♥Muslimqueen♥

NVC Febuary 2010 Edition!

2,577 posts in this topic

Why was your address listed on your DS3032? Did you appoint yourself as agent?

Yep. Wasn't I supposed to?!?!?!?!?!?

Why was your address listed on your DS3032? Did you appoint yourself as agent?

I'm the USC! So he put my address!!

CR/IR-1 Time Line

2009-10-02: Marriage :)

USCIS Journey:

2009-10-21: NOA1 received

2010-02-11: I-130 Approved! NOA2

NVC Journey:

2010-02-17: NVC/case# assigned

2010-03-01: Sent AOS Packet

2010-03-01: AOS Package delivered and signed for by Nat'l Visa Center

2010-03-15: IV Package FINALLY DELIVERED

2010-03-15: Operator confirms AOS Approved!! Awaiting DS-230

2010-03-19: AVR confirms receipt of DS-230

2010-03-25: Log in Failed

2010-03-26: Case complete according to NVC Operator

London Embassy:

2010-03-17: Medical passed!!

2010-05-11: Interview APPROVED YAYYYYAYAYYAYAYY!!!!!

2010-05-13: Visa in hand!! :)

2010-05-20: POE!!! :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now comes a difficult question:

Do I mailed the AOS package tomorrow, or do I wait to pay the IV and mail both packages together??

I pictured mailing the two together in my mind. But I didn't think they would accept the payment in 24 hours and she sent the DS-3032 email at the same time I made the payment. So, what do you think? Should I hold on to the AOS package to send with the DS230 or should I send it now that it's ready and send the DS230 later when they request it?

09-19-09 Married

4-30-10 POE Minneapolis REUNITED AT LAST!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Do I mailed the AOS package tomorrow, or do I wait to pay the IV and mail both packages together??

I pictured mailing the two together in my mind. But I didn't think they would accept the payment in 24 hours and she sent the DS-3032 email at the same time I made the payment. So, what do you think? Should I hold on to the AOS package to send with the DS230 or should I send it now that it's ready and send the DS230 later when they request it?

Some people wait, and send it off all in one package.

IMO, this is 'better' , and again IMO, reduces some time. But that's just my opinion.

YOU CAN DO IT that way, no 'hit' on you for that, at all, except the prelminary 'wait' by you, to NOT send two packages.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Our AOS Fee shows PAID!!!

yay!

Well, IMO, I'd mail it now! Some people wait, but if I could have done it again, I would have just mailed it as soon as I could. Reason? Just in case there is an RFE or something they need for the I864- you can get it taken care of while you prepare the DS230, etc. I dunno, guess its a personal preference!

yay!

Well, IMO, I'd mail it now! Some people wait, but if I could have done it again, I would have just mailed it as soon as I could. Reason? Just in case there is an RFE or something they need for the I864- you can get it taken care of while you prepare the DS230, etc. I dunno, guess its a personal preference!

oooo, that's a really good point. That might be reason enough to send it tomorrow.

09-19-09 Married

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oooo, that's a really good point. That might be reason enough to send it tomorrow.

Yup! Why wait. Get that thing done and out! Remember to post your list of items your sending to run by VJ so we can give it an extra eye for you before you send it out.

* One thing I forgot to do and caught at the last minute is that they want everything in CAPITAL letters for the I864. Little stuff like that...

Yup! Why wait. Get that thing done and out! Remember to post your list of items your sending to run by VJ so we can give it an extra eye for you before you send it out.

* One thing I forgot to do and caught at the last minute is that they want everything in CAPITAL letters for the I864. Little stuff like that...

I sure will.

09-19-09 Married

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Mrs wife and Tharnsur on getting the DS-3032 accepted :thumbs: I am just couple of days behind you guys so I am hoping for one myself by end of the week.

02-09-2007 : Marriage

I-130 Stage (Filed while I was on Green card)

California Service Center

06-11-2007 : I-130 Sent

08-04-2009 : I-130 Approved

NVC Stage

09-04-2009 : NVC Received

09-08-2009 : NVC case# assigned (Waiting game begins to Upgrade my case to IR-1)

01-22-2010 : Became U.S. citizen (Sent request to upgrade petition from F2A to IR-1 catagory)

02-17-2010 : Case finally upgraded to IR-1

03-20-2010 : Case complete

04-12-2010 : Receiced interview notice.

Chennai Consulate Stage

05-01-2010: Medical

05-04-2010: Interview Approved!!!!!!

05-21-2010: POE at San Francisco

06-21-2010: Received GC in mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Congrats Mrs wife and Tharnsur on getting the DS-3032 accepted :thumbs: I am just couple of days behind you guys so I am hoping for one myself by end of the week.

Congrats!! I am also just a little behind ya! Praying that it gets accepted by the end of the week!

Congrats!! I am also just a little behind ya! Praying that it gets accepted by the end of the week!

:thumbs:

~ NVC Journey~

22 days at NVC

03/18/2010: Case Complete!

03/25/2010: Called NVC .. INTERVIEW May 27 @ 7:45!! Woot Woot

05/27/2010: Approved at the interview, but put on AP afterwards :(

06/27/2010: Really missing my Hubby :*(

07/29/2010: Visa Issued!! AP is OVER!!

07/31/2010: Visa in hand!!! Thank you GOD!

09/01/2010: POE JFK

2 Amazing Years Later!!!

~Lifting Conditions~

08/09/2012: File I-751 Packet

08/17/2012: NOA I-751 Receipt Notice recieved!

"Distance means nothing for love. Even the sun is so far away; yet, its energy blossoms the flowers on earth."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
I tried to Log in to NVC fee collection page and it said Sign in Failed, is this mean our case is completed???

Congratulations... Looks like you'll be getting an April interview!! :dance::thumbs:

Go to profile & see "Our Story" section for entire Immigration history

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.