mystic

Embassy Email in Cairo

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok so I emailed the embassy the day of my husbands interview Jan 21 and asked specifically what they needed from us and explained that he was unclear exactly what it was she was asking for us to send in... ( in the mean time i have already sent him the marriage paper of my last marriage and he has DHL today the divorce papers, the marriage papers and an explaination of seperation , divorce and marriage dates...)

So no answer from embassy yesterday so i sent a second email yesterday..... today i get a response to my first email that says simply thank you for your email madame, please be advised the case is still pending mandatory administrative processing .... lol that was all, no explaination of what she needed, nothing ,,, just that... so now what? Do they ever send out any email that says anything other than this on cases? I have emailed them back thank you for the response but my question was what are they needing from us. I know the status of the case and am not asking for the status. I need to know what papers they need sent to them to further process this case.

Edited by mystic

Timeline
Ok so I emailed the embassy the day of my husbands interview Jan 21 and asked specifically what they needed from us and explained that he was unclear exactly what it was she was asking for us to send in... ( in the mean time i have already sent him the marriage paper of my last marriage and he has DHL today the divorce papers, the marriage papers and an explaination of seperation , divorce and marriage dates...)

So no answer from embassy yesterday so i sent a second email yesterday..... today i get a response to my first email that says simply thank you for your email madame, please be advised the case is still pending mandatory administrative processing .... lol that was all, no explaination of what she needed, nothing ,,, just that... so now what? Do they ever send out any email that says anything other than this on cases? I have emailed them back thank you for the response but my question was what are they needing from us. I know the status of the case and am not asking for the status. I need to know what papers they need sent to them to further process this case.

I know how you feel, I have had a million of the" pending administrative processing" and no real response from a human being. We are still waiting for our visa even though it was approved on 7 Dec 09. If you have the name of the person you talked to you may want to address your next e-mail with a "Please forward to........." You also might have to call them, although that is a chore as well since they hardly ever pick up the phone. Wish I could give you a more positive response. Dont give up hope and wishing you a speedy process.

Thank you to all of our Friends who gave their best wishes and support. To those of you who are still waiting; never give up. It will happen for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

please dont panic this is normal process it will take two to three week or more and then embassy call to your husband to collect your passport with visa inshallaha in other way your husband in AP process i think your husband case retun to dept of state for further inquiry and name check and then return to your husband home country and then embassy call to your husband

Timeline
please dont panic this is normal process it will take two to three week or more and then embassy call to your husband to collect your passport with visa inshallaha in other way your husband in AP process i think your husband case retun to dept of state for further inquiry and name check and then return to your husband home country and then embassy call to your husband

I am not concerned of that,

the problem is that the interviewing officer told him that to complete the case she needed a paper, he left and then wasnt sure what paper she is asking for .... divorce papers from my last marriage or marriage papers of my last marriage we just dont know so the email was to ask and find out exactly what we need to send and all we get is its in processing??? it was a question of what paper not what is the status lol How are we to send it if we dont know what to send??? I did have him send both just to be safe but it would be nice to know what they want.. calling got him no where

Timeline

the simple way is you can call dos dept of state 2026631225 press 1 and then 0 and then 0 the subject line is tell him your case number dos have a record of all over the world embassy and ask his what they really needed hope this will help you out

if its not work you have only choice to email him twice aday what exactly they needed in my opinion sometime consolar officer ask tricky question to check husband or wife confidend or not for example consolar officer ask your husband your wife not send us marriage certificate if your husband not confidend about document and said ok i send you the consular officer doutful about your relationship and he think there is a comminication gap about husband and wife or if your husband told consolar officer confidentaly no iam sure my wife send all necessary document to you this is only opinion

Timeline
the simple way is you can call dos dept of state 2026631225 press 1 and then 0 and then 0 the subject line is tell him your case number dos have a record of all over the world embassy and ask his what they really needed hope this will help you out

if its not work you have only choice to email him twice aday what exactly they needed in my opinion sometime consolar officer ask tricky question to check husband or wife confidend or not for example consolar officer ask your husband your wife not send us marriage certificate if your husband not confidend about document and said ok i send you the consular officer doutful about your relationship and he think there is a comminication gap about husband and wife or if your husband told consolar officer confidentaly no iam sure my wife send all necessary document to you this is only opinion

Thank you,

He knew the answers to many detailed things and had the photos of his family and his father was one of the witnesses signed on our marriage certificate, there was a stack of phone records about 10 inches tall for the year ,, she knew we talked well .. She isnt doubting him, the doubt is in my intentions and i have a feeling the marriage certificate i sent to them will clear this up as well as the letter showing when i was actually seperated to show the relation ending times.

