Adam & May

February 2010 Filers - California Service Center

688 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations! About time, eh?! :)

I can't wait until we get similar news ourselves!!!

Thanks ! ...... yours HAS to be there soon !!!!

I-129F sent 01/27/2010
Rcv'd CSC 01/29/2010
NOA1 notice date 02/01/2010
NOA1 rcv'd 02/08/2010
" Touched " 03/04/2010
email notice APPROVED! 03/04/2010
touched 03/08/2010
hardcopy NOA2 rcv'd 03/10/2010
NVC email pkt enroute 03/29/2010
CIS touched again?! 04/01/2010
NVC RECEIVED ! 04/09/2010
NVC sent to embassy 04/15/2010
Embassy received 04/22/2010
Interview date 06/11/2010
APPROVED !!!! 06/11/2010
POE Chicago 07/22/2010
MARRIED !!!!!!! 07/27/2010
AOS,EAD,AP sent 10/01/2010
Rcv'd Chicago lockbox 10/04/2010
NOA rcv'd 10/18/2010
Bio appt. letter rcv'd 11/03/2010
Bio appt. 11/26/2010
Interview letter rcv'd 12/08/2010
Interview appt. 01/11/2011
Email EAD/AP approved 12/14/2010
EAD card arrival 12/20/2010
Re-scheduled Interview 03/01/2011
APPROVED !!!!!!!! 03/01/2011
Green Card ARRIVED !!! 03/11/2011
I-751 R.O.C. sent on 12/05/2012
I-751 packet delivered by USPS to CSC 12/06/2012
check cashed 12/10/2012
Rcv'd NOA 12/10/2012 ... dated 12/06/2012
12/17/2012 Bio letter rcv'd ... Bio appt. 01/02/2013
Biometrics completed 01/02/2013

APPROVED 05/24/2013

Letter rcv'd 06/01/2013

Card arrived 06/20/2013

I would've thought that the petitions that were approved within a day or 2 of each other (for example Sundrop's and ours) should have arrived at similar times. As it happens, we were approved the day before and as yet the NVC have nothing, whereas Sundrop's was received by them last Friday and we were approved a day earlier. (sorry to use you as an example, Sundrop!)

Oh gawd.. lol. And I came on this thread to post that I just talked to the NVC who confirmed that the physical petition was forwarded to London today :(

There's no rhyme or reason with this process. I hope I'm not going to jinx us by saying it seems to be going far too smoothly, since we've still got medicals, P3s, P4s and visa delivery to get through!

My other exciting news is that my Mum rang today and said that she'll pay for a flight for Ry to come over to see us through the actual interview, packing and POE. I burst into tears because I sure could do with the help and moral support. And Mum knows what it's like, waiting for a US visa process (they were L1/2s who had to get GCs for my Dad to finish his NYC posting) and upping countries and moving homes. Which is why she offered.

Because Ry isn't our only sponsor, and has a flexible boss with a great working relationship, he'll probably be able to come over fairly soon and stay until we leave. The silly ####### has only gone and mislaid his passport though, so we'll probably have to apply for a replacement. lol.

My headache of the day has been trying to get my German police certificate form signed as accurate. The only local notary public wants £120 to look at my passport and the form and go, "yup, it's the same information." My other option is the go to the Embassy itself, or make an appointment with the legal department of my local authority to get them to stamp and sign either the form, or a copy of the personal info page of my passport to certify the information is true. Madness! My french certificate I applied for online, for free, and got in the post 3 working days later, with 3 copies. Could have had 9 but thought it was overkill!

I also picked up the letter from the Doc's about my previous 'reactive depression' history, to take to the medical. My daughter got her 2nd Hep B jab (poor soul, they really hurt!) and I found out about getting the necessary letters for both our and my ex's immigration (he's off to Canada) signed, giving permissions where our daughter is concerned.

Ry is getting his and our co-sponsors I-134s sorted tonight, so they'll be couriered over tomorrow and then I just need to book our medicals and everything that needs doing is done and ready for the embassy to kick into gear!

