Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

Yet "under god" was inserted into Pledge of Allegiance in 1954... so yeah, no, not buying it.

Are you saying the religious factions in the '50s had something to do with our current policies?

Bitches need to be taught being a ###### doesn't get them everything they want.

That's my policy and I've done my best to spread the message.

***** ATTENTION VISITORS **********

The above statement is a PERFECT example of what is acceptable when you drive-by the RUB forum. Thank you, Vanessa.

The wife saw this at the range this weekend, and now HAS TO HAVE IT:

http://www.charterfirearms.com/products/Ch...over_53830.html

Those Pink Ladies are cool, but in all seriousness, you can paint any gun pink in about 30 seconds and save yourself a few hundred bucks.

Also, .38+P is pretty serious for a little lady. While most women can handle a .38 load after some practice, it is still a little large for most without practice. If you get her a gun "that big" make sure she gets plenty of practice. Brad's wife shoots a .38 sometimes, right Brad? Was she allright with it straight away or did she need a little acclimation period?

I can't remember if my wife shot my .45 or not. I wanna say she did but I honestly don't remember now. I'll have to ask her tomorrow.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Also, .38+P is pretty serious for a little lady. While most women can handle a .38 load after some practice, it is still a little large for most without practice. If you get her a gun "that big" make sure she gets plenty of practice. Brad's wife shoots a .38 sometimes, right Brad? Was she allright with it straight away or did she need a little acclimation period?

I'll vouch for that. Vika fired my .357 twice, and almost fell over the first time. The second, she nearly dropped the wheel gun. After two shots she basically said "that hurts, I don't like to shoot". After an "I told you that was too big and loud to start with" we tried some smaller grain .38 loads. It worked ok because of where we started I think.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

All I can say is that these Limeys need to learn to speak American. I can't understand half of what they say when they are speaking English! Righto, olde chop!

Edited by LvivLovers

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Maybe he meant old pork chop... Now that's insulting!!

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline
The talk of farts and vaginas didn't insult me, but being called an old chop did. :crying:

Jolly good! Me work's done then! :thumbs: Pip pip, Old Crumpet!

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Jolly good! Me work's done then! :thumbs: Pip pip, Old Crumpet!

Why old crumpet? Wouldn't stale crumpet be a real insult?

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
Why old crumpet? Wouldn't stale crumpet be a real insult?

Stale crumpet would be more insulting but I was trying to speak authentic Limey and apparently Old Crumpet is something they really say. lol Seriously though, my wife does great with English as a whole, but when she hears heavy British accents, she has no idea at all what they are saying. Might as well be Farsee or something they are speaking. lol

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Timeline
Stale crumpet would be more insulting but I was trying to speak authentic Limey and apparently Old Crumpet is something they really say. lol Seriously though, my wife does great with English as a whole, but when she hears heavy British accents, she has no idea at all what they are saying. Might as well be Farsee or something they are speaking. lol

Anna says the same thing. "What they say?"

Which kind of sucks because I enjoy some British movies.

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Glad Charles reopened this thread...so good we got to hear about ponies, more farts and vaginas, beer....and from lots of outside posters from "great" Britain...a gun-free, sinking kingdom, with a silly royal family...and we've been carrying their asses in the wars. When did you last hear about the Brits engaged in heavy fighting? They even almost screwed up WWII..."Market Garden."

Pip Pip...Cheerio.

Timeline

Well that just took the wind out of the fart jokes.

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Filed: Timeline

Let's play Name That Movie!

Otto: You know your problem? You don't like winners.

Archie: Winners?

Otto: Yeah. Winners.

Archie: Winners, like North Vietnam?

Otto: Shut up. We didn't lose Vietnam. It was a tie!

Archie: [going into a cowboy-like drawl] I'm tellin' ya baby, they kicked your little #### there. Boy, they whooped yer hide REAL GOOD.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.