STEPHnRIA

True love doesn't have a happy ending... it has no ending.

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Lekat! Bheng!!! Kumusta ka na friendship??? huhuhu. Miss you! Sabi ko na nga magpaparamdam ka sa topic ko!!!

I'm good,miss u na nga din! hay kita mo nga naman,1 yr na agad tayo dito hahah...we just had our aos interview and went good,waiting for the approval letter and the gc itself in the mail...how're u?have u given birth yet?do u have facebook..hahahha at nagusap dito :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm good,miss u na nga din! hay kita mo nga naman,1 yr na agad tayo dito hahah...we just had our aos interview and went good,waiting for the approval letter and the gc itself in the mail...how're u?have u given birth yet?do u have facebook..hahahha at nagusap dito :D

I gave birth to a handsome baby boy! Syempre kamukha ko, harhar! I have facebook. Search mo yung email add ko.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I gave birth to a handsome baby boy! Syempre kamukha ko, harhar! I have facebook. Search mo yung email add ko.

Yay!!! may little brother na si renzo! Double Congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: .Ok i'll searh your email addy...miss u my friend!!! Good luck and God bless!!!

kailangan yung social worker for the custody of my son. kung wala kayo anak, di kailangan ng social worker. may waiting period para sa finality, mag intay ka yata ng at least 30 days after the decision. intayin nila kung mag contest or mag appeal yung ex mo. kung wala naman, saka issue ang finality.

ah ok.. parang 15 days na lang un ngaun.. kc sabi ni atty. after ng decision ko mag-iintay kami ng 15 days kc papasa pa sya sa solicitors gen., ah ok meron nga akong isang anak, boy 7yrs. old... uhmmm i see ok thank u ha.. nabanggit mo about sa social worker i'll ask about it sa atty. ko... :thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline
ah ok.. parang 15 days na lang un ngaun.. kc sabi ni atty. after ng decision ko mag-iintay kami ng 15 days kc papasa pa sya sa solicitors gen., ah ok meron nga akong isang anak, boy 7yrs. old... uhmmm i see ok thank u ha.. nabanggit mo about sa social worker i'll ask about it sa atty. ko... :thumbs:

hmmm, May filed for Recognition of Foreign Divorce in January 2009 (she married a Japanese in the Philippines 2004, divorced in Japan 2006). There have been many cancelled and held court dates through the spring and summer. The last hearing was Sept 2009. Told to wait for judge's ruling. To date, no decision from the judge has been issued. Maybe annulments are different. We have been waiting to file our I-129F until the judgement is received.

We applied for a tourist visa in Dec 2009 (since we seemed stuck by the judge) to see if she could qualify (she owns a business and several pieces of property - we thought enough for financial ties). We knew it was a long shot (and the did tell her no). The CO told her that her Japanese divorce would be recognized by the U.S. and could have gotten married while here. He told her she was an excellent candidate for a K1 visa. She explained we were waiting for the judge's ruling before filing. He asked if we planned to marry in the Philippines, she said no. The CO Interviewer stated that if she were standing before him as a K1 Visa applicant all she needed to do is bring her Philippine Marriage Certificate and her Japanese Divorce Decree. That would be enough.

So, as soon she gets another copy of her Japanese divorce decree (a week or so) we will file our I129F. It is entirely possible by the time our packet gets to the Manila Embassy one of the 3 scenerios will exist...

1. We won't need the Recognition of Foreign Divorce as the CO stated.

2. The judge will have ruled and we will have the Recognition of Foreign Divorce.

3. The next interviewer could state we need the Recognition of Foreign Divorce and be told to wait until we have it.

Oh, sorry. Got so caught up in the sub-topic here that I forgot.

Congratulations :)

----------------K1 Journey---------------

02/01/2010 - Sent I-129F sent to CSC Express Mail

02/03/2010 - Date on NOA1

02/09/2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy arrived in mail

03/18/2010 - NOA2 approval mailed by CSC (per USCIS.org)43 Days from NOA1

03/23/2010 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

06/18/2010 - Interview Passed PINK!!!! PINK!!!! PINK!!!! PINK!!!! PINK!!!!

07/02/2010 - Visa received!

07/03/2010 & 07/05/2010 - PRISM Seminar & CFO Sticker (We are all set

08/08/2010 - May's POE Detroit, MI USA

09/24/2010 - Received SSN Card

10/08/2010 - Wedding

----------------AOS Journey---------------

12/07/2010 - Submitted AOS/EAD Package

12/14/2010 - NOA1 Received

12/27/2010 - Biometrics Completed

01/20/2011 - AOS Transfered to CSC

01/26/2011 - AOS Received by CSC

02/16/2011 - EAD Approved

N/A - AOS Appointment

02/22/2011 - AOS Appproved

02/26/2011 - EAD Card Received

02/27/2011 - Green Card Received

01/19/2013 - Mailed I-751

##/##/2013 - NOA1 Received

##/##/2013 - BIometrics Appointment

##/##/2013 - Interview

##/##/2013 - 10 Year Green Card Issued

FV%20US%20-%20Reg.jpg

Timeline
hmmm, May filed for Recognition of Foreign Divorce in January 2009 (she married a Japanese in the Philippines 2004, divorced in Japan 2006). There have been many cancelled and held court dates through the spring and summer. The last hearing was Sept 2009. Told to wait for judge's ruling. To date, no decision from the judge has been issued. Maybe annulments are different. We have been waiting to file our I-129F until the judgement is received.

We applied for a tourist visa in Dec 2009 (since we seemed stuck by the judge) to see if she could qualify (she owns a business and several pieces of property - we thought enough for financial ties). We knew it was a long shot (and the did tell her no). The CO told her that her Japanese divorce would be recognized by the U.S. and could have gotten married while here. He told her she was an excellent candidate for a K1 visa. She explained we were waiting for the judge's ruling before filing. He asked if we planned to marry in the Philippines, she said no. The CO Interviewer stated that if she were standing before him as a K1 Visa applicant all she needed to do is bring her Philippine Marriage Certificate and her Japanese Divorce Decree. That would be enough.

So, as soon she gets another copy of her Japanese divorce decree (a week or so) we will file our I129F. It is entirely possible by the time our packet gets to the Manila Embassy one of the 3 scenerios will exist...

1. We won't need the Recognition of Foreign Divorce as the CO stated.

2. The judge will have ruled and we will have the Recognition of Foreign Divorce.

3. The next interviewer could state we need the Recognition of Foreign Divorce and be told to wait until we have it.

Oh, sorry. Got so caught up in the sub-topic here that I forgot.

Congratulations :)

Hey! Thanks for the info. I welcome any opportunity/ information to learn. And I learned a new one today. :thumbs:

and by the way your case is somewhat similar to this other filipina who married in US and filed for divorce. There was no need to get annulment in the Philippines since it was not reported so there was no record. The US Embassy accepted the divorce papers. She is now in the US again on K1 visa filed by new fiancee.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.