dancing when she said that she would like to see me again. When she was not teaching classes, we were together for my last two weeks.

I went back in July for two weeks. Too see Vika and a few other ladies. Vika had lessons to teach at the university, sometimes during the day, sometimes in the evening. When she was teaching, I would be out on the town. I was on vacation. After the first week, she told me not to see anyone else. She "laid her claim on me." She basically said it was her or nothing. Of course I honored her wishes. Trust me, never cross a Slavic woman. That would be bad. I went back to see her in September for a few more weeks. Things were getting even better. I found out from my buddy that she was a genius. I knew she was smart, that was obvious, but she graduated first in her class from the university of about 4,000 students. What the heck is she doing with me, you must be asking. I think it was my good looks.LOL. During this time she took English lessons. WOW. She could probably teach literature here now. It was unreal her grasp of the language. She said that she was investing in her possible future with me. Glad to hear that.

December, I went back for another three weeks. Had to do New Years and Orthodox Christmas. We really talked a lot and because of the holidays we were together almost 24/7. Discussions got really serious. Somehow she saw through my B/S and decided I was a good man. As hard as I tried to just keep her a girlfriend we progressed. That is a lie. I was head over heals for her. We decided to give it two weeks after I left to give her time to think. I wanted her not to act on her emotions when I was there. Remember, I had been destroyed one time. Exactly two weeks after I left she called me on Skype and the first thing she said was "Yes, I want to come to you. You are a good man. I want to be your wife." Yes, she was sober. She filled out the paperwork that we needed, she sent it to me, the rest is history. Her application was sent to VSC.

It is amazing how well we get along. We have many differences, we talk about them, debate them, and agree to disagree on certain things. We understand that our culture, way of life, socio-economic, religion, differ. We think this adds excitement to our relationship. We are both looking forward to the adventure that our lives will become once we are married. The closer her interview in Kyiv gets, the more excited she becomes. We talk on Skype constantly and I have given her a reasonable assumption of what she can expect once she arrives. I know that there will be many bumps in the road. My many months in Ukraine have shown me the big differences, but as I said we are looking at it as an adventure knowing full well that many things will be hard for both of us. I will not brag on her beauty, that is a given, it is what is between her ears and in her heart that makes her the most stunning woman in the world. Like every good man should say about their wife, " I won, the rest of y'all are vying for second place."

That is it. No more being civil, kind, respectful, sane, considerate, or other adjectives that I am never called. I have paid my penance to Miss (I got my NOA2) UKPrincess. God, everyone here thinks less of me know, if possible. I will be back to being a jack*ss tomorrow.

I will save you the trouble David. "faggot."

OMG...seeee I knew you could do it...Youve gone up in my opinion lots and lots...that was so awesome. Look at you being all honest...I love it. Sorry for making everyone all serious...its been awesome reading them all though, you have to admit.

Ok sorry for cutting it short last night but had so many people to let know about the surprise arrival of the NOA2 and we was chatting on the phone too...not to mention it was getting late.

So Ken got in last night after work and called..he was like ohhh the package Id sent him had arrived (id got him a England top for the WC) I was like...wooww that arrived quickly. Then he was like...ohh and I got something called an NOA2 as well...lmao. The monster!!!! Anyway, not sure why the site hasnt updated or why we didnt get the text alert...but it was awesome how it just arrived. They gave it to us on the 10th and it had been posted on the 13th May....So it would be nice to think a few more would arrive now....come on VSC!!!

Anyway Poacher, everyone is nice to me....you have to be...Im a Princess. lol Yes you can be your normal self again now....here have a tissue lol

Thank you for all the congratulations....Congratulations to everyone else that got theirs!!! woooo hooooo :dance:

Good luck for everyone today...lets go people!!! oh and David...I will update now....lolhugs.

meet via internet: Sept 2008

Ken deployed to Iraq: Feb 2009

Offically became a couple: May 2009

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Returned home to USA safly: Dec 2009

Christmas 2009 together in the UK :D

Engagement party: 27th Dec

Ken leaves UK: 29th Dec

Em x back to USA: 3rd-13th Feb 2010

I-129f sent: 12th Feb 2010

NOA 1: 17th Feb 2010

TOUCHED: 22nd Feb 2010

Ken back to UK: 6th-13th April 2010

Dog flys to the USA: 22nd April 2010

TOUCHED: 10th May 2010

TOUCHED: 11th May 2010

NOA 2: received by mail on 17th May 2010(dated 10th May)

