Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

:D

Still shocked and apalled. Googling racist/sexist remarks not already part of the RUB vernacular. No results. Researching pie - distracted by pie.....

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

My wife got a car, a Caribbean vacation and diamond ear rings yet she still doesn't give better sex. What did I do wrong?

Whoa. I think I married the wrong sort of guy!

/should I demand more high-maintenance things?

//not that we can afford it

///but we're still young and both on our first marriage, so.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

No.

Canadians and or those associated with said terrorist organization are not allowed to make demands.

Until you do something about Celine Dion.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No.

Canadians and or those associated with said terrorist organization are not allowed to make demands.

Until you do something about Celine Dion.

AND Shania Twain

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline

First marriages are usually to Americans or Canadians. It is a learning process. Be quiet and pay your dues. You can have an FSU woman when you are older, fatter, balder and richer...and you have to be richer AFTER your first wife gets done with you! :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

First marriages are usually to Americans or Canadians. It is a learning process. Be quiet and pay your dues. You can have an FSU woman when you are older, fatter, balder and richer...and you have to be richer AFTER your first wife gets done with you! :lol:

Word to the wise - start hiding those assets now!!! :lol:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

• 8 months later...

Just a note to revive this old subject. The flowers are still working at least as well as they did a year ago. Maybe better.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Just a note to revive this old subject. The flowers are still working at least as well as they did a year ago. Maybe better.

Tell me you at least bought new flowers! :lol:

It was a good thread, glad to see it is back. I have found that handyman projects are an even better aphrodisiac than flowers, but more expensive, more time consuming and more difficult. If you are planning on sex AND watching a football game all in one day...go with flowers.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Tell me you at least bought new flowers! :lol:

It was a good thread, glad to see it is back. I have found that handyman projects are an even better aphrodisiac than flowers, but more expensive, more time consuming and more difficult. If you are planning on sex AND watching a football game all in one day...go with flowers.

The great thing is, the flowers can be almost any kind, from anywhere.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

In honor of this thread's revival, I guess I'll buy some flowers for my wife. Should go over pretty well since it's our anniversary tomorrow. Who knows, maybe she'll think they're for the anniversary!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The great thing is, the flowers can be almost any kind, from anywhere.

just make sure to replace the card that says "rest in peace, grandma, we miss you"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

In honor of this thread's revival, I guess I'll buy some flowers for my wife. Should go over pretty well since it's our anniversary tomorrow. Who knows, maybe she'll think they're for the anniversary!

Whatever works Brad :lol: Happy anniversary :thumbs: This is six years, right?

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.