Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Knock yourself out.. the YouTube was hilarious though :rofl: Even Vika laughed, but she said only idiots would believe the MOB propaganda :rofl::rofl:

But....but...????? What are saying....about me...????

I have a MOB......I think so?????

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

It's on YouTube?

The second link abouve was to YouTube. We watched a couple of long clips.

But....but...????? What are saying....about me...????

I have a MOB......I think so?????

The propaganda is all that mess about the young lawyer/nurse taking support for years from the retired mailman because she really wants to marry him (but just has a few years of school left - that will be totally useless immediately after). We watched one clip where it looked like a really pretty girl in Odessa was going back and forth with a guy at a social. There was a dinner scene where she apparently turned him down, and he drops his silverware and starts crying at the table. Vika says "wow, that's attractive". There were some sensible clips talking about why people use agencies, but lots of fantasy marketing propaganda too.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

she apparently turned him down, and he drops his silverware and starts crying

Increasing your odds is one thing, not having the balls to seal the deal is another.

That $4,000 for the social and "adding to cart" could've been put to good use rolling solo and doing a little field research. But, then again, I don't expect Trekkies to do that sort of thing.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

The propaganda is all that mess about the young lawyer/nurse taking support for years from the retired mailman because she really wants to marry him (but just has a few years of school left - that will be totally useless immediately after). We watched one clip where it looked like a really pretty girl in Odessa was going back and forth with a guy at a social. There was a dinner scene where she apparently turned him down, and he drops his silverware and starts crying at the table. Vika says "wow, that's attractive". There were some sensible clips talking about why people use agencies, but lots of fantasy marketing propaganda too.

The show we watched on WE didn't have any of that on there. It had two couples in the US...one in Cali...the guy was married to a Ukrainian girl, and another couple in Arizona ...the guy owned "Foreign Brides...or Foreign Affair"...something like that and he was married to a Russian gal from St. Petersburg. The first thirty min. was focused on those two couples...of course the Ukrainian gal got job as a model here and the last thirty min. was the Foreign Brides guy and his wife schooling a group of 30 guys going to Odessa to meet some chicks. Then it went back and forth to two 18 year old chicks in Ukraine going to the social at a hotel to meet those US guys.

The entire show seemed pro MOB...which I thought was a bit weird since it was a documentary on a chick channel. I figured it was going to be a MOB bashing show. Even Kira liked that documentary.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Increasing your odds is one thing, not having the balls to seal the deal is another.

That $4,000 for the social and "adding to cart" could've been put to good use rolling solo and doing a little field research. But, then again, I don't expect Trekkies to do that sort of thing.

you mean my 4 grand doesn't buy me a wife? :rofl: Love the part with them showing off all their material items...little research would tell you FSU girls don't really care how many houses you own or how much money you have.

The entire show seemed pro MOB...which I thought was a bit weird since it was a documentary on a chick channel. I figured it was going to be a MOB bashing show. Even Kira liked that documentary.

Most of those shows are pro-women. They don't start hating them until they get here.

FSU girls don't really care how many houses you own or how much money you have.

Satisfaction goes a long way.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wait...WHAT???!!! Crying at the dinner table? The guy needs mail order brides from Canada or something. FSU chicks woul dnot like that at all. Or as Alla says "Atoll"

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

you mean my 4 grand doesn't buy me a wife? :rofl: Love the part with them showing off all their material items...little research would tell you FSU girls don't really care how many houses you own or how much money you have.

True...to a point. Material things are not tops on the list. Tops on the list are "quiet life" and "cozy home" But that means they do not have to worry about paying bills, having enough to eat, etc. If you NEED a car, they pretty much do not care if it is a Kia or a Cadillac, but it needs to work. And you need to have enough money to buy one.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I spent a total of $27 (including subway and trolley fare) on our first "date" in Prague. Met her by chance.

Gary And Alla

Satisfaction goes a long way.

a decent lithium battery vibrator and nipple clamps for her doesn't hurt either.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

a decent lithium battery vibrator and nipple clamps for her doesn't hurt either.

AKA "the joystick". Nipple clamps? :o

Gary And Alla

AKA "the joystick". Nipple clamps? :o

The nipple clamps were her idea. She went crazy ever since she found out she can get free shipping with amazon.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

The nipple clamps were her idea. She went crazy ever since she found out she can get free shipping with amazon.

:lol:

Nipple clamps AND free shipping! WHAT A COUNTRY!

Gary And Alla

I didn't know amazon had that type of stuff. Off to check it out....

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.