Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The second day I was in Minsk, we went to the grocery store and I waited outside on the sidewalk so I could smoke. In a matter of a few minutes I had three hotties talking to me, one asking me for a smoke, one asking if I was married, and the third asked if I knew anyone there. Next thing I know Kira comes out of the store and yells something in Russian, and they left... :( That was the last time she left me alone over there. So a few nights later we go to a night club (techno sucks) and I had my ####### grabbed on my way to the rest room. So of course I tried it again, and that time some chick grabbed me from the other direction. Naturally I made a lot of trips to the rest room that night. :D

It's like...like walking through a mirror over there where everything is "backwards" so to speak. It's like... instead of having to buy drinks, lie and kiss ####### over here to get anywhere with a chick...it's the opposite there. All you have to do is smile and it's on. And unlike here where you have to kiss major ####### when the chick is half way decent looking, over there all you see is chicks that look like super models wanting to hump your brains out. If I was single, had the time and the money I would spend months there until my pecker gave out...well that or I had a heart attack first. :unsure:

Iv'e seen the chicks Hugh Heffner has scored with, and they got nothing coming compared to the average RUB chick.

The first night I was there I stopped in a street cafe and ordered a coke. Before the coke came, a hot blonde sits at my table and introduces herself. A few minutes later he hot brunnette friend shows up and I forgot all about not sleeping for the past 24 hours!

I didn't have a heart attack until 1 year after marrying Alla. If that tells you anything. A quadruple bypass later, and I am better than ever! :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I have to admit, when I landed in Odessa I seriously wonder exactly HOW long we had been flying and if we were still on planet earth. I mean #######! I have been to Canacun many times and it cannot even begin to compete with Kreshatik street on a warm Saturday evening.

Yes, VV, he is preaching to the choir, but I am glad I am was not the only one just completely amazed. I had no idea. The only warning was one guy in the office that spoke to me before I left "You are going to Odessa, right?" Yes. "Are you single?" Yes, divorced. "You will like Odessa" That's it.

They had a special on MOB's and Odessa on some chick channel last month...it was Lifetime channel, or Oxygen...some chick channel that Kira always watches. Anyways they said that there's 4 chicks to every guy...population wise. It showed a group of guys in the US (30 of them) going to Odessa to meet like 400 chicks at some hotel courtesy of a MOB site... foreign affair or something like that. You should have seen the looks on those guys faces. :D Ya, I can definitely see where Odessa has it's UPside :D

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Am I going to incure collective wrath when I mention that for myself and many other women...the dating experience ( here ) is similar....and I am sure that your wife has a strong opinion of the offerings of her former country in regards to men.

I grew up in the UK. When I moved here I could not believe the SIZE of some of the people here ( men included). I had a culture shock too. People out in sweatpants, pyjamas and uncombed hair....? #######?

I'm not instigating nor negating what you are saying...the proof is right there in Wal Mart....what i am saying is that can you guys acknowledge that often the pickings are fairly limited here for alot of women too.

Your wives being from Europe I imagine would completely understand what I am saying.

Alla was none too pleased with men in her country. Besides there are not enough of them and that many are drunks, they tend to be very "macho" and abusive to women.

She DOES say that American men are largely fat and wear pants like "saddle bags". And while she does not care for abusve "macho" men she does miss getting comments on her appearance. She says American men hide and look at her, but try not to let her know it...like they are perverts or something. Ukrainian men just grab her @ss in the store or subway or bus. She protests, but she really likes it. :lol:

You NEVER want to let an FSU woman forget you are HOT for her.

Gary And Alla

Alla was none too pleased with men in her country. Besides there are not enough of them and that many are drunks, they tend to be very "macho" and abusive to women.

She DOES say that American men are largely fat and wear pants like "saddle bags". And while she does not care for abusve "macho" men she does miss getting comments on her appearance. She says American men hide and look at her, but try not to let her know it...like they are perverts or something. Ukrainian men just grab her @ss in the store or subway or bus. She protests, but she really likes it. :lol:

:rofl: You gotta love RUB women. They never hide anything, and they are blunt to the point of...well you know what I mean. :blush:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

The first night I was there I stopped in a street cafe and ordered a coke. Before the coke came, a hot blonde sits at my table and introduces herself. A few minutes later he hot brunnette friend shows up and I forgot all about not sleeping for the past 24 hours!

