tenderheartusa79

Egypt crush Algeria 4-0

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Well Did you really watch that match?!!!! i hope you did .

Watch the match and you will find out why 3 players were taken out !!!

We really don't care and we don't don't care if they boycott our media our or music .we still Egyptians and we are still the best .

C'mon how you consider them part of Arab world if they can not even speak Arabic?!!!

It a fake .and i will not comment that more than that .

Well that's really funny .Algeria talking about Arab world and about dignity!!!!

If you watch all of their matches all of the players and all of their fans were speaking french and there was always a translator for them .How are they talking about Arab world if they can not even speak Arabic ?

Talking about dignity Well France was occupying Algeria for more than 100 years .and they killed more than one million Algerian .look at the picture over than 4 millions of Algerians people live in France !!!!!

The Algerians dream is moving to France after all what France did to them !!!!

While this is just BS, if this attitude is what the Arab world represents, who would want to be part of it? Hot Guy, you really do need to understand what dignity, in both victory and defeat, means. And for whom and to whom you speak. You also have to understand that all of this ####### your media has fed you and you repeat with such certainty is seen as ridiculous to the rest of the world.

That said, a congrats to Egypt on a game well played and good luck tomorrow.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
While this is just BS, if this attitude is what the Arab world represents, who would want to be part of it? Hot Guy, you really do need to understand what dignity, in both victory and defeat, means. And for whom and to whom you speak. You also have to understand that all of this ####### your media has fed you and you repeat with such certainty is seen as ridiculous to the rest of the world.

That said, a congrats to Egypt on a game well played and good luck tomorrow.

Thank you, well said jpaula.

Oh by the way, "Hot Boy", my Algerian husband can speak Arabic, plus several other languages. :thumbs:

You know what? way before you started your Algeria/Egypt soccer #######, No other Mena husbands and fiance's come on VJ talking ####### about any other SO's country. We are all here for help and friendship no matter the country. For you to come on here with the Egypt is better than Algeria ####### is just causing a lot of bad feelings. I wish you would stop. A little bit of heckling for fun is ok, but you are taking it way over the top. I would be so mad and embarrased if my husband did and said what you are saying to hurt feelings here on VJ.

Peace

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Timeline

Oh by the way, "Hot Boy", my Algerian husband can speak Arabic, plus several other languages. :thumbs:

You know what? way before you started your Algeria/Egypt soccer #######, No other Mena husbands and fiance's come on VJ talking ####### about any other SO's country. We are all here for help and friendship no matter the country. For you to come on here with the Egypt is better than Algeria ####### is just causing a lot of bad feelings. I wish you would stop. A little bit of heckling for fun is ok, but you are taking it way over the top. I would be so mad and embarrased if my husband did and said what you are saying to hurt feelings here on VJ.

Peace

Meriem (F)

Let's hope he's more respectful to his non-egyptian wife/fiance.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

dont talk about some one not with u here now .i think egyptian men know how to respect thier wives or fiances and we have no thing to do with algerian if we prove some thing we do that inside the match not after it like what happened in sudan after this i hope u dont hurt ur wife like what ur people did in sudan any way its just soccer game and we will prove that we r the best so its not war we here to help each other not to fight i hope algerian understand the the viloence never solved any thing before back to hestoric book and u will see how egypt always helped algeria

god bless u egypt

om eldonya daymn ya masr raghm anf elhasdeen

Timeline

FYI I'm not Algerian. I'm an American married for close to 8 years. If my husband EVER started that "i'm algerian and we're better than anyone" crud I'd knock his teeth out. There is nothing wrong with nationalism and being proud of where you came from as long as it isn't at the expense of everyone else.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thanks for every thing i think (fyi) is not good thing to say any way we know how to respect our wives and we dont talk about nationalism here we talk about some stuff really happened many egyptian people hurted go and look at thie pic and if u want put answer try to be respect like we talk with u and thank u againe for ur comment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
To anyone who still talking about Algeria will go to world cup and Egypt is not :

Well if you think about it we already played in the world cup .How ?? Let me tell you how ?

in the continents cup 2009 '' Last summer '' Egypt played against the world champions .....

Egypt VS Italy '' the world Champion'' and Egypt won 1/0

Egypt VS Brazil '' they are the world champions to and they are the number one team of the world '' and Egypt was going to win the match but we lost 3/4 .

Egypt VS USA Egypt lost 0/3 cause our players were very tired after Italy and Brazil matches and most of our main player were not playing anyway .

In march of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS England .

In June of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS Spain .

Who you think Egypt would play against it if we would go to world cup ?!!!

So in fact its like we went to world cup .

BTW Algeria will never play against Italy ,Brazil,Spain cause Algeria is a third classification '' C '' and i don't think that any of those Strong teams would like to play match against '' C '' team like Algeria .but they would like to play against first classification '' A '' team like Egypt .

Algeria is going to lose the match today anyway so they will be in the 4th position of that world Cup .and that's very good to them LOL. and they did not go that far in that African Cup since 20 years ago .

Wait a minute .Do you really still want to compare the African champions ''Egypt'' with a country that did not go to even the quarter -finals since 20 years ago ?!!! :whistle:

I knew it :thumbs: and they lost the match and they are in the 4th position oh man they got more than they deserve LOL

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Peace

Meriem (F)

Good for him Mrs Meriem ''DS'' and BTW my screen name is Hot Guy i guess you was talking to your husband so you said Hot Boy .

Let's hope he's more respectful to his non-egyptian wife/fiance.

Lets hope that your Algerian husband will not attack you with a knife as they used to do to people .

I respect my fiancee so much more than your Algerian boy can respect you .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
dont talk about some one not with u here now .i think egyptian men know how to respect thier wives or fiances and we have no thing to do with algerian if we prove some thing we do that inside the match not after it like what happened in sudan after this i hope u dont hurt ur wife like what ur people did in sudan any way its just soccer game and we will prove that we r the best so its not war we here to help each other not to fight i hope algerian understand the the viloence never solved any thing before back to hestoric book and u will see how egypt always helped algeria

god bless u egypt

om eldonya daymn ya masr raghm anf elhasdeen

Thank you so much bro for your well saying . and they got what they deserve

ِ''Actions speak louder than words ''

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
FYI I'm not Algerian. I'm an American married for close to 8 years. If my husband EVER started that "i'm algerian and we're better than anyone" crud I'd knock his teeth out. There is nothing wrong with nationalism and being proud of where you came from as long as it isn't at the expense of everyone else.

Well you was hoping above that i respect my fiancee .and from what you type above i can imagine how much you respect your SO !!!!!!!!!!!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Soccer really brings out the best in people, huh?

:thumbs:

it's about to bring out a locked thread too if some of the other posters don't knock off the insults and baiting.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

We are friends with well educated, mature, affluent Egyptians here in the US and in Egypt. We have discussed the problems Egypt and Algerians had during these matches. They agreed with us that the Egyptian media whipped the younger people that didnt know any better into a frenzy causing all this chaos. I dont care about the game or the results. What I care about is you on this board causing trouble in the Mena thread for the Algerian and Egyptian SO's. There are people here with Algerian husbands and fiances and people here with Egyptian husbands and fiances. We are here to help each other with immigration problems and friendship. Not football rivalry. You think your "Hot Person" I would appreciate it if you would take this rivalry "we are better than you #######" to a message board that deals primarily with football matches, not on a board specifically meant for visa journeys.

Thank you,

Meriem (F)

I've had my say, I'm done, lock away Charles! :innocent:

Edited by Meriem_DZ

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.