Eeek, exciting!!

Edited by SunDrop

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

hey guys, i called the NVC and they have received my petition and it was forwarded to the embassy on April 6th, but how are you guys able to track it from the NVC to the embassy? i asked the woman if there was a tracking number for the shipping of it and she said no? also asked if there was a different case number other than my WAC number i should have and she said no also?

is this information right or did a talk to a bad apple? lol

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Seoul

I-129F Sent : 2010-02-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-02-05

*touch* 2010-03-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-31

NVC Received : 2010-04-06

NVC Left : 2010-04-06

Consulate Received : 2010-04-13

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-14

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-04-18

Interview Date : 2010-05-15

greyed profiles haven't been active for more than 1 month.

Waiting for NOA2:

* KarinaB (Canada) Feb 1

* lnsunshine (UK) Feb 9

* CQ & CS (Canada) Feb 9

* Mien & Daniel (Taiwan) Feb 9

* t0mandd0nna (UAE)Feb 10

* karenandandrew (Philippines) Feb 16

* myrddin (unknown) Feb 17

* sharaincali (UK) Feb 19

* royamehtetonc (Philippines) Feb 19 member has disappeared?

* USA Joe (Laos) Feb 19

* crissa (Philippines) Feb 19

* Seven (Spain) Feb 22

* Linasaur (Canada) Feb 22

* val&aimee (Philippines) 24

* oldlipa (Philippines) Feb 26

* ecuababy (Ecuador) Feb 26

* Lien_Joseph (Vietnam) Feb 26

Approved NOA2s

Waiting for consular response (packet 3, if applicable or packet 4, if no packet 3), working on packet 3, or hasn't updated since NOA2:

* bittbook (Mexico) Feb 24 (23 days)

* yokogurl99 (Philippines) NOA2: Mar 3 (31 days)

* Emily and Christian (unknown) NOA2: Mar 5 (31 days)

* waitingurl (Philippines) NOA2: Mar 2 (27 days)

* bainbridge558 (Russia) NOA2: Mar 4 (24 days)

* Sam he Amy (China) NOA2: Mar 4 (31 days)

* abalvarez (Philippines) NOA2: Mar 9 (36 days)

* Panda_Intl (China) NOA2: Mar 9 (37 days)

* twowls (UK) NOA2: Mar 12 (32 days)

* 392ihc (Russia) NOA2: Mar 3 (30 days)

* echicago (Spain) NOA2 Mar 9 (35 days)

* Ale y Ramiro (Mexico) NOA2: Mar 12 (38 days)

* Adam & May (Philippines) NOA2: Mar 18 (43 days)

* spraggy0558 (UK) NOA2: Mar 24 (47 days)

* karlaowl (Netherlands) Mar 25 (48 days)

* khine (Philippines) Mar 26 (44 days)

* Audy_Rob (Thailand) NOA2: Mar 27 (46 days)

* jhayoh (Philippines) NOA2: Mar 29 (41 days)

* rico n me (Mexico) NOA2: MAr 29 (49 days)

* zyrian (Philippines) NOA2: Mar 30 (53 days)

* JenAndBabs (Ghana) NOA2: Mar 30 (50 days)

* inna & Brad (Ukraine) NOA2: Mar 30 (57 days)

* HESTIA (Hong Kong) NOA2: Mar 31 (54 days)

* Shawn & Emi (England) NOA2: Mar 31 (50 days)

* Loree and Mond (Philippines) NOA2: Mar 31 (47 days)

* Wishing (Canada) NOA2: Mar 31 (47 days)

* spencer12 (Sth Korea) NOA2: Mar 31 (54 days)

* haze & ced (Philippines) NOA2: Apr 1 (56 days)

* SunDrop (UK) NOA2: Apr 1 (51 days)

`* JORDANTONI09 (Philippines) NOA2: Apr 5 (47 days)

* crisbess (Philippines) NOA2: Apr 5 (56 days)

* Chavonia (Dominican Rep.) NOA2: Apr 5 (48 days)

