Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

I can vouch for the Crimean beaches! Mostly gravel/slag rock, but very little trash. Is there an FSU city that is NOT full of hotness? Doubtful. :dance:

Tough to tell if you are watching the MOB channel or just looking out the window.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

the MOB channel

Business opportunity!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Tough to tell if you are watching the MOB channel or just looking out the window.

In good weather I used to eat my dinner on the window ledge of my 2nd floor flat in Odessa. You gotta love the old windows that open wide and no screen so you can just get right out there. How I never fell off and broke my neck is still a mystery!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Business opportunity!

Can you imagine the advertiser line up for that?

IN: Slipper manufacturers, Victoria's Secret, Chicken of the Sea Tuna, cosmetics

Out: Condom ads, pantyhose ads, sweatpants and Nike shoes

Gary And Alla

In good weather I used to eat my dinner on the window ledge of my 2nd floor flat in Odessa. You gotta love the old windows that open wide and no screen so you can just get right out there. How I never fell off and broke my neck is still a mystery!

The first time I rented an apt. in Minsk...it was right across the street from a university. It was totally by accident...but I couldn't have planned it any better. :) Middle of summer, and nothing but young hot chicks in high heels and min skirts standing outside the building. It was pure heaven. I messed up a few times though by walking naked into the kitchen to make my coffee and forgetting that the university's windows were right across from mine. :blush:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The first time I rented an apt. in Minsk...it was right across the street from a university. It was totally by accident...but I couldn't have planned it any better. :) Middle of summer, and nothing but young hot chicks in high heels and min skirts standing outside the building. It was pure heaven. I messed up a few times though by walking naked into the kitchen to make my coffee and forgetting that the university's windows were right across from mine. :blush:

:secret: you were making money as a part time nude model for the art department.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Can you imagine the advertiser line up for that?

IN: Slipper manufacturers, Victoria's Secret, Chicken of the Sea Tuna, cosmetics

Out: Condom ads, pantyhose ads, sweatpants and Nike shoes

I think some of those are a little off since it'd be mostly old fat guys watching.

KFC, BK, Pepsi, Beer of all sorts - those would be the major advertisers. Lowes/Home Depot would be next and then Super Cuts would round out the usual suspects. Probably a Valvoline or Jiffy Lube in there somewhere but eventually they'd figure out any man smart enough to buy a RUBber MOB is going to change his own oil as well.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I think some of those are a little off since it'd be mostly old fat guys watching.

KFC, BK, Pepsi, Beer of all sorts - those would be the major advertisers. Lowes/Home Depot would be next and then Super Cuts would round out the usual suspects. Probably a Valvoline or Jiffy Lube in there somewhere but eventually they'd figure out any man smart enough to buy a RUBber MOB is going to change his own oil as well.

True, what was I thinking? :bonk: Th ewhole idea of the MOB channel got me thiniking of lace and stockings and high heels and women that think pantyhose are "unhealthy" :dance: Can't help myself.

But "Supercuts" ???? Most of the men watching are bald!

:secret: you were making money as a part time nude model for the art department.....

I like the part where he says he "forgot " there was a university full of hot women across the street. :whistle:

Gary And Alla

No doubt :lol: A total return of those Swedish bikini team type of commercials where the guys crack a beer and they are immediately surrounded by models. The guys who tune in believing they are getting information would absolutely start drinking the brand and waiting for half naked female genies to appear with food :rofl:

And for those tuning in only for entertainment - I think Home Depot would clean up with the specials on new flooring and paint.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

No doubt :lol: A total return of those Swedish bikini team type of commercials where the guys crack a beer and they are immediately surrounded by models. The guys who tune in believing they are getting information would absolutely start drinking the brand and waiting for half naked female genies to appear with food :rofl:

And for those tuning in only for entertainment - I think Home Depot would clean up with the specials on new flooring and paint.

Brad, stop!

That's it, I am done for the day. I start to think of half-naked Ukrainian hotties with food and that's it...I am a goner.

Gary And Alla

If she had a flat head, she'd be perfect.

Русский форум член.

If she had a flat head, she'd be perfect.

I hear that is considered a product defect in the MOB catalogue.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

:lol:

Gary And Alla

For an extra $20 they'll install a cup holder.

Русский форум член.

For an extra $20 they'll install a cup holder.

Pass. Nobody needs a cup holder that badly.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.