Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

@caro: how can you get your cat to be next to Sebas? my cat is terrified of Ben

for the mommies: when did your period go back to normal? i'm getting my period every other week. i'm constantly constipated, bloated, craving chocolate and in a bad mood. when do i go back to normal?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

for the mommies: when did your period go back to normal? i'm getting my period every other week. i'm constantly constipated, bloated, craving chocolate and in a bad mood. when do i go back to normal?

I went back to normal pretty quickly, within 3 months (maybe even less). Have you talked to your doctor about it?

Edited by Nizzy

Timeline

no maybe i should call her. at first it was an endless period, that lasted weeks. now it;'s every other week.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

yaz

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@ Yaads: Check out Dr. Sears. You do not replace nursing with solids, but nurse first and then offer solids... And then just see how your baby does.

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/3/T032000.asp

@ Nessa: You should talk to your doc, you shouldn't bleed that much on Yaz, I never did on the pill. My period returned 10 months post partum and has been regular since, but I'm not taking any medications and still breastfeed.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Hi Everyone...its been a long time since I posted last...I usually just read these days. Love seeing all the pictures...all the babies are getting so big.

Well I was looking to get some help on introducing food into my babies diet. We are waiting til she is 6 months old but that is just a couple weeks away and I wanted to try and get things all figured out first. I am still exclusively breastfeeding so I guess that is the part I am unsure of. Do you replace a nursing session with food? Nurse then feed? Feed then nurse? Any insight would be so helpful. Thanks :D

Nurse, wait an hour then feed - this is what I read on parents magazine :)

Check out this article on babycenter feeding guide

I have the opposite problem - I can't keep the dogs and cats away from the baby and his things!! specially Cayenne, the younger husky, she is always trying to lick the baby

about your periods Nessa...it sounds like you may need to change pills. You should see your doc

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nessa: I would go to your doctor just to get checked. It definitely sounds like things are a little haywire hormonally for you.

After the twins, it was for me. It took almost 4 months to get my period back (and that was without breastfeeding). I was beginning to get concerned and so was my doctor. But...for me...there was a LOT of things going on then that my body was dealing with (including wound care for the c-section incision).

I hope things return to normal for you soon!

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
yaz

I would definitely go to your doc. I was on Yaz and it worked for me but I started reading a lot of bad stuff about it and stopped taking it. I even had two friends call me asking if I had heard about Yaz on the news. It freaked me out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@ Nizzy: yes, there are lawsuits going on against Yaz and Yasmin, both made by a German drug company actually. I don't really agree with lawsuits like that, but I don't trust that particular hormone in those pills. My MD PhD sister is in pharma research at a university (apart from research she also takes calls from doctors who are unsure what to prescribe). She strongly cautioned me against that stuff, it's too new, too little data, some concerning data, and pills on the market that have a relative safe profile. She and I don't take pills for various concerning reasons and side effect, but she said if you must take the pill, opt for something like Alesse - low dose, long term data available, sort of safe. I took Alesse for a year before Jona because I didn't feel confident enough yet to employ the fertility awareness method which I do now. The pill always messed with me, without it I feel much, much better.

I always talk to her about medication choices and what it boils down to is take as little as possible. It is strong medicine out there, but all of them have undesirable side effects which is why one should take as little as possible. She was very shocked what kind of things were prescribed for no good reason to me here. In 90% of the cases I never even fill RXs... And then on the other side my obgyn refused to give me tocolytic drugs after 35 weeks, one instance I really wanted meds to stop my labor. Those meds are routinely given until 39 weeks in Europe. But my ob thought it's fine for a baby to be born early... Idiot - both my sister and her perinatologist were mortified to hear this!!! Btw he wasn't my choice, my insurance just has very little practioners in its network.

Edited by Anna C.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Kel: love the new pictures! where did you get them done? And how much did you pay (including the cd)? He is so adorable!!

@Vi: welcome back, glad you had a good time. Maybe in the meantime your family can come visit you in NY until you get to go back next year? It's not the same as being home, but it helps me when people come over and visit us, even if I can't stand them longer than a week when I am in Germany, lol

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Stef, JCPenney, I have a lady there I love!!! He did great and I ended up ordering 10 sheets and 4 collages with the cd and it was 80$ JCpenney has a coupon right now online, if you spend 80$ or more mon-thur you get 50% off your purchase. The more you spend the cheaper the cd is. The baby grand piano pics were too cute. Ill post one of the collages in my siggy so u can see.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I was surprised at the outcome of the pics. Zaid is obviously VERY complicated these days. The lady let him push a button on her camera and it would light everything up and he got the BIGGEST kick out of it so she kept doing it and he kept smiling lol

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png