tenderheartusa79

Egypt crush Algeria 4-0

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
good morning Mr Ewok

I did not say anything here . i did not say that comment to her so i think the one i told him that comment can talk about it if it bother him .

Thank you

Calling someone Grandma in a non respectful way and insulting the Algerian people as a whole over a lame #### football game qualifies you as a twit. I am so sorry

GO GHANA

72Om_RKPU8s&feature=related

You dont see any people from Ghana pummeling other teams buses with rocks and bloodying them and they dont spend hours upon hours bashing their opponents..

You may win the game but you have lost the respect of the entire Magreb from Morocco to Algeria with your anti magrebian statements and bashing of North Africa. Egypt has lost 4 countries to sell their wares in and most of the magreb wants nothing to do with them anymore. Way to win a game Hot Guy.. Egypt needs friend in North Africa and from the looks of things, they have lost a hell of alot more than they won since November including the respect of a country who used to adore them

Algeria used to host the largest film festival outside of Egypt in the arab world. It was the Oran film festival . Think about all the things Egypt lost because the media whipped illiterates into a frenzy// Every year Algeria spents thousands to bring the biggest stars from Egypt to Algeria...What a crying shame that a stupid football game ruined everything

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Calling someone Grandma in a non respectful way and insulting the Algerian people as a whole over a lame #### football game qualifies you as a twit. I am so sorry

GO GHANA

72Om_RKPU8s&feature=related

You dont see any people from Ghana pummeling other teams buses with rocks and bloodying them and they dont spend hours upon hours bashing their opponents..

You may win the game but you have lost the respect of the entire Magreb from Morocco to Algeria with your anti magrebian statements and bashing of North Africa. Egypt has lost 4 countries to sell their wares in and most of the magreb wants nothing to do with them anymore. Way to win a game Hot Guy.. Egypt needs friend in North Africa and from the looks of things, they have lost a hell of alot more than they won since November including the respect of a country who used to adore them

Algeria used to host the largest film festival outside of Egypt in the arab world. It was the Oran film festival . Think about all the things Egypt lost because the media whipped illiterates into a frenzy// Every year Algeria spents thousands to bring the biggest stars from Egypt to Algeria...What a crying shame that a stupid football game ruined everything

I have him ignored. Who is he trying to insult by calling them Grandma? I for one am proud to be Grandma.

Let me show you some pictures of my grandkids.

This is a picture taken just a few weeks after Hachemi got to the US. His interview went so well that he was not asked one question of him. They just told him he was approved and had visa in hand 2 weeks after the interview.

DSC01290.jpg

This is a photo 3 1/2 yrs later. We have been very happy together. He is a wonderful husband, that cares for everyone, even the Egyptian people. He has several Egyptian friends at the Masjid. He would never say anything bad to anyone. Especially not about a stupid futball game. And he would never try to insult someone elses wife.

My husband adores my Grandchildren and they do him. He even tells people that their his grandkids. So if you think it is insulting to call me grandma, it's NOT.

DSC02241-Copy.jpg

Edited by Meriem_DZ

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

I have him ignored. Who is he trying to insult by calling them Grandma? I for one am proud to be Grandma.

Let me show you some pictures of my grandkids.

This is a picture taken just a few weeks after Hachemi got to the US. His interview went so well that he was not asked one question of him. They just told him he was approved and had visa in hand 2 weeks after the interview.

DSC01290.jpg

This is a photo 3 1/2 yrs later. We have been very happy together. He is a wonderful husband, that cares for everyone, even the Egyptian people. He has several Egyptian friends at the Masjid. He would never say anything bad to anyone. Especially not about a stupid futball game. And he would never try to insult someone elses wife.

My husband adores my Grandchildren and they do him. He even tells people that their his grandkids. So if you think it is insulting to call me grandma, it's NOT.

DSC02241-Copy.jpg

Congratulations EGYPT. They played a fair game against GHANA who incidentally were amazing as well

Being a grandma is an honor. Only trashy people insult people for being a grandma.. In arabic they call is SBEL...Anyone who would insult a grandma is sbel..( arabic)

ITS A GAME MORON>>>HOTGUY>>

People that trash others to make themselves big only lose in the end

If Egypt had handled this right, Algeria would have been cheering for them....The media dropped the ball...now they lost a great friend in Algeria and will never recapture the business they lost there.. ALL OVER A STUPID FOOTBALL GAME

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

you know its too bad that one person can come on line with a topic and one more person can just totally ruin it for the rest. Its make me sick!

BTW-I'm grandma too and I think grandmas rock!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed that portrayed a physically/mentally handicapped person that referenced a poster in this thread. let's not use birth/genetic handicaps to make a point as other members may view this as offensive.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If you read that thread good you will find out that she called me a boy '' Hot Boy '' so what do you want a boy to say when he is talking to a 50 years old woman .and i was right she is a grandma !

So if you think calling her a grandma is not respectful i guess calling me a boy is not respectful as well if you are fair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Hummous and fuul

Hummous and fuul

Meriem, the consulates sometimes know what they are doing when they put people on indefinite AP...

SPARE US ALL US CONSULATE CAIRO

No you sound like Algerian people LOL .

I guess Hummous and Fuul is so much better than drink and drugs LOL .

About AP i agree with you .sometimes the consulates know what they doing .

BUT always they allowed young men to be with very old women without any problems !!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

There have been a number of warnings in this thread to stop the derogatory comments. Any further such violations will result in administrative action being taken. Thank you.

Hot Guy, I am going to assume that we were posting at the same time and did not see my warning so I am repeating it here.

iagree.gif

Timeline
Hot Guy, I am going to assume that we were posting at the same time and did not see my warning so I am repeating it here.

I just saw your post now and if you notice i just stopped posting in that thread .

Thank you .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
No you sound like Algerian people LOL .

I guess Hummous and Fuul is so much better than drink and drugs LOL .

About AP i agree with you .sometimes the consulates know what they doing .

BUT always they allowed young men to be with very old women without any problems !!!

I just couldnt stay away. The curiosity got the best of me. My dear sweet husband will be 37 yrs old next week. Happy Birthday Honey! You act like I married a twenty year old. I dont understand why you have this attitude. It certainly is not the same with the Egyptian friends we have. It could be your age or your upbringing. I just cant figure out why futball is more important to you than people feelings. You opinion of me does not have any effect on me. You are insignificant to me and my life and happiness with my sweet husband. All I know is he loves and adores me and is happy with me and the life we have made together in the US. That is all that matters.

I am not mad at you Hot Guy. I actually feel sorry for you. I never wish anyone a delay on their visa. I could never do that. I am to empathetic to peoples feelings to say that. That is why I would never put down your country, because there is so many sweet ladies on here with husbands and fiance's from Egypt. I would be so afraid I would cause hard feelings. You on the other hand, did not think about all of us that have fiance's and husbands from Algeria. You just ran Algeria in the ground without even considering us. That is the difference between someone immature like you and a mature level headed person like me. You don't care who you hurt with your actions or your words.

Meriem

Edited by Meriem_DZ

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.