M+S

What do you miss most about ur other half?

38 posts in this topic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
I miss all of my BINGO!!! 1 1/2 years apart is too long for this bullchit!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

That is a long time... I feel for you... Hopefully soon. :star:

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Last night, our usual routine, I watch him as he sleeps. I won't shut off yahoo all night long so I can hear every little noise he makes all night long.

My kids say we are pathetic...lol

Good for you, it's been over two months since i've seen my husband in person, and more than a month since we've chatted (just for an hour)!

God! I hate this process! The getting visa process. And you girls made me cry. My Mohamed's not here to tell me 'safi baby, safi!' He even does that! But that's not what i miss about him - i miss every little thing! I miss everything!

I miss praying with him; him feeding me at the table and miss feeding him; miss telling him to shave - he's forgetful that way. I miss the way he looks at me and the way he says 'hi' to me tons of times. The way he never can say my name right and i can't say his name right either - i can't say that 'h' sound in arabic. But when i say 'habibi' i say it and he gets jokinly mad at me! I just plain miss him! And i could go on and on and on.... but i won't

Tanya

Met online - May 2004

Met in person - August 2004

Got married - May 2005

Filed I-130 - July 2005

Filed I-129 - August 2005

Interview - February 2006 - 221(g) - still under investigation.

Another useless interview - July 2006 - got nowhere!

August 23, 2007 - he's finally here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

What I miss.....before I get to that, I wish I was as sentimental as some of you who can't even post without crying. I am soooo not, but here it goes...lol

I miss:

laundry-c.jpg

ok ok seriously....

I miss:

1. The way he made me laugh so hard when we played the hand slapping game.

2. The way he used to bug me for kiss and after I would keep refusing, he would then find a way to steal one when I wasn't paying attention.

3. Sitting in starbucks with him , drinking our latte's.

4. The way we sat next to each other without saying one word, but at the same time knew what the other was thinking.

5. The way he showed me off to everyone in his family as his "trophy wife" lol

The only things I really miss are the physical (being in each others presence) aspects of our relationship. Everything else has not changed. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OHHHHH...lets see if I can make it through this.

I miss the way he says "My love, can I fix you a Nescafe?" I even miss the way he puts way too much sugar in it! :luv:

I miss the way he looks into my eyes and tells me he loves me. :luv:

I miss the way he brushes the hair out of my eyes. :luv:

I miss the way he does laundry! (Sorry I HAD to go there!) :P

I miss the way he waits on me and makes me feel like a princess :luv:

I miss how he holds my hand and kisses my hand :luv:

I miss how he teases me about my small feet :D

I miss the way he would look through all my hair products and say "what is this?" :lol:

I miss how he wakes up in the morning and starts talking arabic to me and I don't have much of a clue to what he's saying! :lol:

I miss his touches, his kisses, the way he smells, how he takes all the covers at night and I even miss him snoring.

I miss when I'm teasing him and he says "YOU GIRL!" :lol:

I miss him singing to me.

OK.....I could go on and on. I JUST MISS MY MAN!!! :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
My ####### is too personal to put on here... ::giggles::

AHEM... :whistle:

laundry.jpg

I miss the way he says "My love, can I fix you a Nescafe?" I even miss the way he puts way too much sugar in it! :luv:

Man...I just miss Nescafe so much! It just doesn't taste the same here. Lol, if I told him to get me some Nescafe he would tell me in arabic:

"Udroubi rasik fi 7ayt" meaning go hit your head on a wall. LOL :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I miss the way he used to rock me like a child and sing to me when I cried.

I miss the way he would sit and brush my hair for hours, then arrange it, then brush it some more.

I miss the way he would touch his lips after a kiss as if he was recording it permanently to memory.

I miss all those hours collaborating on our next greatest song.

I miss his endless guitar playing.

I miss HIS PHYSICAL PRESENCE.

Okay I even miss washing his clothes by hand in that stupid white bucket.

(see? see? I can be tactful. I didn't say squat about laundry....) *cough* allergies

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I miss all of my BINGO!!! 1 1/2 years apart is too long for this bullchit!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

What i miss most about the love of my life is just being with him. I would give anything just to look into his beautiful eyes. :crying:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Gasp* Deep Breath...okay, I will try to do this without crying again today....I miss him sooooo much, and I have already cried my eyes out.

I miss looking in his eyes and seeing the twinkle there and when he just sits and looks at me when I pretend not to notice.

I miss cooking with him. We like to make seafood pizza together. Funny, never thought I would like that.

I miss the way he cuddles me at night and puts his leg over me to make sure I am still there.

I miss the way he says, in his language "scratch me", (chemz-ai) and won't let me go to sleep until I scratch his head for a long time.

I miss watching Spanish/Mexican soap operas together.

I miss his happy presence in the morning. I miss his hugs and kisses so so much.

I miss the way he kisses me with his eyes open and never wants to stop.

I miss the way he always checks on me if we are in the house doing separate things, but he stops to come and hug me and put music on for us, and dance with me in the kitchen

I miss things I can't tell about....he he

I miss him playing guitar and singing songs he made up for me in all our languages.

I miss him keeping me in the back when we had male workers in the house and he entertained our guest.

I miss the way he protects me. I even miss his mom and aunts. I miss my Zizi.

Jean....please pass the choclate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.