Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

Some people are so incredibly sytupid that you wonder how they manage to breathe. Asking "what if she splits after..." What? After she gets her citizenship? :rofl: I still haven't convinced Alla to become a citizen, but I think she will as it will be easier for her future plans. But you could say the same about any woman and man. "What if she splits after you win the lottery?" It just makes no sense.

Yes, Alla gets some stares from my sisters and sisters in law. But no one says anything. One of my brothers, a surgeon that collects airplanes, was told by his wife (now ex-wife) that there was NO WAY he was going to take Alla up for flights in his airplanes. :lol: Did she think the terrible hussy, Alla, would introduce him to the mile high club? We went to a local bar within walking distance one night because they have a pool table and Alla wanted to play pool. It was like the three big screen TVs got turned to "Oprah" or something. Everyone just turns on their stools and stares at her, which she can then not resist putting on a show. I think all the men working at Lowe's know her and she gets followed around and gets oustanding "customer service" when she goes there to go "homeowning" as she puts it. She leaves about a pallet load of stuff there for me to "pick Up later" and the label always just says "Alla" :lol:

One time she picked out the tile she wanted for the bathroom walls and floors and asked the guy to call me to have me tell him how much we needed of each. He started describing the tile to me, as if for my approval. :lol: I heard Alla telling him "You don't need his permission, he does not get to choose...I choose...he just says how much" :lol: I told him to give it up and save himself!

I'm pro USA and all that, but Americans...a lot of them anyways, are morons for the most part. It's not that they are "naive", they are just plain stupid. If only I had a nickel for every time I had to say something like;"yes, Belarus is a country or...no she is not Russian, she is Belarusian..."

And most of them think any chick that comes to the USA on a CR1 and/or K1 visa is only her for the visa. They don't have a clue. They are going to think what they want to. They all have a pre-conceived judgement and no matter how hard you try to explain...they still don't get it. Our close friends and Kira's co-workers know the score, but most people think it's some kind of scam.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm pro USA and all that, but Americans...a lot of them anyways, are morons for the most part. It's not that they are "naive", they are just plain stupid. If only I had a nickel for every time I had to say something like;"yes, Belarus is a country or...no she is not Russian, she is Belarusian..."

And most of them think any chick that comes to the USA on a CR1 and/or K1 visa is only her for the visa. They don't have a clue. They are going to think what they want to. They all have a pre-conceived judgement and no matter how hard you try to explain...they still don't get it. Our close friends and Kira's co-workers know the score, but most people think it's some kind of scam.

My mother thought the reason it took so long for Alla to get here was because the "Soviet Union" would not let her leave. Um no Mom, we are getting the visa from the USA, not the Soviet Union! :lol:

By the time I went to Ukraine I was the third of 8 kids to live and work overseas (and I do not mean the Canadian side of Niagra Falls) I think most peoppe in our family had already accepted the idea that not ALL people in the world are trying to figure an angle to get to the United States. Most of the people I met in Ukraine had no desire to move here and were even kind of afraid of the USA.

We still run into many people that think they have to talk LOUDER to Alla because she has an accent :wacko: She even told one woman "I am Ukrainian, not deaf"

Have you seen the trailer for the movie "The Other Guys" where the really hot chick introduces herself to mark Wahlberg as Will Ferrel's geeky character's wife? And his work partner says "No. Really, who are you?" :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Jan. 14th at 2:00 AM. I'm setting the DVR.

You can tell these guys don't get laid much.

There are guys who choose to get an MOB because it's one of their options and then there are guys who actively seek out an MOB because they have no other options (aka the ones our "visitors" lop us into the group with.)

I have a few friends and co-workers that ask me what I'm going to do if she splits after she gets her US citizenship.

First it was "once she gets her green card." Then it was, "once she gets her 10 year card." Then it was "citizenship." Now,........ I have no idea but she's still supposed to leave me sometime in the near future.

Iv'e learned that any guy who thinks they have their woman pegged needs their head examined. Nobody every knows what's in a chicks head...no matter how well you think you know them.[/i]

Amen to that!

Have you seen the trailer for the movie "The Other Guys" where the really hot chick introduces herself to mark Wahlberg as Will Ferrel's geeky character's wife? And his work partner says "No. Really, who are you?" :lol:

You should watch that whole movie, it's great! Will Farrell has a couple of other smokin-hot chicks from his past too.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

There are guys who choose to get an MOB because it's one of their options and then there are guys who actively seek out an MOB because they have no other options (aka the ones our "visitors" lop us into the group with.)

First it was "once she gets her green card." Then it was, "once she gets her 10 year card." Then it was "citizenship." Now,........ I have no idea but she's still supposed to leave me sometime in the near future.

Amen to that!

You should watch that whole movie, it's great! Will Farrell has a couple of other smokin-hot chicks from his past too.

I have deeply hidden photos from Odessa. Top secret, national security stuff. I have shown them around to a few select trsuted souls. The usual reaction is "NO EFFIN' WAY!" :yes: Way!

Gary And Alla

Right after we finished watching that show, I said to the wife; "hey honey, how about we take our next vacation in Odessa?". So she looks at me real mean like, and says in that dry tone of hers...; "Odessa has dirty "beeshes". Now the word "beeshes" has two meanings when it comes to her accent. It can either mean "b!tches" or "beaches". I never did find out which one she was referring to...I could tell by her look it wasn't a good question to ask atm. :unsure:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Right after we finished watching that show, I said to the wife; "hey honey, how about we take our next vacation in Odessa?". So she looks at me real mean like, and says in that dry tone of hers...; "Odessa has dirty "beeshes". Now the word "beeshes" has two meanings when it comes to her accent. It can either mean "b!tches" or "beaches". I never did find out which one she was referring to...I could tell by her look it wasn't a good question to ask atm. :unsure:

The BEACHES in Odessa are filthy! Do not plan on swimming there. Terrible. No kidding. That must be what she meant. :lol:

Gary And Alla

I have deeply hidden photos from Odessa. Top secret, national security stuff. I have shown them around to a few select trsuted souls. The usual reaction is "NO EFFIN' WAY!" :yes: Way!