* Salsa Shark (Russia) NOA2: Apr 5 (49 days

* Addie (Philippines) NOA2: Apr 6 (46 days)

* teamster631 (Philippines) NOA2: Apr 6 (47 days)

* galathea (Philippines) NOA2: Apr 7 (47 days)

* Michele Michael (Australia) NOA2: Apr 10 (44 days)

Packet 3 in process/sent: (NOA1-NOA2/ NOA2-P3 days)

* Waza (UK) P3 rec'd: 22 Mar (21/26 days)

* eli and galie (Ukraine) P3 rec'd: 23 Mar (24/18 days)

* DukeofYork (UK) P3 rec'd: 25 Mar (39/10 days)

* yasar (Pakistan) P3 rec'd: 12 Apr (27/40 days)

Interview Schedule: (NOA1-NOA2/ NOA2-P3/ P3sent-Interview days)

Interview Results!

Unknown

Approved!

edited to add 1 new NOA2 entry found, 1 P3 rec'd

Edited by SunDrop

Timeline Summary:

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

hey guys, i called the NVC and they have received my petition and it was forwarded to the embassy on April 6th, but how are you guys able to track it from the NVC to the embassy? i asked the woman if there was a tracking number for the shipping of it and she said no? also asked if there was a different case number other than my WAC number i should have and she said no also?

is this information right or did a talk to a bad apple? lol

There isn't a specific shipping no. for your petition, but rather a consignment number that some clever soul figured out, that you can use to follow all the shipment sent to the embassy on a specific day. If the NVC tell you it left on April 6th, then you can see when the shipment arrived at your embassy.

I'll see if I can find it, but I'm sure someone mentioned it earlier on this thread..

Timeline Summary:

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations! About time, eh?! :)

I can't wait until we get similar news ourselves!!!

@Shawn and Emi - I am sorry to hear your case seems to have gone missing. I wish that were not so. I would have expected it to be there by now, as do you. Maybe you should wait until next Monday and then start following bainbridge's measures which included contacting a representative (Congressional or other similar).

Maybe you just missed the batch of files that went out. Then you had to wait one more week to go out. I am sorry. I wish I could help. (My boss is asking me to do less postings and to do some work. I need to work for awhile. Need to keep my working info current for the I-134 I have already filled out. LOL)

Good luck.

Naturalization N-400

Hello,

No they did not give me a tracking number...although i don't know that I asked for it either. They did say it shipped out via DHL yesterday. So I went on the NVC threads and found this: :idea:

@ http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194465-how-to-track-your-case-from-nvc-to-embassy/

"1- when you know from AVR that your case was forward to embassy ( mm/dd/yyyy) lets take an example case forward to embassy March 20th 2009

2- go to DHL TRACK

3- then under track list click on track reference

4- put the reference in this shape EXP19MAR2009A and push track

now we seen its completed in 2oth but we searched in 19th yes because they schedule shipping day before so DHL know in advance when they will ship it so day before will be your exact day for NVC shipping your case to your embassy

i tried it this way and worked but i found 2 cases to cairo so which one is mine dosent matter as along as i can keep an eye on it for sure the month will be changing just the example above for explanation"

(I don't know how else to do the link to the thread) In any case I put EXP 06 APR 2010A with a range of April 5th to 7th. Then got a list of shipments from U.S. Department of State @ Portsmouth...only one shipment to Montreal so its gotta be mine!! (hopefully)

:dance::dancing::dance:

Wishing luck to all those waiting out NVC...it will happen!!! :yes:

Here ya go, Spencer :)

Timeline Summary:

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The silly ####### has only gone and mislaid his passport though, so we'll probably have to apply for a replacement. lol.

... The only local notary public wants £120 to look at my passport and the form and go, "yup, it's the same information."

@SunDrop - I think you also had your passport go missing. I would definitely say you two have something in common, I just don't know if it is a good thing.

GBP 120 for notary public. How does anyone afford to live in that country?

