Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

oh I just realized she hasn't posted anything in a while.... hope I didn't say anything that offended her.. lol. I think she is ok, she is posting in the german thread and on facebook, so maybe she is just taking a VJ break.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have asked about Eveline too. Havent seen her anywhere

My aunt only had one boy and knew it would be her only so she had all 3 of her sisters be the godmothers.

I think thats a great idea to have the baptism when your family is visiting from Peru. Gotta compromise somewhere!

My sister is in town with her 6month old little guy, makes me sad being around a little one. I am sooo ready to give zaid a brother or sister but I cannot afford 2 kids in daycare. What a sad thing that money has to hold me back :( oh well....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

She will have a Godmother and a Godfather,both my best friends from Peru, when my parents came to visit last year I wanted her to be baptized and having them representing my friends BUT my hubby was lazy enough to not go to the church and speak to the priest, here at my church we have to attend mass for three months and make a donation every week, and JUST after that we could baptized her, but Silvio's family are very close to my church and to the priests there so that could help but he never moved a finger about it (too bad) now I don't want to baptize her here, I know it's very confusing...

Another thing is that he wants his sister to be the Godmother and I don't FEEL HER as the Godmother of my child,she is not the right person,too many issues.

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
After lots of talking and weighing pros and cons....Hubby and I have actively started trying for baby #2. Wish us luck :)

good luck!

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks ladies!! Your support means a lot. Stef! Wouldn't that be exciting!!? I'm giving up a lot of bad habits (smoking coffee etc) so the next few weeks are gonna be tough but so worth it for me. I'm waaaaayyy over excited and hope it happens quick. I'm ovulating now so we shall see in a few weeks

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
After lots of talking and weighing pros and cons....Hubby and I have actively started trying for baby #2. Wish us luck :)

:dance:

What a great day to pic to start :lol: !!!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone :)

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Good morning mommies and happy Vday!! :)

Good luck to chnst and zaidsmommy!! How exciting :)

I need your help. Something is bothering Sebas and I can't figure out what it is. He kept waking up crying last night (this is very unusual for him, he's a very good sleeper, normally he'll wake up about twice during the night just tossing and makes little noises, nurses and he's back to sleep in 10 min). He's very cranky and crying a lot today. He's not hungry, doesn't need a diaper change, does not have a diaper rash. Last BM was yesterday 6pm. No drooling or tugging at his ear. I gave him a bath at 8 am and that seemed to calm him down for a while, he fell asleep and slept until 11 am when he woke up crying again. He has a very slight fever (100.1), no coughing or runny nose. I tried the teething swabs, but that didn't seem to help. He is 5 months old today. What can it be?

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

aww Caro, it sounds like you have pretty much investigated a lot already. I agree, something is probably bothering him. It could be his teeth coming in but he seems to be bothered quite a bit. Since he has a little temp I would suggest to call your ped if it isn't any better tomorrow morning. Better be safe than sorry. Hope Sebas is better soon!

@Kelly: yay I am excited for you. Good luck with quitting smoking and coffee. I am down from like 6 cups of coffee/day to 1, which is great. I feel better without it and I really hope I can get rid of all the caffeine soon. When I was pregnant with Ben it made me nauseous in the first trimester anyway.

Happy Valentines day everyone! I had a great morning with hubby and Ben, we went out to breakfast, then shopping and the rest of the day is homework and getting ready for school this week. :wacko:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats Kelly!!

and Caro - even though he isnt showing any other signs I would probably be guessing teething. Those teeth can start causing discomfort way before they actually come to the surface.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Caro, I would guess teething too. Declan often acted like that when he was teething .... usually before the teeth broke through. He was better when the actual teeth broke through.

And speaking of teething .... so we went to a nice hotel yesterday to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. It had an indoor pool so we took Declan swimming, then got him into bed. Hubby and I were hoping he would fall asleep quickly so we could spend some time together cuddling and being all romantic before we crashed. Well, Declan screaming most of the night long!!! He was so restless and just miserable. We felt so bad for him and nothing would console him. Pretty sure it is teething again because this is exactly how he acts when he is teething. So, instead of a nice romantic night, hubby slept in one bed and Declan and I slept in the other bed (by sleep, I mean, stay up until 4 am with a crying baby).

We went to the NE Aquarium today, which was pretty fun, but a bit too crowded to totally enjoy it. Apparently, it is school vacation week and EVERYONE in the world was there.

Kel and Stef - How cool! I am so envious of you guys. Hoping that if hubby gets accepted to nursing school, we can begin trying in the summer.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey Ladies - hope you all are doing well.

@ Caro - I believe your poor boy is teething. May be something else, but my money is on teething or on some throat virus. Enzo had a virus called herpangina - he had all the similar symptoms that you're complaining about with Sebas. I hope he gets well soon.

WTG Kelz and Stef! You guys have fun! ;):lol:

Vi - I feel you on your situation. (F)