Mikhail

Your age difference..Could it be a problem?

75 posts in this topic

I apologize if i worded anthing that may have been taken the wrong way.

>>>There you go! Now turn off the pc and go look for a job! Why are you still here?

BTW...myb next time you will use esperados's reply as an example of how to communicate without offending others...hmmmm?

and brush your hair... myb put on a tie... and some pants without holes!

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: Country:
Timeline
According to Sarah Geronimo, "Huminahon po tayong lahat."

FAE, could you please provide the English version of that. It loses something in the translation to "We all compose" and my wife isn't replying to SMS right now.

back off with the coments about me or my wife, its amazing how you guys CANT see a 27 year old falling in love with a 20 year old man without a job! OH MY GOD!!!!!...IMPOSSIBLE!!!, but the same people who dont get that understand that its totally exceptable for 20 and 30 year olds to be married to 60 year olds..Hmmm??

Moral of the story that I hope you've learned from all these.

"Don't judge lest you be judged yourself."

but strangely everybody keeps bringing up money? umm you guys are kindve unconciously saying that the whole money thing is all the matters and my WIFE is crazy for not having a man with a lot of money.

It's not about money but it's your attitude in this thread. We have supported many unemployed VJ members here and gave them pointers. Try to tone down on that opinion of yours about huge age gaps and you should be okay.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
FAE, could you please provide the English version of that. It loses something in the translation to "We all compose" and my wife isn't replying to SMS right now.

Nevermind, wifie replied. For us Kanos here it translates to "Let's all calm down"...

Compose yourselves or calm down.

I HOPE EVERYBODY IS HAPPY sorry if i offended anyone

I hope we can all move forward from here on. :thumbs:

Mikhail, good luck on your visa journey! Give us a holler if you need help.

Edited by Pinay Wife

My soon to be wife and I are the total opposite we dont fit the typical bill at all Im 20 and shes 27, Im unemployed in a tough economy, I dont have alot of money or whatever. We like our age difference but I dont get these age differencs when the wife is 21 and the guy is like 48. I wonder where they see themselves in 20 years when the 21 year realizes maybe she shouldnt have married a guy so much older then her.

I see our self 20 years from now as me 47 years old and husband will be 72 years old. Then I also see our self 20 more years after that... as not gonna end up in a nursing home coz I probably can still take care of our self :idea: lol . Happy ending.. Till death do US part :wub: .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

I'm sorry but I'm not just gonna let you off the hook that easy!

Accountability is an act of maturity and I dont believe that you're so naive to not recognize that your comments were offensive.

You said, its fairly obvious that "MOST" filipinas marry (an old man) for a better life and to get out of the philippines. You're surprised that some are defensive? You basically said, that most filipinas are gold digger's at best and that life in the Philippines totally sucks.

Please dont hide behind the guise of pontification.

I agree that there are some, in all countries, that will marry to enrich their life and help their families. To say that "most" of the pinay do this demonstrates a lack of understanding about the filipino culture. Reconsider and compare the core value system of (some) Americans to (most) filipinos.

I think this is a topic you should discuss with your wife and be careful how you phrase your question next time!

Schools out...now go look for a job and stop messing around on the web all day! You have a marriage to (help) support!

Calm down happyndinlove lol.... Remember hes just a boy :lol: . Your 51 and his only 20 LOL. Peace :goofy: .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Calm down happyndinlove lol.... Remember hes just a boy :lol: . Your 51 and his only 20 LOL. Peace :goofy: .

:P :P :P

men younger than their wives.. or men who have huge age gap to their wives... matter most is u love, trust and understand each other... and put God in the center of u...:thumbs:

yeah calm down people!!!!..

to u OP: goodluck to ur visa journey.. best of luck to u and ur wifeeeeyyyyy!!!...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

LOL! you're right and wrong...right coz yea he's just a boy...wrong coz my husband is not 51 but only 45...lol..dont worry am not offended with your comment...just make me :angry::angry::angry: lol...kidding!

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

And....I am/was calm...lol....just coz I gave the op a corrective reprimand doesn't mean I got excited doing it...Peace back at ya!

(procrastinated)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
it will be sad when he dies and your alone 50 something years old, what will you do fro the rest of your life?

Thank you for your response but i will not be sad, i will not be alone i have friends & family. Im an optimistic person , I always looks on the bright side. I enjoy travel so i might just go to places we never been.

I'm going with my "WII Fit Age" today. Last night it was 24 and my wife's was 20! Sweet.... :lol:

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Ok I'll do some reverse then. "Calm down happyndinlove lol.... Remember his just a boy. Your 45 and his only 20 " :lol: (joke). Sorry sista I thought it was you or your hubby posted the age of 51 my bad lol.

Anyway.... It still always annoying if why age matter most all the time with some of this **edited**. Does is really hard to believe and accept that I fell inlove with my husband coz of the first thing I thought when he was just started courting me that he was (honestly and orderly I thought lol).... sexy, thoughtfull, humourous, responsible, caring and sweet, stable job **edited**. In short my husband is "THE MAN" ! :lol: . That's it.... and after that I just llloooovvveee him period. Now we are married.. We both working our a** off to pay our monthly bills, We both plan for our future and both happy in our marriage everyday though some ups and down ofcourse sometimes.... Definitely a baby of our own soon.

25 years of age gap... But we live normal and never bothered with our gap. Though I still experience with those some other people judgement look... But the **edited** can just give them a sharp dirty look back.

Re-posted. Personal insult/attack and inappropriate use of word deleted.

This thread has taken a turn for the better so please let's leave it this way. No need to rehash the topic.

Thank you.

Pinay Wife

VJ Mod Team

Edited by Pinay Wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.