Peikko

OT Rules of pissy behaviour...

173 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I can tell you that I did not look at who was married or related to who. Honestly I do not personally consider such things. One member account is separate from another. A moderator or member can raise a concern to me for any reason -- it would then be on my shoulders to review the issue.

I only looked at what was said to who and the fact that I saw at least a few other cases recently that concerned me. I put it under review and was too slow to get the review process done given my travel arrangements and lack of wifi. You can blame me for the speed -- this is not typical of most cases.

Had either moderator made a moderation action (a potential a conflict of interest) then I would agree with most points. In this case they did what I asked them -- in the case of a conflict of interest, pass the buck to another mod or myself. I think that is a valid policy.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

The point you keep either glossing over or missing is WHY this extremely trivial incident was investigated so thoroughly and brought to your attention? Why was a simple disagreement between two members brought to your attention? Doesn't that seem strange?

And Valerie, it wasn't an attack, any more than any other direct confrontation in OT is an attack. Given the "loose" nature of OT, this was not even close to an attack.

Timeline
The point you keep either glossing over or missing is WHY this extremely trivial incident was investigated so thoroughly and brought to your attention? Why was a simple disagreement between two members brought to your attention? Doesn't that seem strange?

And Valerie, it wasn't an attack, any more than any other direct confrontation in OT is an attack. Given the "loose" nature of OT, this was not even close to an attack.

Mox, many issues are brought to my attention each day. This was not the only one. There were something like 26 reported threads and messages to me that day. I look into them as fast as possible and sometimes there are delays. Because Charles was involved there is some sensitivity here and also conspiracy theories. The mods did everything right to NOT make any mod action and to pass the potential issue to me. It was my decision to look at it after this point. I really do not see where the mods made an incorrect decision or call. They removed the conflict of interest, I reviewed and placed the account on review, review complete (delayed as detailed above), member review complete.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Timeline
Mox, many issues are brought to my attention each day. This was not the only one. There were something like 26 reported threads and messages to me that day. I look into them as fast as possible and sometimes there are delays. Because Charles was involved there is some sensitivity here and also conspiracy theories. The mods did everything right to NOT make any mod action and to pass the potential issue to me. It was my decision to look at it after this point. I really do not see where the mods made an incorrect decision or call. They removed the conflict of interest, I reviewed and placed the account on review, review complete (delayed as detailed above), member review complete.

And what WAS the potential issue? One member lambasted another member in OT, and this was reportable?

Come ON! You can't possibly be missing the point here. This was a non-issue. Remarks like this are made every single day. It didn't even violate the TOS, so WHY was it escalated to you? WHAT exactly was there to escalate?

Timeline
And what WAS the potential issue? One member lambasted another member in OT, and this was reportable?

Come ON! You can't possibly be missing the point here. This was a non-issue. Remarks like this are made every single day. It didn't even violate the TOS, so WHY was it escalated to you? WHAT exactly was there to escalate?

Mox, all types of issues (and non issues) are raised to me everyday by members for a lot less. It is my call to review them. The mods took no action. They raised (and actually 3 other members did too) an issue where they were potentially in a conflict of interest. They made no action because of this. I evaluated it like I do for the other 25 reports to me from other members.

Are you telling me that simply asking me to take a look at something and to give an impartial review is wrong? They were at a conflict of interest and followed the policy regarding this. I just do not know what else they could have done (in this case they did nothing but to ask me to take a look -- three other members asked me to do the same thing for that member's posts).

Timeline
OMG the DRAMA!! Can't we all just get along???

tissue1.gif

bump :). Agree.

@Brad, I am still trying to figure out this pressing issue of how someone in Cambodia stole the bat mobile?

SKGvK.jpg

btw, this freaking bat mobile is great looking. I would take this over any sort of tuk tuk any day!

Timeline

Versus the American street style?

530672958_f95cd9d501.jpg

bump :). Agree.

@Brad, I am still trying to figure out this pressing issue of how someone in Cambodia stole the bat mobile?

SKGvK.jpg

btw, this freaking bat mobile is great looking. I would take this over any sort of tuk tuk any day!

Do your duties never end? See, you are once again neglecting the harsh spanking needed by members of your (unpaid?) staff to chase down this Batmobile #######! What is your problem? Is some one's wife locked in the trunk? Who do you think you are?

Just trying to lighten the mood here folks (please don't report me).

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Crikey. I think if you reviewed the things I deliberately say to piss people off, my account should have been suspended many times over but never has been. Anyone want to review it?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Do your duties never end? See, you are once again neglecting the harsh spanking needed by members of your (unpaid?) staff to chase down this Batmobile #######! What is your problem? Is some one's wife locked in the trunk? Who do you think you are?

You are SO reported. You are a bad, bad person!

:thumbs:

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Timeline

Last one and I am sorry everyone to take this OT for a sec, but I just saw this and I am in tears. No offense to gun and parrot lovers:

What the??

get-attachment.aspx.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I am curious why every conversation comes back to charles? I get that several of you do not like him. Understood. But it seems like most all topics lead to him and I know I am not doing it. Not to side track but it is hard to make headway on any topic because somehow Charles is always brought up and becomes the "issue".

Not all of us are talking about him.

Sheesh, I tried to bring this back to your suggested OT TOS rules, and even spiced it up with some delicious eye candy. But all you lot wanna do is talk about Charles. It's Charles this, and Charles that. Can Charles paint his boobies in glorious colors, while looking butch yet feminine? Well, can he???? Noooooo. I don't THINK so. :P

02_musculous_woman.jpg

Timeline

That pic in disturbing with the multitude of body parts. I would vote no though on direct viewing. Links to pictures like that with a warning [NSFW] are fine.