Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I wonder what's really the big deal with giving flowers? I mean, it's about as easy as can be (a phone call), not really much money involved, and every Tom, ####### and Harry buys flowers...not at all a unique act. And the super cheapos get them at Walmart or the grocery store.

So why would a sensible, chic, modern woman be so impressed by flowers that she supposedly gives better sex? I can see getting a car or a Caribbean vacation or diamond ear rings...but flowers?

Are women really that cheap to buy off?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I wonder what's really the big deal with giving flowers? I mean, it's about as easy as can be (a phone call), not really much money involved, and every Tom, ####### and Harry buys flowers...not at all a unique act. And the super cheapos get them at Walmart or the grocery store.

So why would a sensible, chic, modern woman be so impressed by flowers that she supposedly gives better sex? I can see getting a car or a Caribbean vacation or diamond ear rings...but flowers?

Well, if you are somewhat attractive to begin with and they get something out of the sex also...then YES they are that cheap to buy off.

Joke....

Elephant and mouse are taking a walk. Elephant falls in a hole. Elephant says to mouse, "Can you help me out of this hole?" The mouse says "Yes, wait here" (stupid, I know) The mouse comes back a few minutes later driving a Maserati, ties a rope to the bumper and tosses it down to the elephant. The elephant grabs hold and the mouse pulls him out with the Maserati.

The elephant says "Pretty cool. I didn't know you had a Maserati" Mouse says "Yeah, I am kind of a little guy and it helps me get dates with the girls" Hmmm.

A little while the MOUSE falls in a hole. "Elephant, can you help me out of the hole?" The elephant stands over the hole and un-rolls his ####### into the hole and says "Here, climb out" The mouse climbs out. "Pretty cool" says the mouse "I had no idea your c*ck was that big" Hmm. "Yeah" says the elephant "When you got a big c*ck, you don't need a sports car!"

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

the super cheapos get them at Walmart or the grocery store.

My wife got a car, a Caribbean vacation and diamond ear rings yet she still doesn't give better sex. What did I do wrong?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

My wife got a car, a Caribbean vacation and diamond ear rings yet she still doesn't give better sex. What did I do wrong?

Nothing. I have the same "problem" The sex is so good it cannot be improved by a car, carribean vacation or diamond earrings. These are RUB women, reme,ber!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

It's because you didn't properly liberate her, durrrrr

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: Timeline

OMG! Romance is dead!

That's mox's wife... but that's not him.

He doesn't like to participate. I think he found that dude on Craigslist or something and had him come to the house to take care of the old lady while he was on VJ. The computer in the background is only the backup pc for when he "has to" give it up Al Bundy style. He types away while she does her business. It's a win-win for everyone involved. - Us too!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Exactly right slim. I've got way too much sherrifing to do on VJ, and she's just so goddamned NEEDY. I had to do something. Turns out Craigslist is about 50% spanking fetishists, most of whom will do it for free, some of whom will even pay, so it's been no problem at all feeding both my egomaniacal need to control VJ and her need to be spanked by complete strangers. Hell, some days I don't even know where she's gone to be spanked for days at a time, but that just means I can sleep next to my ex-wife in complete silence, while the Wrigley twins bunk in the next room. It's a pretty sweet situation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hell, some days I don't even know where she's gone to be spanked for days at a time, but that just means I can sleep next to my ex-wife in complete silence, while the Wrigley twins bunk in the next room. It's a pretty sweet situation.

I find this absolutely appalling. I'm sure it violates a TOS somewhere.

Please keep threads to acceptable conversations, like racist/sexist remarks about a specific culture.

And do not make personal attacks, only wide sweeping generalizations about others choices and ideals.

Missing the point again. Jewelery, car, Carribean vacation, I did it all. Flowers from Kroger get about the same reaction - they must be magic.

Please keep threads to acceptable conversations, like racist/sexist remarks about a specific culture.

And do not make personal attacks, only wide sweeping generalizations about others choices and ideals.

NOOB!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

It probably does violate a TOS "somewhere". I suggest you research that and get back to us... :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.