disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

well i donot know whether to thank you guys for comforting or shall i share the suffer with you

well really it is somehow comforting that i am not the only onw who is suffering from this monester AR in cairo embassy

well the journey started on 11 nov 2004 when my family decided to apply for me well it is my dad ( usc petitioner ) and mom (usc ) and two younger brothers (usc and lpr) immigrated to the us leaving me alone for more than seven years on a hope to catch them someday and as i reached te last step in the cairo embassy i was put in the adminstrative review well the kept my passport and white notice that i will get my visa 4-6 weeks and now i am in the fifth week nothing received ,well really i thought to call and say i really wanna cancel my immigration i am fed up the whole seven years and i donot want stay in this false dream any more , so what review they need if i didnot leave egypt since i was born or this a kind of torture to all middle easterns , really i am about to send a letter to the embassy

asking them to send my passport and i donot wish to have the honour of visiting holy america .if it were not for my family who are counting the days till i come

whatever i will wait and wait nothing except wait ,what a really wonder about is that the egyption authorities take much shorter time to give this clearance or name check ,thought i hope they they can train the american employees or give some advises or training courses or may be more technological scanning equipments may be it helps .

Actually, I am so sorry to hear that but the thing you should do now is to ask your mom and dad to contact their congressman. when congressman is inquiring the situation of your case the embassy act faster and they do their work more efficient.

please keep us updated and isA very soon you will be with your family :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Khadijah .How are you my friend ? How is Hossam ? I hope that everything is going ok with you guys .

Well i wrote to these people not Trina lol .I sent Emails to the Consual General '' Roberto Powers '' , Hillary Clinton , the vice president and even to the president Obama LOL .

And you acn send Email to DOS cheif .

I will send them to you in a message .

Have a nice day my friend .

i just need the same emails plz my bro , did it help did you see any more process after you did this did your case move fast or changed after you do this

thanks for your help

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Actually, I am so sorry to hear that but the thing you should do now is to ask your mom and dad to contact their congressman. when congressman is inquiring the situation of your case the embassy act faster and they do their work more efficient.

please keep us updated and isA very soon you will be with your family :)

thanks disconnection for the reply ,well really you are doing a graet job here as the number of pepole stuck in the complicated immigration procedures is increasing really i admit on reading your articles i somehow aquired some knowledge about some points especialy the difference between ap/ar

anyway i knew from some connections and trustful websites there will be more and more complication in visa issuance till the end of christmas ,well there are alot of threatens and fears that what happened the last christmas from the nigerian guy last christmas can repeat again and this will be the end of obama especially after the scandel of wikileaks there could be any sort of revenge from the usa so whatever any immigrant will do will never be effevtive until the end of christmas you know national security always come first so i guess waiting till the end of these days may be better anyway in cairo

Timeline

thanks disconnection for the reply ,well really you are doing a graet job here as the number of pepole stuck in the complicated immigration procedures is increasing really i admit on reading your articles i somehow aquired some knowledge about some points especialy the difference between ap/ar

anyway i knew from some connections and trustful websites there will be more and more complication in visa issuance till the end of christmas ,well there are alot of threatens and fears that what happened the last christmas from the nigerian guy last christmas can repeat again and this will be the end of obama especially after the scandel of wikileaks there could be any sort of revenge from the usa so whatever any immigrant will do will never be effevtive until the end of christmas you know national security always come first so i guess waiting till the end of these days may be better anyway in cairo

yes I think you better wait until january as anyways the embassy is almost closed in this time of the year due to the vacations, I mean the consulars do usually spend the christmass vacations with their families in the U.S.

anyways, keep us updated with anything new with your case and we all here will save no efforts to advice and help you until you get your visa insha2 allah :)

Timeline

well counelor officers seem to happy new year eve while thousands of immigrants are seprated from their familes for many years ,well sounds unfair to me , well i was promised that i will ve my visa within six weeks tomorrow is the begining of the seventh week and as usual i learned that the estimated period can reach to 3 or 6 six months and even

more than one year i feel am appying for a doctorate and really if it were in the immigration rules i guess i can earn it with good grades

Timeline

well counelor officers seem to happy new year eve while thousands of immigrants are seprated from their familes for many years ,well sounds unfair to me , well i was promised that i will ve my visa within six weeks tomorrow is the begining of the seventh week and as usual i learned that the estimated period can reach to 3 or 6 six months and even

more than one year i feel am appying for a doctorate and really if it were in the immigration rules i guess i can earn it with good grades

man you need to be patient with this process otherwise you will lose your mind....some people wait for more than a year waiting for their visas but eventually they get it with patience.

good luck man and update us with your case news.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My hubby and I are very far from being is this Final Review Club. Wishing we were here already. Friday will be our 10th month since we recieved NOA1. Inshallah, we will get some news (NOA2) after December. Thanks god, that I will be going to Egypt next month. Miss my honey sooooo much.

