Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

Low maintenance, low mileage, low payments..... I got a lemon!

Not really...she's still drivable after her warranty ran out (citizenship). :D

*On a side note...I stretched it a bit about the "low maintenance" part of my post. Ever since she's discovered charge cards and online shopping it's been a battle. For some reason her paycheck is her's, and my paycheck is to pay the bills. I finally put a stop to that one, but not after I had to pull an "Operation Barbarossa" so to speak. I look at it like this....I knew I was rolling the dice about this whole "marrying a foreign chick", but then it's like that with any gal... American, foreign..whatever. So I said to myself... this time if I get screwed, at least it's gonna be by someone half my age, easy on the eyes with a sexy accent and a tight little two fisted #######. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

*On a side note...I stretched it a bit about the "low maintenance" part of my post. Ever since she's discovered charge cards and online shopping it's been a battle. For some reason her paycheck is her's, and my paycheck is to pay the bills. I finally put a stop to that one, but not after I had to pull an "Operation Barbarossa" so to speak. I look at it like this....I knew I was rolling the dice about this whole "marrying a foreign chick", but then it's like that with any gal... American, foreign..whatever. So I said to myself... this time if I get screwed, at least it's gonna be by someone half my age, easy on the eyes with a sexy accent and a tight little two fisted #######. :)

:thumbs::lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes, I'm still kicking myself for adding my wife to the credit card accounts and showing her ebay. After ebay she found every online shopping site there is. What the hell was I thinking?

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

The American feminists did it to themselves. An attractive woman here has been enabled to be a superstar throughout her whole life. She gets paid more, has an easier life, and typically has nicer things. Women enabled this to happen, not men.

In FSU, where women are typically attractive as the rule - not the exception - they're not entitled to the same benefits.

In relation to MOBs and the standoffishness of women here when encountering them it's almost the same as "I can't believe she got that promotion." They've been putting up with the same thing their entire lives yet do nothing to stop it. I'm just thankful I don't have to take part in it anymore. I'm no longer complicit. "No, that dress doesn't make you look fat. Your @ss makes you look fat."

Er.. That really sounds like men had a hand in it :lol:

The way I look at it, it's just like anything else...when the local market ceases to be competitive, you outsource.

Rational - I like it :thumbs:

When I got off the plane in Minsk I went to the nearest "wife store" and asked for the red head w/bad attitude section, and this is what I ended up with. Low maintenance, low mileage, low payments, and drives/handles like a dream. :hehe:

Exactly what I was talking about! No matter how you meet - that sort of statement drives the MOB bashers into the red zone. Very nice. :rofl:

My Russian investment pays back in big ways but not at the waistline.

I heard that :blush:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Am I going to incure collective wrath when I mention that for myself and many other women...the dating experience ( here ) is similar....and I am sure that your wife has a strong opinion of the offerings of her former country in regards to men.

I grew up in the UK. When I moved here I could not believe the SIZE of some of the people here ( men included). I had a culture shock too. People out in sweatpants, pyjamas and uncombed hair....? #######?

I'm not instigating nor negating what you are saying...the proof is right there in Wal Mart....what i am saying is that can you guys acknowledge that often the pickings are fairly limited here for alot of women too.

Your wives being from Europe I imagine would completely understand what I am saying.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

To be honest, you tend to see more posts that talk about the physical, but the real reasons we enjoy our situations are are more than that. I found that most American gals that were dating had lots of emotional baggage, and really were not into the concept of a strong family. Many also wanted escape valves built in (is your pension vested?). Some of those things are age related, but some are just cultural.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

To be honest, you tend to see more posts that talk about the physical, but the real reasons we enjoy our situations are are more than that. I found that most American gals that were dating had lots of emotional baggage, and really were not into the concept of a strong family. Many also wanted escape valves built in (is your pension vested?). Some of those things are age related, but some are just cultural.

I completely get that AND I will admit that when i was dating I was looking for be serious with someone who would NOT be a liability to me. Sorry to put it that way , it's just I invested a load of time and money getting where I am ( pension vested and all...lol) and honestly there were just too many fat, ignorant, baccy chewin' Zeek Billy Jo Bob's with no jobs around.

So i tended to date people I met at work. I know I was being stereotypical-but I call a spade a spade and am not ashamed to admit it...i was looking for someone at least at the same stage of life as me-culturly and stability wise.

It doesn't matter what others ' label' your relationship as...or make snide remarks or whatever--if you are happy...sod em all . :)

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Yes, I'm still kicking myself for adding my wife to the credit card accounts and showing her ebay. After ebay she found every online shopping site there is. What the hell was I thinking?