I didn't have a heart attack until 1 year after marrying Alla. If that tells you anything. A quadruple bypass later, and I am better than ever! :lol:

You hit on something there. I didn't realize I had let myself get so out of shape (I was laid off for almost a year), until Kira got to the states. I mean I like sex as much as the next guy...but I'm learning I have my limits...and they aren't the same limits I had a decade ago when I was in construction. She's killing me. :( I started to play BB at open gym night here at the school a few nights a week just so I don't have to worry about the heart attack thing. I didn't think I would ever have to fake like I was asleep just to get a break from sex. I'm starting to run out of excuses. :unsure:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

They had a special on MOB's and Odessa on some chick channel last month...it was Lifetime channel, or Oxygen...some chick channel that Kira always watches. Anyways they said that there's 4 chicks to every guy...population wise. It showed a group of guys in the US (30 of them) going to Odessa to meet like 400 chicks at some hotel courtesy of a MOB site... foreign affair or something like that. You should have seen the looks on those guys faces. :D Ya, I can definitely see where Odessa has it's UPside :D

4 to 1 is a stretch, but it may seem that way. If one goes to some of the "socials" put on by the marriage shops, it may be much more than 4 to 1, I do not know, but so I have heard. My landlord had a marriage agency also and was always trying to get me to go to one of his "socials" He was an Aussie that had lived in the US for 20 years and now had a marriage agency and rental apartments in Kiev and Odessa. The two meshed together pretty nice, I gather. Statistically there are 116 women to 100 men, which does not sound like so much (I was surprised it was that low) but the raw numbers are deceiving. Half the men are drunks and are not attractive to women, maybe more than half. 1/3 have no job or no job to speak of.

If an American shows up with a good job making decent money, he isn't a drunk and doesn't look like a crocodile, he has more women than he can possibly know what to do with. It is one of those periods in time that I WILL NOT discuss with Alla and she has pretty much given up asking ( why would she ask? :wacko: )

Gary And Alla

Timeline

You hit on something there. I didn't realize I had let myself get so out of shape (I was laid off for almost a year), until Kira got to the states. I mean I like sex as much as the next guy...but I'm learning I have my limits...and they aren't the same limits I had a decade ago when I was in construction. She's killing me. :( I started to play BB at open gym night here at the school a few nights a week just so I don't have to worry about the heart attack thing. I didn't think I would ever have to fake like I was asleep just to get a break from sex. I'm starting to run out of excuses. :unsure:

Alla does not accept excuses. :lol: She would just wake me up. In fact I rarely go to bed before she does, we nearly always go to bed together. Seriously? She gets really upset if we aren't doing it nearly every day. She thinks I do not "want her" and wonders where I am getting it if not from her. Actually I am much better off after my surgery and have much more stamina and energy than before (and not just for sex) but of course all that gunk in the pipes does not get there in one year, or 10 years, so yes, I am sure it was dragging me down for a long time. Get checked out. While the bypass surgery did wonders for me, first the heart attack almost croaked me and then the surgery really spoils your day. And it takes months to recover. And it is godawful painful! If I could have avoided it, I would have. I quit smoking though! :lol:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It's kinda funny. You're thinking mini skirts and heels and I'm looking at hotties in tight jeans and knee high boots with heels. Even all bundled up for Siberia, they're STILL jaw droppin hot here in Krim. My Bride-to-be at the top of my list (of course).

Heaven, I'm in Heaven... :dance:

За Жезни С Смехом

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Timeline

It's kinda funny. You're thinking mini skirts and heels and I'm looking at hotties in tight jeans and knee high boots with heels. Even all bundled up for Siberia, they're STILL jaw droppin hot here in Krim. My Bride-to-be at the top of my list (of course).

