MrsBruce5

Interview Update

30 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Thank you : )

Brucie got his mystery envelope this morning. It still hasn't really sunk in yet that he will be home with us next Wednesday night, and what I have waited and waited for will actually BE.

Again, I thank you for your well wishes ! :D

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Rose I could not be happier for you and the big C.

I hope you keep in touch!!

Congratulations again and enjoy- I know you will.

Sarah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Thank you : )

Brucie got his mystery envelope this morning. It still hasn't really sunk in yet that he will be home with us next Wednesday night, and what I have waited and waited for will actually BE.

Again, I thank you for your well wishes ! :D

One week! I always loved when it got down to the 7 day countdown.

You got behind that microwave clean yet? :lol: Did mine Saturday, as well as all the walls and cabinets in the kitchen. Of course I got fussed at. Think I will no longer share with him when I do any extra cleaning.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

Hahhahah !

No...I didn't get there yet. With some luck-maybe later...

Took the Husky to the groomer today so he won't be a stinker !

He is molting, so my house looks like there was a cotton call explosion all over, and I have been quite busy with that bit. I am having him shaved down-much to the disapproval of my groomer. She gave me a lot of lip over it-but to be honest, I am more concerned about his comfort & happiness than what he looks like.

So, here's hoping for the microwave later ! LOL

How are you feeling about next week? Nice & calm I hope. Really, don't worry-quite simple, actually.

If you want, I can give you Brucie's e-mail and Tim can fire off any Q's he may have.

: )

-Yeats

Timeline

:P Your groomer is b*tching not because of how the dog will look, but because shaving one down is a tough job not to mention the fact it is a husky! (worst to groom in my opinion)

Not to worried about next Friday at the moment holding up well. Went shopping with my mom today, love my Wednesday's off. Hit the cheesecake factory, was going to try the fish and chips to see if they were authentic, damn if their cod wasn't bad and they had sent it back. Shopping and eating always keeps my mind busy! :lol: Just need an approval next Friday and it is all down hill from there, can't see why we would get anything but. It is just that what if factor. Nothing I can do but wait out our destiny, so why worry now ya know? This time in nine days we will know for sure.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Yippppeeee!!! How exciting!! Congratulations!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

K1 Application

23 Feb 2006 - I-129 mailed

14 August 2006 - Approved!!!! :-)

21 October 2006 - Married in the mountains of North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Application

6 November 2006 - Applied for AOS, EAD and AP

09 Decemeber 2006 - e-mail received to say case was trasferred to California

16 December 2006- biometric appointment in Charlotte, NC

20 Jan 2007 -AP approved

24 Jan -EAD approved

28 June -Green card ordered

7 July wedding celebrations in Scotland

Timeline

Hi Bethanie,

Yeah-I know it is a very tough job-especially my boy-he is a wooly coat-has epilepsy and he is a fear biter. She charged me dearly for it...and she is a pain in the a** !!!

So, you got 8 days left !!! :dance:

Speak w/you later-off to work I go !

-Yeats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just an idea for those wall scrubbers out there. The bathroom cleaner 'scrubbing bubbles' stuff works miracles on walls! Just spray it on, wait a few minutes then wipe with a cloth. Takes the yuck off and leaves the paint(even with cheapo wipes off with wet sponge type paint). Also works on kitchen cabinets like a dream.

-12/15/06 Mailed off I-129F

-12/19/06 NOA1 via email

-01/05/07 NOA2 via email

-01/13/07 NVC notice via snail mail

-01/25/07 Packet 3 arrives.

-02/22/07 Packet 3 is mailed.

-03/02/07 Medical

-03/13/07 Packet 4 arrives.

-03/16-24/07 Honey visits.

-04/02/07 Interview(Approved)

-04/10/07 Visa arrives.

Timeline
Just an idea for those wall scrubbers out there. The bathroom cleaner 'scrubbing bubbles' stuff works miracles on walls! Just spray it on, wait a few minutes then wipe with a cloth. Takes the yuck off and leaves the paint(even with cheapo wipes off with wet sponge type paint). Also works on kitchen cabinets like a dream.
Thanks for the tip. I used to be a painter, so I am smart and only by scrubbable Benjamin Moore paint cuz I am definetly one that loves to wipe down my walls!
Hi Bethanie,

Yeah-I know it is a very tough job-especially my boy-he is a wooly coat-has epilepsy and he is a fear biter. She charged me dearly for it...and she is a pain in the a** !!!

So, you got 8 days left !!! :dance:

Speak w/you later-off to work I go !

I charge no less than $40 for a shavedown, add fees as need be for bad behavior.

Yippie yes only 8 days to go!!! Can't wait!

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

Now you have just 7 days left ! LOL :dance:

I am coming to you when Mr. Clinton needs his next grooming ! (he does look like Bill Clinton a lot !)

-Yeats

Timeline

Thank Icey !!

Good to see you here !

I dig your ducky !!!

He is very cute !

Edited by MrsBruce5

-Yeats

Timeline
Now you have just 7 days left ! LOL :dance:

I am coming to you when Mr. Clinton needs his next grooming ! (he does look like Bill Clinton a lot !)

:dance: Now 6 full days! Off topic but hey it is your thread so who cares lmao!

NOOOOOOO Mr Clinton for me I already have about 5 huskies as regulars, I cry every time I know they are coming in loooool! :lol:

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

B- Less than 6 days if you wanna get technical ;)

I just Yahoo'd you

(Sorry to have hijacked this into off-topic territory !) :o

-Yeats

Timeline

Is it possible to hi-jack your own thread?

Turning on yahoo now.

:hehe: You aren't on there, guess I miss you. Should be around tonight, drop me an email if you got yahell going. Boys are all out for the night, so I will be bored. Need to pick up a dust rag and vacuum prolly.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.