Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Anna, I wanted a Wii so bad but we got a stupid Xbox instead. Im thinking of getting a Wii with my next commision check. At this point it is way too hard for me to have time to workout outside the home. I refuse to bring Zaid to a healthclubs daycare and I already spend 9 hours away from him everyday, I refuse to do anymore. What will be nice is that its getting warm here in Chicago so weve been taking walks and such.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Anna, I wanted a Wii so bad but we got a stupid Xbox instead. Im thinking of getting a Wii with my next commision check. At this point it is way too hard for me to have time to workout outside the home. I refuse to bring Zaid to a healthclubs daycare and I already spend 9 hours away from him everyday, I refuse to do anymore. What will be nice is that its getting warm here in Chicago so weve been taking walks and such.

The Wii is soooo good for working out but it's also good for bad winters. We had A LOT of snow this winter and the boys weren't able to play outside and burn off energy. They played a lot of Wii Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Boxing and all that with Luis and it made me feel better about letting them play video games because they were really exercising and moving around. So it will be good for Zaid too on those rainy/snowy days. It really helps with their hand/eye coordination too.

We bought my mom Super Mario for Wii for Christmas because when I was little my mom and I used to play ALL THE TIME. She loves Mario. She let the boys borrow it and now she's mad because they beat the game and she couldn't!!! ... so I designed a picture for their photo birthday cake :rofl:

mario-bros-cake.jpg

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

lol susita

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Susita that is cute Super Marios pic idea.

I got hit with a stomach flu on Sunday. Kavi seemed to get it too, his was more a fever than the vomiting and such I had, his was milder. Feeling mostly better today but tired, glad I have about a week to feel myself again before going to India.

Sara, I bet Kavi would like that mickey thing you were talking about online.

Kavi just got the wiggles guitar from friends of ours. It was their daughter's, she doesn't use it anymore. He loves it.

Edited by chri'stina

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

We went out to dinner last night for St. Patrick's Day. I had corned beef and cabbage. Declan ended up eating most of my cabbage and carrots. I drew the line on giving him all of my corned beef too :lol: So he had chicken. It was nice to know he likes cabbage. I've never tried it with him, so I guess now I will start making it.

We have a friend with her 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old staying with us for a few days. Declan is so cute with the girls and loves having guests. He hugs them all the time and is loving playing with the 2 1/2 year old.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We went out to dinner last night for St. Patrick's Day. I had corned beef and cabbage. Declan ended up eating most of my cabbage and carrots. I drew the line on giving him all of my corned beef too :lol: So he had chicken. It was nice to know he likes cabbage. I've never tried it with him, so I guess now I will start making it.

We have a friend with her 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old staying with us for a few days. Declan is so cute with the girls and loves having guests. He hugs them all the time and is loving playing with the 2 1/2 year old.

I made corned beef and cabbage for us last night. Hana LOVES corned beef. (Girl after my own heart.) I don't know what is up with them tonight. They are just "out of sorts".

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Timeline

I've been having those 'practice' contractions, or BH or whatever they call them. My entire stomach gets hard and it hurts. My scheduled c-section is for April 14 but something tells me we won't make it that far.

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Girls

Tomorrow Sofia's b-day! I can't believe that she is going to be 1 year old, It feels like yesterday when I was at the hospital and the Drs. were trying to stop the contractions to keep the baby in the oven a little longer BUT she didn't want to wait, stubborn like the mami hahaha.

We are having a little party at home, just for family and some close friends,it's gonna be a crazy day for us.

Susita@ Have the baby bag ready just in case...

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Birthday Sofia!!

Susita. You know I never had one Braxton Hicks that I could feel. But my sister had them for weeks. I bet they dont feel good huh? Your in the home stretch now! Thats so exciting. Good luck and get that bag packed!

Karen and Twila, I HATE corned beef and cabbage and so does hubby lol so Zaid wont ever get a taste of it unless someone else makes it :) Zaid does LOVE brussel sprouts though so Im thinking he would probably like cabbage too.

Stef and Karen...Whats the plan for the 2nd birthdays coming up? Were having a backyard party here at my house the weekend before his birthday. We decided to do a Toy Story theme. Im excited more for this birthday I think just bc he now knows everything that is going on!1

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Happy Birthday Sofia!!!

Stef and Karen...Whats the plan for the 2nd birthdays coming up? Were having a backyard party here at my house the weekend before his birthday. We decided to do a Toy Story theme. Im excited more for this birthday I think just bc he now knows everything that is going on!1

We really don't know!! We just made an offer on a house in our neighborhood and they accepted it. We have no clue how long it will take to close. I don't know if we will be moved in by the end of April/beginning of May. Plus, Ben's birthday is on a friday and school just scheduled a mandatory 6 hour prep exam for my state boards on his birthday! I usually only stay at school monday-wednesday :angry: So we will probably just have a small party upstate with the lovely in-laws. :( We have friends there with small kids so it will be fun I think. Just not what I had planned.

Susita: wow exciting!! You didn't pack your bag yet??? I am usually procrastinating but I had my bag packed at 30 weeks, haha.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline

Happy birthday Sofia!!! OMG, it's like yesterday we both were pregnant.

1011431gozxlz41mf.gif

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

Susita: wow exciting!! You didn't pack your bag yet??? I am usually procrastinating but I had my bag packed at 30 weeks, haha.

No... :lol: Everyone is pressuring me to pack a bag, I don't know what the big deal is!! I don't want to pack my comfy pants or anything, toothbrush, hairbrush etc, because I use all that stuff everyday. I guess I could pack the baby's stuff, but seriously, how long is that going to take me? 2 min?

We live not even 5 min from the hospital so I'll have more than enough time to pack, and if I don't I'll call my mom and make her do it for me, no biggie. My c-section is scheduled for the 14th, so if we make it that far, I'll pack my bag the day before or something. I'm not terribly worried about it. I just have to remember to bring my boppy pillow and the breast pump so the lactation expert can show me how to use it properly.

Timeline

Ben got his first haircut today :P i'll take pictures later.

well not today later cuz i work until 1130 tonight, so tomorrow

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@susita: haha I don't know what the big deal was, I guess with the first baby it's more exciting... I had the baby bag packed like we were going to move into the hospital and same thing for my bag including clothes/snacks for the hubby. I had tons of lists and had it all ready to go, but you know what happened when I went into labor? I wasn't sure if it really was labor, I really thought they were going to send me back home so I left the bag home. My husband had to go back and get it, haha.

@Nessa: aww he first haircut, it's such a big milestone. I couldn't believe how different and "grown up" Ben looked after his first haircut...

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008