Heaven, I'm in Heaven... :dance:

Don't let her catch you lookin' OMG that is like a death sentence!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I've found that you can see plenty without moving your head. :devil: Plus I do the bulk of the shopping (alone). :innocent: And anyway, who needs to spin when there's a continuous babe parade. :whistle:

За Жезни С Смехом

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

The rare hot US woman keeps her nose up so high she doesn't even see us!!!

I've seen women here literally start crying when my wife shows up. "Why is everyone looking at her?"

So a few nights later we go to a night club (techno sucks) and I had my ####### grabbed on my way to the rest room. So of course I tried it again, and that time some chick grabbed me from the other direction.

I'll never forget a very one-sided conversation I had at a nightclub in Moscow.

"Hi, what's your name? My name is Tanya. I like to have sex."

I think she should write a book. (And for the record, I LOVE techno!)

If I was single, had the time and the money I would spend months there until my pecker gave out...well that or I had a heart attack first. :unsure:

MegaMillions tonight! 242 Million.

a group of guys in the US (30 of them) going to Odessa to meet like 400 chicks at some hotel courtesy of a MOB site... foreign affair or something like that.

I watched one like that many years ago and the guys were pathetic. "It's really a lot harder to get laid over here than I thought. These girls are very traditional."

HUH?

Then again, these dudes were playing the typical American douche. "Can I buy you a drink? I work in advertising back in Florida and I'm really looking for a nice girl to marry."

Or that there are 48,000 more back in the FSU. "There are more where you came from. You don't have a monopoly."

My wife has her fair share of "admirers." When men won't pay attention to her they're either gay or too scared of her. "Because he know I will be tear off his #### and he can do nosing about zis! Ha ha ha!" She really enjoys it when women grab their guys closer or kiss them or something to mark their property. "She so stupid b!tch. Of course I can have zis man if I desire. She is ugly, fat, American b!tch and of course he want hot and sexy Russian queen. But, I not want him so, poka, baby." (All to the techno beat.)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I've seen women here literally start crying when my wife shows up. "Why is everyone looking at her?"

When we walk into the bar it's like time has stopped. It used to bother Kira at first and she would ask why everyone was staring at her...now that she knows what the deal is, she plays on it.

I'll never forget a very one-sided conversation I had at a nightclub in Moscow.

"Hi, what's your name? My name is Tanya. I like to have sex."

I think she should write a book. (And for the record, I LOVE techno!)

You gotta love RUB women. They get straight to the point. They don't play the bs head/kiddie games like a lot of the chicks here do. Those chicks could seriously give women here classes on how to dress, stay trim, and ...lol...I'l leave it at that so I don't start a flame fest with the trolls.

I watched one like that many years ago and the guys were pathetic. "It's really a lot harder to get laid over here than I thought. These girls are very traditional."

HUH?

Then again, these dudes were playing the typical American douche. "Can I buy you a drink? I work in advertising back in Florida and I'm really looking for a nice girl to marry."

http://www.wetv.com/secret-lives-of-women/episodes/mail-order-brides <--- This was the documentary we watched

Similar to the one you mentioned though. It looked like a bunch of dudes going to a "Star Trek Convention"...who didn't have a clue. You can tell these guys don't get laid much. If that chicks over there think this is the best we got to offer...were in trouble. But the gals on that show were totally hot. It's worth watching imo.

Or that there are 48,000 more back in the FSU. "There are more where you came from. You don't have a monopoly."

I have a few friends and co-workers that ask me what I'm going to do if she splits after she gets her US citizenship. I just laugh and say;"#######? You mean I'm going to have to go back there and find a newer model ?" :hehe:

My wife has her fair share of "admirers." When men won't pay attention to her they're either gay or too scared of her. "Because he know I will be tear off his #### and he can do nosing about zis! Ha ha ha!" She really enjoys it when women grab their guys closer or kiss them or something to mark their property. "She so stupid b!tch. Of course I can have zis man if I desire. She is ugly, fat, American b!tch and of course he want hot and sexy Russian queen. But, I not want him so, poka, baby." (All to the techno beat.)