Timeline
Thank you,

He knew the answers to many detailed things and had the photos of his family and his father was one of the witnesses signed on our marriage certificate, there was a stack of phone records about 10 inches tall for the year ,, she knew we talked well .. She isnt doubting him, the doubt is in my intentions and i have a feeling the marriage certificate i sent to them will clear this up as well as the letter showing when i was actually seperated to show the relation ending times.

so in your case subject line is that which i understand embassy dont need any further document with you they only trick you some time husband and wife has a lot of proof in interview time they even demand and ask any proof like marriage certificate photo email chatting voice chatting phone bill record credit card statement ect ect and without asking any proof they issue a visa the question is not a lot of or a bundel of proof in interview time some time consular officer use common sence to check the relationship between husband or wife is that real or fake if you give me detail of your husband interview then i will give you a proper answer and pls keep update for me

Timeline
so in your case subject line is that which i understand embassy dont need any further document with you they only trick you some time husband and wife has a lot of proof in interview time they even demand and ask any proof like marriage certificate photo email chatting voice chatting phone bill record credit card statement ect ect and without asking any proof they issue a visa the question is not a lot of or a bundel of proof in interview time some time consular officer use common sence to check the relationship between husband or wife is that real or fake if you give me detail of your husband interview then i will give you a proper answer and pls keep update for me

after my response of that i didnt request status, that i requested to know what documents they needed they finally answered the proper answer. The CV or resume and the original marriage certificate from my previous marriage.

I sent them another email thanking them and told them the CV was given at the time of the request and that the marriage certificate arrived to embassy via dhl on thursday.. Please confirm that they now have all needed documents to finish this case hahahaha. Should hear sunday or monday.. if not i will email again... in any case i am leaving first of march to go live with my husband for 2 months.

Timeline
after my response of that i didnt request status, that i requested to know what documents they needed they finally answered the proper answer. The CV or resume and the original marriage certificate from my previous marriage.

I sent them another email thanking them and told them the CV was given at the time of the request and that the marriage certificate arrived to embassy via dhl on thursday.. Please confirm that they now have all needed documents to finish this case hahahaha. Should hear sunday or monday.. if not i will email again... in any case i am leaving first of march to go live with my husband for 2 months.

dont worry every think goes fine you dont tell me the interview detail of your husband what type of a question consular officer ask to your husband

did consular officer take your husband passport or not

consular officer give any type of slip to your husband slip like green - blue -purpule or pink ext

and what is the last wording of consular officer

interview is just like a college exam if you prepared for all hard question you passed the exam if you not prepared you fail and loose the exam

this interview depend decide our whole future. and then i will will be able to analayasis a proper and right answer give to you inshallaha

and inshallaha you hear good news soon

Timeline

Husband went to interview. Did well with the questions except one, he always gets january and june mixed up in english and when she asked our marriage date he said january, its june..... but at the end she told him she needs 2 things to finish the case, his CV and my marriage paper to my last ex husband????? He gave her his CV right then and she said ok, can you fix this paper for me... he asked what paper and she said the ex marriage paper and he asked her who and she said the last name of my last husband..... what is she asking for exactly? The marriage certificate, the divorce papers?? No idea, i emailed them asking exactly what they are wanting. They had the divorce papers already, i mailed all of that before... I dont understand.