Naturalization N-400

Wowee that's cool. Looks like only my petition and another was forwarded to London today, coz the parcel size is only 2lbs and I know that our I129-F was about 1lb. Very neat to see all the places in the world stuff goes to. Glad I don't work in their mailroom! lol

@SunDrop - I think you also had your passport go missing. I would definitely say you two have something in common, I just don't know if it is a good thing.

GBP 120 for notary public. How does anyone afford to live in that country?

LOL true dat! I found my passport though, I just had to figure out which one of my too many bags with too many pockets I put it in :D

We don't, that's why we're going there! hahahaha

Timeline Summary:

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I couldnt believe it. I called NVC @ 8PM West Coast Time, and waited to have a live person to talk to, for thrity minutes. I was amazed that the woman (nice person) gave my MNL#case no. I couldnt believe it. She as my benificiary's and petitioner's bday, name, phone# and email address. I even asked her on when NVC will send to the Philippines. She told me that she just received today. But I called this morning (almost everyday since it got approved alst Apr 5 and got the hard copy via mail last Apr 8) that they hadnt received it. But I just read a posting thread that keep on calling NVC about your case and dont get with them saying called a week or two weeks (which I always been receiving anwser from them.

NVC told me to call back again to know on when NVC is going to send to Manila Embassy. Fo your information, this is how to track your packet sending to your own embassy: (saw this to previous posting thread, I tried with other petitions and it seems, it works!):

For everyone waiting to know if your case has shipped from NVC to Consulate these instructions work:

1. Go to: http://track.dhl-usa...?nav=TrackByRef

2. In Reference, enter the info as follows:

EXP DD MMM YYYYA

EXP is constant

DD is the date before the day the NVC said they shipped the case.

MMM is the three letters representing the month the NVC shipped the case

YYYY is the year the NVC shipped the case

A is constant

For example, if the NVC says they shipped the case on February 12 2009, this would be entered as "EXP 11 FEB 2009A"

3. Date range for shipment - From: Enter the date of the day NVC said they sent the case

4. Date range for shipment - To: Enter todays date

5. Keep the rest of the fields blank

7. Once you enter the info, press "Track"

8. After a while you will see a list of all of the packages that left the NVC today. You need to search for the specific consulate.

9. When you find the shipment the corresponds to your consulate, you will see the tracking number that you can record.

10. You can then track the shipment from the NVC to your specific Consulate

Remember the spaces in the reference because I tried without and it doesn't work. You might have to trawl through the pages to find your shipment but it's worth it for the peace of mind

My questions is ( I dont know if this is pertain to your own individual embassy), can you do your medical by showing your NOA2 approved petition letter and NVC case no. ?

Good luck to everyone... to Emi and Shawn, call NVC again and again or call your congressman or rep to follow up this case. Call NVC or USCIS that, NVC hasnt received your case yet. I hope, but dont worry, that your petition will be resolved anytime soon!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Thanks everyone! I'm sure it'll get to the NVC soon, it's just so frustrating knowing we're approved and that there's no good reason to still be waiting for the next stage to start! I'm really hoping to get my visa and get over there in September, but if we keep having delays then it doesn't look very likely. I also have to give 6 weeks notice at work, unfortunately. I was really tempted to do that when I receive my interview appointment, so that I'd be pretty much ready to leave (or maybe just have to work 2 or 3 weeks after getting the K1 rather than 6!) but my dad talked me out of it and said it wasn't the best idea in case (God forbid) I have any problems getting the visa as nothing is guaranteed. I guess I don't wanna jinx us!

The guy Shawn spoke to at the CSC said not to ring back until the end of April, and every time we ring the NVC they just say they don't have it. I guess there's not much they can do if they don't have it, so I feel kinda bad hassling them every day, LOL. Actually, no, I think we'll do it anyway! :D

Anyway, congrats to everyone who has news from the NVC - we'll be joining you in celebrations soon hopefully! :)

I'm off to Phoenix on Saturday for 3 weeks and 2 days - we really can't wait! (this week is dragging soooo much, I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be when I'm waiting to go over there for good!!!)