I have a TS disc out in the garage somewhere buried amongst all my training manuals and misc. other stuff she'd never look through. Like the manuals, I may need that disc again someday.

"Odessa has dirty "beeshes".

Many of the Russian ladies I met from one part of the country would tell me women from another part of the country were "dirty." Or, as my wife says, "they event not sophisticate and have a no culture." That's when she's in a good mood... when she's in a bad mood it's something about their tourist destinations as well.

The BEACHES in Odessa are filthy! Do not plan on swimming there. Terrible. No kidding. That must be what she meant. :lol:

Because the beaches back home are so much nicer!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I have a TS disc out in the garage somewhere buried amongst all my training manuals and misc. other stuff she'd never look through. Like the manuals, I may need that disc again someday.

Many of the Russian ladies I met from one part of the country would tell me women from another part of the country were "dirty." Or, as my wife says, "they event not sophisticate and have a no culture." That's when she's in a good mood... when she's in a bad mood it's something about their tourist destinations as well.

Because the beaches back home are so much nicer!

I never found the women of Odessa to be dirty or unsophisticated. Quite the opposite but many people do not like Odessa and the people from there. There are a lot of Jews and if you think the US is in any way "anti-semetic" you know nothing of Russia and Ukraine. There is also an air of basic "lawlessness" and a lot of crooked, underhanded people. It was always a big port for smuggling and general wrongdoing. Lots if bad "foreign influence". There is a lot of foreign sailors there and you know what that means, Slim. :lol: So goes the "reputation" but it is probably as accurate as saying "everyone from Chicago is a gangster" because of Al Capone. It just isn't so and I never felt unsafe there, but then I do not get involved in smuggling, except for cigarettes which I used to smuggle as much as possible :lol: There was/is an arsenal there for Soviet "hardware" and a huge arms and ammunition factory and I know that a lot of Kalashnikovs and 7.62 x 39mm ammo went somewhere from there. It was a featured part of the movie "Lord of War" and that was not make believe...except the Lenin statue is still there. If they ever took it down, they put it back up. Most people there are just working and paying bills like people everywhere else. The women are just as hot as anywhere else in the FSU, not particularly "hotter" I was always surprised at the women in Donetsk, pretty much the "Gary, Indiana" of the FSU, but the women are oblivious to Dante's Inferno all around them and just as hot as anywhere else. Hvae you ever been to Volgograd? It looks pretty much identical to the way it did in the Soviet Union ("the sun does not shine on Volgograd" I am told) yet the women are just as hot.

Alla does not like Odessa except for the Opera Theatre. She says it is too expensive, people expect "tips" (which is true and this is not common in the FSU) and it is basically just a tourist town and people there are "not serious".

Gary And Alla

"Gary, Indiana" of the FSU, but the women are oblivious to Dante's Inferno all around them and just as hot as anywhere else. Hvae you ever been to Volgograd?

Nope, but I've been to Gary and I bet the women in Odessa and Volgograd are waaaaaaay hotter than the women of Gary.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Nope, but I've been to Gary and I bet the women in Odessa and Volgograd are waaaaaaay hotter than the women of Gary.

Way hotter. :yes:

Gary And Alla

It's been confirmed...she meant Odessa had "dirty beaches". The first time I heard her say "beeshes" she was talking about some women standing outside a hotel/night club in Minsk...so I wasn't sure on that one until last night. :hehe:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

It's been confirmed...she meant Odessa had "dirty beaches". The first time I heard her say "beeshes" she was talking about some women standing outside a hotel/night club in Minsk...so I wasn't sure on that one until last night. :hehe:

This woman KNOWS her beaches! :lol: There are good beaches in Crimea and in the Sea of Azov...and in the Black Sea...in Turkey. But around Odessa is awful.

In Donetsk they made a really nice "River Walk" area and there are some very nice parks around, but the river (Kamilus) is horribly polluted and you can't swim there. Shame.

Gary And Alla

• 2 weeks later...

This woman KNOWS her beaches! :lol: There are good beaches in Crimea and in the Sea of Azov...and in the Black Sea...in Turkey. But around Odessa is awful.

Agreed. Turkey is great. I have never gone to a beach(?) near Odessa, but I understand that it is like sunbathing near an open sewer.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Just a little reminder that MOB show is on tonight - We network, 2:00 Eastern. Don't forget to set your DVR or stay up late.

Русский форум член.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

As an aside, and given we're already way off original topic (flowers) as usual, my ex wife and son just recently got back from 15 days in Turkey. They spent Xmas and new year's over there with 6 days in Istanbul and the rest out touring the rocks and ruins in places I can't spell or pronounce.

They loved Turkey and said the Turkish people were very friendly and helpful. They actually lived with the locals, forgoing hotels for rooms with Turkish folks. I would not have guessed the people would be so kind to Americans. And my ex had almost no problems with aggressive men, but then, her days of being a "hottie" are over although she's still attractive. And she was with my grad student son, so maybe that helped. According to my ex, one thing that has changed is the cost to tour Turkey...not cheap anymore. Prices are up...maybe the weak dollar or the global economy thing. But compared to Russia it's still a bargain I'm sure.

My Russia wife went there some years ago, to the beach area, and every man was after her...even the hotel help! Nevertheless, she still loved her vacation there as well.

For myself, I have zero interest in visiting Turkey. I'd prefer a 4-star hotel in downtown Paris...and I can still meet lots of Turkish people there too! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.