My sister and brother in law is the worst at this. He gets caught staring at Kira from time to time, and my sister hates my wife for this. The women in my family treat her nice to her face, but it's pretty obvious what their thinking. I told my bro in law (off the record of course), that if he ever got tired of my sisters constant bs and b*tching...hit me up and I'l point him in the right direction. :D

And ya, that dirty dancing...(but not to techno),..LOL...I'm glad they have this forum seeing how I'm not the only one in this situation. Sometimes Kira and I will dirty dance, and other times she will go out there and dance alone if I think the song sucks. She gets more looks and stares than a lot of strippers Iv'e seen. She plays on it big time. Hopefully it doesn't go to her head. :unsure:

*For the record I love my wife and I don't foresee us ever splitting ways. But Iv'e been married before and Iv'e learned that any guy who thinks they have their woman pegged needs their head examined. Nobody every knows what's in a chicks head...no matter how well you think you know them.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

When we walk into the bar it's like time has stopped. It used to bother Kira at first and she would ask why everyone was staring at her...now that she knows what the deal is, she plays on it.

You gotta love RUB women. They get straight to the point. They don't play the bs head/kiddie games like a lot of the chicks here do. Those chicks could seriously give women here classes on how to dress, stay trim, and ...lol...I'l leave it at that so I don't start a flame fest with the trolls.

http://www.wetv.com/secret-lives-of-women/episodes/mail-order-brides <--- This was the documentary we watched

Similar to the one you mentioned though. It looked like a bunch of dudes going to a "Star Trek Convention"...who didn't have a clue. You can tell these guys don't get laid much. If that chicks over there think this is the best we got to offer...were in trouble. But the gals on that show were totally hot. It's worth watching imo.

I have a few friends and co-workers that ask me what I'm going to do if she splits after she gets her US citizenship. I just laugh and say;"#######? You mean I'm going to have to go back there and find a newer model ?" :hehe:

My sister and brother in law is the worst at this. He gets caught staring at Kira from time to time, and my sister hates my wife for this. The women in my family treat her nice to her face, but it's pretty obvious what their thinking. I told my bro in law (off the record of course), that if he ever got tired of my sisters constant bs and b*tching...hit me up and I'l point him in the right direction. :D

And ya, that dirty dancing...(but not to techno),..LOL...I'm glad they have this forum seeing how I'm not the only one in this situation. Sometimes Kira and I will dirty dance, and other times she will go out there and dance alone if I think the song sucks. She gets more looks and stares than a lot of strippers Iv'e seen. She plays on it big time. Hopefully it doesn't go to her head. :unsure:

*For the record I love my wife and I don't foresee us ever splitting ways. But Iv'e been married before and Iv'e learned that any guy who thinks they have their woman pegged needs their head examined. Nobody every knows what's in a chicks head...no matter how well you think you know them.

Some people are so incredibly sytupid that you wonder how they manage to breathe. Asking "what if she splits after..." What? After she gets her citizenship? :rofl: I still haven't convinced Alla to become a citizen, but I think she will as it will be easier for her future plans. But you could say the same about any woman and man. "What if she splits after you win the lottery?" It just makes no sense.

Yes, Alla gets some stares from my sisters and sisters in law. But no one says anything. One of my brothers, a surgeon that collects airplanes, was told by his wife (now ex-wife) that there was NO WAY he was going to take Alla up for flights in his airplanes. :lol: Did she think the terrible hussy, Alla, would introduce him to the mile high club? We went to a local bar within walking distance one night because they have a pool table and Alla wanted to play pool. It was like the three big screen TVs got turned to "Oprah" or something. Everyone just turns on their stools and stares at her, which she can then not resist putting on a show. I think all the men working at Lowe's know her and she gets followed around and gets oustanding "customer service" when she goes there to go "homeowning" as she puts it. She leaves about a pallet load of stuff there for me to "pick Up later" and the label always just says "Alla" :lol:

One time she picked out the tile she wanted for the bathroom walls and floors and asked the guy to call me to have me tell him how much we needed of each. He started describing the tile to me, as if for my approval. :lol: I heard Alla telling him "You don't need his permission, he does not get to choose...I choose...he just says how much" :lol: I told him to give it up and save himself!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.