slider100

K-1 March Interviews !!!

169 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
hmm edit did some funky thing and woudln't save my edited post and now i cna't edit again..oh well

ya via wants almost 300 for both of us from windsor so scratch that idea.

Yeah, the train is always super expensive.

Megabus is a European idea imported to North America - big, double-decker buses (usually with free wifi) that do long distance drives. If you book far enough in advance, it could only cost you $1. However just looked it up, and those were promotional prices. But hey, you can book a return trip for $18.50. And the bus terminal is at metro Berri UQAM.

But, it's a bus. :P

Edited by birdnerd

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We, ahem... weren't all that mindful of speed limits.

From what I've seen while up there, not many people are. :P Especially on the QEW between Burlington and Hamilton. :P

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

Timeline

Good luck to Power house couple and L& S as you go for your interview this week. We will be waiting for news of approvals and for some reviews to prepare the rest of us for the experience!

So far, we have :-

Power house couple - March 8th

L&S - March 9th

bv2116 - March 16th

usmcfiance - March 19th

toronto nonie - March 22nd

Kayla*Mathew - March 23rd

jmd77 - March 26th

johnd - March 26th

Kimbear - March 30th

KnR aka slider100 - March 30th

Steflovesbran - March 30th

Lilmermaid - March 30th

Colleens - March 30th

cookingzombies - March 30th

Maggie-Kennyth - April 8th

Amanda2020 - April 16th

:dance: :dance: :dance: Keep them coming Montreal !!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow - another VJ party at the Consulate on March 30th, I see! Good luck, everyone.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

i checked the member page for powerhousecouple, says they were approved. not sure about anyone else. no on has logged in. Kinda makes me worried :(

HWDWm6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I'm packing up now. I've checked and rechecked all my documents. Printed out the last photo and email from Kevin. I even put one in of him in uniform... hehe. Tomorrow I get on a train and friday is my interview. Wish me luck. Particularly considering Kevin already booked the place where we will be getting married. As long as everything is all done and over with and my visa is in hand by May 14th I'll be happy. Hopefully sooner of course. I'll post a consulate review as soon as I can on Friday for all of you having interviews in the next couple weeks.

Laura

2007-11-10 Met on an airplane on the way to Japan

2008-03-28 First actual date!

2009-03-31 Returned from Japan

K1 Timeline

2009-08-22 Filed K1

2009-09-01 NOA1

2009-09-29 NOA2

2009-10-23 Montreal Received

2009-11-08 Packet 3 Sent

2010-02-02 Packet 4 Received

2010-03-19 Interview

Interview Result :Admin Review-missing papers

2010-06-24 Visa in Hand.. FINALLY!!!

2010-06-25 US Entry

2010-07-02 MARRIED!

2010-07-13 Applied for SSN

2010-08-03 SSN received

AOS Timeline

2010-08-16 I485 sent to chicago lockbox

2010-08-24 NOA1 received

2010-09-17 Case transferred to CSC

2010-10-23 Bio appt letter received for nov 9th

2010-11-03 Biometrics appt. EAD card issued

Timeline

Well I'm packing up now. I've checked and rechecked all my documents. Printed out the last photo and email from Kevin. I even put one in of him in uniform... hehe. Tomorrow I get on a train and friday is my interview. Wish me luck. Particularly considering Kevin already booked the place where we will be getting married. As long as everything is all done and over with and my visa is in hand by May 14th I'll be happy. Hopefully sooner of course. I'll post a consulate review as soon as I can on Friday for all of you having interviews in the next couple weeks.

Laura

I am looking forward to your review and I hope all goes well for you! Patiently waiting for my fiance' to get his interview date but I am pretty sure it will be awhile in arriving.

Timeline

6 days to go, y'all! Then I'll be posting some good news!

I'm leaving for Canada on Saturday, so I'm making the last minute scramble to make sure I've got everything I need.

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.