Teffah

From my heart...

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Teresa,

OMG congrats!!!! All that stress and worrying can now spew a bit. :dance: That is great news to hear. I hope that you guys have a short AP so that you can be together soon. I had been trying to get a hold of you, but now I see why I wasn't successful. Keep us posted.

Casandra

Casandra and Aziz's Timeline
03/26/07 - Received my first call from Aziz
07/21/07 - 1st trip
12/14/07 - 2nd visit to Morocco
05/20/08 - 3rd visit to Morocco
07/10/08 - Married in Morocco
02/15/09 - 4th trip to Morocco

05/12/12 - 1st trip to Morocco together

CR1 Visa Journey
10/06/08 - Sent I-130 Packet
10/09/08 - Received NOA1
04/24/09 - Approval Notice Sent for I-130
07/13/09 - Informed by NVC Casa consulate busy***wait for September interview
07/27/09 - Received appointment letter from NVC WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/14/09 - CR1 interview in Casa @ 8:00 am ******APPROVED******
09/15/09 - Visa in Hand
11/07/09 - Travel to US
11/27/09 - Received greencard
ROC
10/21/11 - Sent I-751 package
10/24/11 - USCIS receives the package
10/31/11 - NOA1 received
11/18/11 - Biometrics Interview in JAX
06/27/12 - Approval Notice sent

N-400

09/21/13 - Application filed

09/26/13 - NOA received

10/24/13 - Biometics apt

12/12/13 - Interview date

01/01/14 - Approval notice sent

03/27/14 - Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
First, I want to say thank you to everyone who had Bijad and I in their thoughts and prayers. God is good.

Bijad got a hold of me around 8:45 am my time and this is what he had to say. “So, I did that interview today, the interviewer said our file and everything was ok. All of the questions were about my Teresa. He asked me about you in person and I was answering everything. I gave him all of my paperwork and they took my passport and told me that it was ok to go. Finally he gave me a paper and it said, “Your application requires administrative processing. We will notify you by phone to complete all procedures.” The man was so kind and was talking very kindly. I think everything was perfect.”

I only got to speak to him for a few minutes because I was teaching. He is now with his sister in Casablanca and I can’t find her phone number or I would call him right now. :D He plans to return to his village tomorrow, within the city limits of Chefchouen. I can’t wait to talk to him again. I want to know everything about his interview. But at this moment, being so thankful this is over, giving thanks to God and thank you too!!

Teresa

congratulations :thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
First, I want to say thank you to everyone who had Bijad and I in their thoughts and prayers. God is good.

Bijad got a hold of me around 8:45 am my time and this is what he had to say. “So, I did that interview today, the interviewer said our file and everything was ok. All of the questions were about my Teresa. He asked me about you in person and I was answering everything. I gave him all of my paperwork and they took my passport and told me that it was ok to go. Finally he gave me a paper and it said, “Your application requires administrative processing. We will notify you by phone to complete all procedures.” The man was so kind and was talking very kindly. I think everything was perfect.”

I only got to speak to him for a few minutes because I was teaching. He is now with his sister in Casablanca and I can’t find her phone number or I would call him right now. :D He plans to return to his village tomorrow, within the city limits of Chefchouen. I can’t wait to talk to him again. I want to know everything about his interview. But at this moment, being so thankful this is over, giving thanks to God and thank you too!!

Teresa

Congrats! Sounds like the interview went well El7amdulilah ... Insha Allah soon you both will be together.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations Teresa and Bijad!!! :dance: :dance:

I hope you get done with the AP very soon! :star:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I want to thank everyone, again, for your support!! This site as been a HUGE help and I know I will need more help in this next phase of the journey. Good luck to those of you waiting for a NOA1/2, interview date, or for your loves to come home!!

Thanks again!

MoroccoUSA_flag.jpg

Teresa,

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

- Martha Washington

4ZaKm5.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I pray your AP goes quickly! BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.