Kira started out with a Wells Fargo Visa debit card, and a few months later she had a Visa credit card...she was so proud of it I didn't say anything other than; "be careful". Then the credit card people sent her a email telling her that if she spent X amount of money that they would up her limit...that's when it got bad. The worse part of it is...her credit rating is higher than mine. :(

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

her paycheck is her's, and my paycheck is to pay the bills. I finally put a stop to that one, but not after I had to pull an "Operation Barbarossa" so to speak.

My wife likes to put $300 in the bank to cover her $277 car payment and "everything else."

She's usually upset when "everything else" ends up being nothing at all. She's gotten better at putting ALL her paychecks in the bank so we can pay bills, etc., but for a while there it was a struggle. "We need to pay rent.... and gas & electric, cell phones, cable, phone, internet, car insurance, buy groceries, put gas in the cars.... uh, do you think maybe you could put a little bit of your money into the account?"

"Husband must be pay."

"This is America, baby. Wife must be work."

this time if I get screwed, at least it's gonna be by someone half my age, easy on the eyes with a sexy accent and a tight little two fisted #######.[/i] :)

I honestly don't understand why some guys marry ugly fat women. It baffles me.

that sort of statement drives the MOB bashers into the red zone.

As soon as they say, "wow, your wife is attractive" I don't even give them a chance to get all MOB on me. "Yeah, she's alright. There are 48,000 more 'normal' girls over there. You could get one too. I don't know why anyone would stay married to a fat old nasty woman."

They usually change the subject after that.

Even if they stay on topic, they're not quick to pull out family pics and compare. I get a lot of "well, she was hot when I married her."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

There are 48,000 more 'normal' girls over there.

That's the part that blew me away the most over there. If someone had told me before hand that there were country's full of nothing but hot chicks for the most part I would have thought they were lying. I seriously mean it when I say if there really is a heaven, then it better be loaded with chicks like they have in the RUB country's. I mean it's like they are made in some kind of "hot chick factory" over there...by the millions. And to put the icing on the cake...they dress totally hot.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That's the part that blew me away the most over there. If someone had told me before hand that there were country's full of nothing but hot chicks for the most part I would have thought they were lying. I seriously mean it when I say if there really is a heaven, then it better be loaded with chicks like they have in the RUB country's. I mean it's like they are made in some kind of "hot chick factory" over there...by the millions. And to put the icing on the cake...they dress totally hot.

You're preaching to the choir! :thumbs:

Edited by visaveteran

I've long told my buddies to go to RUB instead of Panama City or Cancun for spring break. They're fighting over Snookie when they could have Anna Kournikova, Maria Sharipova and all the other hot Russian tennis star-lookin chicks fighting over them instead.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I've long told my buddies to go to RUB instead of Panama City or Cancun for spring break. They're fighting over Snookie when they could have Anna Kournikova, Maria Sharipova and all the other hot Russian tennis star-lookin chicks fighting over them instead.

I do remember that when Alla and I were out strolling arm in arm around Kiev that the hot locals would definitely "check us out".....and I don't think that they were looking at her so much as at me.....now I'm not thinking because of my looks but more of us and her and probably thinking "she got lucky, you go girl"!

Now when we stroll around the US, the guys definitely check her out and the normal women usually look at both of us and think "why is she.... with him"?

The rare hot US woman keeps her nose up so high she doesn't even see us!!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

The second day I was in Minsk, we went to the grocery store and I waited outside on the sidewalk so I could smoke. In a matter of a few minutes I had three hotties talking to me, one asking me for a smoke, one asking if I was married, and the third asked if I knew anyone there. Next thing I know Kira comes out of the store and yells something in Russian, and they left... :( That was the last time she left me alone over there. So a few nights later we go to a night club (techno sucks) and I had my ####### grabbed on my way to the rest room. So of course I tried it again, and that time some chick grabbed me from the other direction. Naturally I made a lot of trips to the rest room that night. :D

It's like...like walking through a mirror over there where everything is "backwards" so to speak. It's like... instead of having to buy drinks, lie and kiss ####### over here to get anywhere with a chick...it's the opposite there. All you have to do is smile and it's on. And unlike here where you have to kiss major ####### when the chick is half way decent looking, over there all you see is chicks that look like super models wanting to hump your brains out. If I was single, had the time and the money I would spend months there until my pecker gave out...well that or I had a heart attack first. :unsure:

Iv'e seen the chicks Hugh Heffner has scored with, and they got nothing coming compared to the average RUB chick.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I have to admit, when I landed in Odessa I seriously wonder exactly HOW long we had been flying and if we were still on planet earth. I mean #######! I have been to Canacun many times and it cannot even begin to compete with Kreshatik street on a warm Saturday evening.

Yes, VV, he is preaching to the choir, but I am glad I am was not the only one just completely amazed. I had no idea. The only warning was one guy in the office that spoke to me before I left "You are going to Odessa, right?" Yes. "Are you single?" Yes, divorced. "You will like Odessa" That's it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.