He did say she was very nice through it all. When he asked what he can tell his wife of the interview result she said whatever he wants to tell me lol. She didnt say approved or denied.

questions asked are:

how much support for kids

did she file immigration papers for this person

where is this ex husband from

where do her parents live

what does she do for work

where does she work

how do you keep in touch

how did you meet

where did you meet in person first time

what is the name of the website you met on

what kind of web site, what is its purpose

when you meet you wife

when you married

when here last visit

where she live in usa

how you keep in touch with her

did she marred before

she have kids what is kids names and ages

what you is your work

did you have a big party it was family partys and frinds and neberhods

who was there

what your family said about age

what kind of wrk you can do in usa

she live with her own or with family

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 43 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 175 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

ok iam reading your husband interviw your husband done lots of mistake in his interview he confuse about marriage date and i think consular officer want only your ex husband certified copy of marriage paper for futher investation

and please tell me consular officer give any slip or paper as i told you in my last post blue green purple or pink ext ext

and consular officer take your husband passport or not

Edited by mustafa1232

Timeline

He didnt make lots of mistakes,, he made 2 mistakes. One in getting June and January confused in translation in his head to his mouth and the other in answering where my ex husband came from , not where he lives..... anyway she was very nice and told him at the very end that she needs 2 things to complete the case. his CV and the marriage paper of my previous marriage... she meant the marriage certificate as confirmed by the embassy.

The paper he was given is a new system in place by egypt's embassy. Its white and has our case number written on it as well as other small information, stating that the visa is not approved yet and is in administrative review and is very rare that it is not approved after this.

It gives a website to start checking for the status of the case starting from 2 weeks after the interview appointment and they did not take the passport, it states on the paper that when the site shows that the visa has been approved to send the passport to them DHL

Edited by mystic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
He didnt make lots of mistakes,, he made 2 mistakes. One in getting June and January confused in translation in his head to his mouth and the other in answering where my ex husband came from , not where he lives..... anyway she was very nice and told him at the very end that she needs 2 things to complete the case. his CV and the marriage paper of my previous marriage... she meant the marriage certificate as confirmed by the embassy.

The paper he was given is a new system in place by egypt's embassy. Its white and has our case number written on it as well as other small information, stating that the visa is not approved yet and is in administrative review and is very rare that it is not approved after this.

It gives a website to start checking for the status of the case starting from 2 weeks after the interview appointment and they did not take the passport, it states on the paper that when the site shows that the visa has been approved to send the passport to them DHL

I was readin ur posts evry day because my wife has same problem .married 3 times got divorce 7 months befor she marred me . we re afraide our interview will be hard also . wt papers we must take to the intrview and you explained to the embassy ur last marriage or they ask for all marriges ?

pleaze reply

Timeline
I was readin ur posts evry day because my wife has same problem .married 3 times got divorce 7 months befor she marred me . we re afraide our interview will be hard also . wt papers we must take to the intrview and you explained to the embassy ur last marriage or they ask for all marriges ?

pleaze reply

Well it will depend on if she married citizens of her country or if she applied for immigration for them... this is alot. I had applied once before for K3 for my second husband and we split before this completed and we did not continue for the visa so it was never issued..

My third husband was already living in the states when we married however he is not a resident, he arrived on student visa and applied for asylum and was fighting that when we married, i refused to do any immigration papers for him and our marriage lasted only 3 months before seperating and filing for divorce, the divorce took some time as i was pregnant......

What you need to take to interview is all copies of divorce papers, certified. you need to also perhaps take copies of all of the marriage certificates, since that is what they requested of us for the previous marriage.

Make sure to have Photos of your marriage and make sure there are photos of the family with you in that day... lots of photos, proof of phone calls, texts, emails, chats.. we had it all... make sure you know all of her kids names if she has any, how much money she gets for them for support, how much money she makes, where she works, what she does, where her parents live and if they are living or not.... just know every detail you can possibly know. You need to be able to say where her ex's are from,, dont say their country, just where they are currently living.. you need to know why the marriages didnt work out and how long the marriages lasted.

TALK TO YOUR WIFE OVER AND OVER ABOUT ALL DETAILS YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF OF HER LIFE, AND HER OF YOUR LIFE.and if possible attend the interview together.. i could have done this but i didnt have the money to travel, and i really wish i had been able to as this would have avoided all of this cause she could have just asked me questions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.