disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
The Cairo is open today but you are right that they will be closed on Monday. I just received a reply to the email that I sent them about 10 days ago. Hoping other people get replies to their emails and get some good news.

What did they say to you ? Any good news ?

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
What did they say to you ? Any good news ?

Well they replied to the email i had sent before I was out of AP. The email stated that the case is not in administrative processing and that my message would be forwarded to the consular officer in charge of my case as a gentle reminder. I am really not sure what to make of this. Also DHL has been updated, but it still states "delivery as agreed". The new email that I sent a few days was telling them the "out of AP" news I had found out from DOS and asking them if the visa has been issued, but they never replied to that email. Did you happen to send them an email and receive a reply?

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
Well they replied to the email i had sent before I was out of AP. The email stated that the case is not in administrative processing and that my message would be forwarded to the consular officer in charge of my case as a gentle reminder. I am really not sure what to make of this. Also DHL has been updated, but it still states "delivery as agreed". The new email that I sent a few days was telling them the "out of AP" news I had found out from DOS and asking them if the visa has been issued, but they never replied to that email. Did you happen to send them an email and receive a reply?

That sounds good .at least they confirm that your case is not under AP anymore .

Well talking about DHL updates in fact it does not mean anything at all .The DHL site update it self Automatically .

To pass your message to the CO in charge of your case is very good .at least they will know that they need to move their lazy butts and take an action .

I sent them 2 Emails last week and one today and they never replied to me .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
That sounds good .at least they confirm that your case is not under AP anymore .

Well talking about DHL updates in fact it does not mean anything at all .The DHL site update it self Automatically .

To pass your message to the CO in charge of your case is very good .at least they will know that they need to move their lazy butts and take an action .

I sent them 2 Emails last week and one today and they never replied to me .

I was just mentioning DHL because I thought that maybe my visa had been sent and that the status was changed. Isa they will write you back later on today or tommorrow.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

When my Husband spoke to DHL a few months ago about this "Scheduled for delivery as agreed" they said it was a complicated process and difficult to explain and nothing about that being an automatic update. Ours updated at 08:42 on the DHL site with the same status for the past 5 months, "scheduled for delivery as agreed". What time did you guys get if it updated the same day as ours?

I was thinking a more efficient process would be to update some site letting us know our status where we can check it with our case numbers just like with USCIS. It can tell us things like Approved, Mandatory AP in DC or AP in Cairo or Home Visit or Consular Final Review each step of the way after they did whatever action. It would save them a lot of telephone calls, answering emails, dealing with congressman and senators - here and there.

My Husband sent an email a few days ago but there is no reply yet. If he gets a reply before our Congressman contacts us with information that will really tell us something. :lol:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
The Cairo is open today but you are right that they will be closed on Monday. I just received a reply to the email that I sent them about 10 days ago. Hoping other people get replies to their emails and get some good news.

i hope the reply was a cheerful one :)

Timeline
i hope the reply was a cheerful one :)

oh sorry i didn't read the most recent replies from you guys :wacko:

nancy i had the same reply 2 weeks ago that they would send a gentle reminder to the CO , hopefully the CO will be more active and will issue our visas within few days . isAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Nancy and disconnection, it sounds like y'all are in consuls final review. If you are that's great because you are one step closer. Those are the words I'm waiting to hear right now.

Hope y'all get your DHLs soon.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline

Did not hear back from the embassy still.

I sent them 2 Emails last week and an Email today and they never replied to me .

Sometimes i think that they are mad at me cause my fiancee contacted her senator .

Everytime she contact her senator or her congressman they ignore my Emails and never replied my Emails before they reply the congressman or the senator !

Did anyone of you guys try to check on the case status online ?!!

I tried many times to check on my case status online but it didn't work .I emailed the embassy and i told them about that problem .

I'm not sure if that link was working before or not . or they are going to give us an opportunity to do that online like many others embassies but its not working that !!!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Nancy and disconnection, it sounds like y'all are in consuls final review. If you are that's great because you are one step closer. Those are the words I'm waiting to hear right now.

Hope y'all get your DHLs soon.

isA isA isA you will hear those 2 amazing words before the end of january , and few days later you will have a package in DHL to pick up :D

Timeline
Did not hear back from the embassy still.

I sent them 2 Emails last week and an Email today and they never replied to me .

Sometimes i think that they are mad at me cause my fiancee contacted her senator .

Everytime she contact her senator or her congressman they ignore my Emails and never replied my Emails before they reply the congressman or the senator !

Did anyone of you guys try to check on the case status online ?!!

I tried many times to check on my case status online but it didn't work .I emailed the embassy and i told them about that problem .

I'm not sure if that link was working before or not . or they are going to give us an opportunity to do that online like many others embassies but its not working that !!!

i don't think they are that naive or kid's mind to be mad when you contact your senator or congressman , that sounds stupid to me if they would really do that :angry:

case status online ?? lol what are you talking about dude ?? i have never heared of such thing .

Timeline
isA isA isA you will hear those 2 amazing words before the end of january , and few days later you will have a package in DHL to pick up :D

Ahhh thank you! I only dream of hearing something that soon.

Timeline
i don't think they are that naive or kid's mind to be mad when you contact your senator or congressman , that sounds stupid to me if they would really do that :angry:

case status online ?? lol what are you talking about dude ?? i have never heared of such thing .

During the USCIS stage, you can check your status online. Here's the link....

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

you can also use this link to check on your greencard and naturalization.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just wanted to let you all know the great news we received today!! Cairo Consulate got down to work!! :P

My visa was issued today!!!!! :dance: :dance:

InshaAllah all of you will hear great news very soon!!! :yes: You all will still be in my thoughts!! :)(F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Congratulations Aya!! I hope and pray this will be the start of many people getting their well deserved visas in hands!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.