NVC sent file to London: 26th May 2010

written confirmation recieved from NVC with case number: 28th May 2010

Packet 3 received by Em x: 8th June 2010

Packet 3 returned to Embassy: 9th June 2010

Packet 3 received by Embassy: 10th June 2010

Medical appointment: 22nd June 2010 (passed)

DOS says PK3 is in order: 22nd June 2010, yayyy

Packet 4 received: 7th July 2010

Ken arrives in the UK: 11th August

Interview date: 13th August 2010 wooo hoooo

Interview outcome: APPROVED!!!

Visa/passport delivered: 19th August

Arrived at POE (Philly: 26th August 2010

Wedding: 17th Sept 2010

And live happily Ever After

:)

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!! Got an email today that says our approval notice has been sent!!!!!!!!! Thank you everybody who encouraged me! Now it's almost time to party!!!!!

Congrats Liz_Allen on your approval

Now come on VSC lets see some more this week :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

3/16/2009- met through mutual friend
3/16/2009- 1/17/2010 chatted everyday using yahoo messenger and skype
1/18/2010- flew to meet and proposed (stayed for two weeks)
2/23/2010- mailed I-129F overnight
2/25/2010- checked cashed
3/03/2010- received NOA1 Hard copy (dated 2/25/2010)
5/20/2010- I-129F Petition approved
5/25/2010- Received NOA 2 in mail
7/12/2010- Medical( chest xray found white lines)
7/12/2010-7/14/2010- sputum test (for smear test)
7/16/2010- smear test neg ( 8 week wait time)
9/13/2010- call st lukes
9/14/2010- return to st Lukes get result's
9/15/2010- return to st Lukes for immunization's
9/15/2010- medical passed
10/4/2010- Embassy Interview (Passed)
10/8/2010- Visa received
11/12/2010- arrived at POE ( Atlanta Georgia )
2/12/2013- Filed AOS

3/18/2013- Biometric

7/26/2013 Aos petiton approved

8/3/2013- received ( Perminent Resident Green Card 10 yr)

12/5/2016- Mailed N-400

12/7/2016- N-400 Received

12/07/2013-NOA

12/12/2016- Check Cashed

1/12/2017- Biometric appt

1/30/2017- Case inline for scheduling interview

6/23/2018- Received interview letter

7/23/2018- interview date , passed, Recommend for approval 

8/4/2018- case status changed to oath letter mailed

8/8/2018- Received oath letter

8/21/2018- Oath Ceremony

Love is Like a Pot of Gold
Hard to Get and Hard to Hold
When you Get it Hold it Tight
Then you'll Know what Love is Like

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Best of luck to you and your fiancee for a speedy approval!

Alan

Noticed that its your Interview day....Best of luck!! We hope it all goes quickly and smoothly :) Let us know how it goes.

Huggles

meet via internet: Sept 2008

Ken deployed to Iraq: Feb 2009

Offically became a couple: May 2009

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Returned home to USA safly: Dec 2009

Christmas 2009 together in the UK :D

Engagement party: 27th Dec

Ken leaves UK: 29th Dec

Em x back to USA: 3rd-13th Feb 2010

I-129f sent: 12th Feb 2010

NOA 1: 17th Feb 2010

TOUCHED: 22nd Feb 2010

Ken back to UK: 6th-13th April 2010

Dog flys to the USA: 22nd April 2010

TOUCHED: 10th May 2010

TOUCHED: 11th May 2010

NOA 2: received by mail on 17th May 2010(dated 10th May)

NVC sent file to London: 26th May 2010

written confirmation recieved from NVC with case number: 28th May 2010

Packet 3 received by Em x: 8th June 2010

Packet 3 returned to Embassy: 9th June 2010

Packet 3 received by Embassy: 10th June 2010

Medical appointment: 22nd June 2010 (passed)

DOS says PK3 is in order: 22nd June 2010, yayyy

Packet 4 received: 7th July 2010

Ken arrives in the UK: 11th August

Interview date: 13th August 2010 wooo hoooo

Interview outcome: APPROVED!!!

Visa/passport delivered: 19th August

Arrived at POE (Philly: 26th August 2010

Wedding: 17th Sept 2010

And live happily Ever After

:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.