Emi :star:

Shawn is the Yank, Emi is the Brit.

Late 2000 - We met online

01/04/09 - We became a couple :)

02/27/09 - We met in person for the first time!

09/05/09 - Shawn proposed in London! :)

K-1 Visa Process:

02/05/10 - Petition mailed to CSC

03/31/10 - Petition approved!! Yay!! :)

06/15/10 - Medical in London

08/10/10 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED!

09/03/10 - POE: Philadelphia

10/15/10 - Our Beautiful Wedding!

AOS Process:

11/15/10 - AOS package mailed

12/14/10 - Biometrics

02/10/11 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!

02/19/11 - Green card received!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

@Shawn and Emi - I am sorry to hear your case seems to have gone missing. I wish that were not so. I would have expected it to be there by now, as do you. Maybe you should wait until next Monday and then start following bainbridge's measures which included contacting a representative (Congressional or other similar).

Maybe you just missed the batch of files that went out. Then you had to wait one more week to go out. I am sorry. I wish I could help. (My boss is asking me to do less postings and to do some work. I need to work for awhile. Need to keep my working info current for the I-134 I have already filled out. LOL)

Good luck.

Hehe, your boss wants you to do some actual work? How unreasonable!! LOL. :D

(I wish I had time to get on here at work!!)

Shawn is the Yank, Emi is the Brit.

Late 2000 - We met online

01/04/09 - We became a couple :)

02/27/09 - We met in person for the first time!

09/05/09 - Shawn proposed in London! :)

K-1 Visa Process:

02/05/10 - Petition mailed to CSC

03/31/10 - Petition approved!! Yay!! :)

06/15/10 - Medical in London

08/10/10 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED!

09/03/10 - POE: Philadelphia

10/15/10 - Our Beautiful Wedding!

AOS Process:

11/15/10 - AOS package mailed

12/14/10 - Biometrics

02/10/11 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!

02/19/11 - Green card received!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, tomorrow will be the first day that my VJ timeline states as a possibility of NOA2 approval - going to be keeping my fingers crossed. I feel like I'm in an ice age here - 50 days has moved by with the speed of glaciers.

• 02/16/2010 - i129F sent
  • 02/22/2010 - NOA1
  • 04/20/2010 - NOA2 (hardcopy on 4/22)
  • 09/23/2010 - Interview
  • 09/28/2010 - Returned with police cert
  • 10/14/2010 - Went back to consulate to redo fingerprints
  • 10/18/2010 - Received visa! POE same day
  • 10/22/2010 - Wedding <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Well, tomorrow will be the first day that my VJ timeline states as a possibility of NOA2 approval - going to be keeping my fingers crossed. I feel like I'm in an ice age here - 50 days has moved by with the speed of glaciers.

Cross Fingers, but looks like CSC hasn't slowed down this week! Congrats to all the Feb Filers, I am really happy for you. Hopefully CSC can finish up with your petitions this week and begin on March. Can anyone here tell me when in March the Feb Filers starting recieving NOA2s. Want to try to figure out what percentage of Jan petitions were approved before they starting looking at Feb. This wait is killing me day 43 since NOA1.

2010-02-26: Mailed I-129F to CSC via USPS Priority

2010-02-27: Recieved by CSC

2010-03-01: NOA1

2010-03-02: Check Cashed

2010-04-20: "Touched"

2010-04-20: USCIS Online NOA2 Approval (No email or text received)

2010-04-26: NOA2 Hard copy received in the mail.

2010-04-26: Confirmed NVC received

2010-04-28: NVC Shipped case to Bangkok Embassy

2010-05-03: Embassy recieved

2010-05-05: Packet 3 sent to Embassy

2010-05-10: Embassy received Packet 3

2010-06-01: Ying receives phone call from US Embassy about interview date.

2010-06-22: Interview Passed!! Experience

2010-06-29: Pick up VISA

2010-07-02: Fly to USA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.