Congrats to all for being this far in your journeys. :thumbs:

Edited by Wendy<3Ahmed

Timeline

My hubby and I are very far from being is this Final Review Club. Wishing we were here already. Friday will be our 10th month since we recieved NOA1. Inshallah, we will get some news (NOA2) after December. Thanks god, that I will be going to Egypt next month. Miss my honey sooooo much.

Hi Wendy,

I haven't read all the recent posts here, so perhaps you've already done this, but have you contacted your senator? 10 months is way out of the regular processing times for an I-130 (sorry, I don't know if that is even what you filed for). I would get on the ball with that ASAP. If you have contacted them, what explanation have they give you to why it's taken so long? Anyhow, glad to hear you'll be seeing your husband soon.

Sharifah

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

10 months waiting for your NO2?? that's toooooooooo much , I am sure there is something wrong and yout should figure it out. Good luck and anything you want to know just ask and all of us will help you :)

Timeline

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. We filed for I-130(feb.17,2010) and I-129F(mar.2,2010).

We first started with our congressman, his office said in October that our case was actively being processed after the transfer(June 10) but his office closed down-lost the election.

So we moved to the Senator's office, his office sent a inquiry and USCIS answer was that CSC was backlog and that our case was transer to OPFO(Local USCIS) for a quickier adjudication, yeah right!!! I thought it was wierd that it got transfered to Florida, just down the road from me, USCIS said that was just a coincidence and to wait for adjudication. This week the Senator has sent another inquiry as to why its taking so long and why I am waitng for an interview when my husband is overseas. Waiting for thier reply (30DAYS):angry:

We also have an attorney but we havent gotten far with that either. Just sent inquiry same answer: actively being processed.

Im so frustrated and depressed.

I was thinking of sending that Form DHS-7001 - but I just dont know. Dont want to piss USCIC off. I want to ask my attorney if she recommends it but I owe her a balance. Feel so embarrased to call and ask anyways, her secretary answers and never gets back to me. Any suggestions.

I'm losing my head guys.

Timeline

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. We filed for I-130(feb.17,2010) and I-129F(mar.2,2010).

We first started with our congressman, his office said in October that our case was actively being processed after the transfer(June 10) but his office closed down-lost the election.

So we moved to the Senator's office, his office sent a inquiry and USCIS answer was that CSC was backlog and that our case was transer to OPFO(Local USCIS) for a quickier adjudication, yeah right!!! I thought it was wierd that it got transfered to Florida, just down the road from me, USCIS said that was just a coincidence and to wait for adjudication. This week the Senator has sent another inquiry as to why its taking so long and why I am waitng for an interview when my husband is overseas. Waiting for thier reply (30DAYS):angry:

We also have an attorney but we havent gotten far with that either. Just sent inquiry same answer: actively being processed.

Im so frustrated and depressed.

I was thinking of sending that Form DHS-7001 - but I just dont know. Dont want to piss USCIC off. I want to ask my attorney if she recommends it but I owe her a balance. Feel so embarrased to call and ask anyways, her secretary answers and never gets back to me. Any suggestions.

I'm losing my head guys.

that happens sometimes when the age gap between the husband and the wife is big, in such case they feel this mariage is not a real one and the purpose is just the immigration thing.

keep on tracking your case ane be patient and you will get to what you want isA :)

Timeline

that happens sometimes when the age gap between the husband and the wife is big, in such case they feel this mariage is not a real one and the purpose is just the immigration thing.

keep on tracking your case ane be patient and you will get to what you want isA :)

Sorry I think you got me confused with someone else, we are only 2 yrs apart. I am two yrs older than him. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Inshallah

Timeline

Sorry I think you got me confused with someone else, we are only 2 yrs apart. I am two yrs older than him. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Inshallah

oh lol no i didn't get confused , I was just saying that it happens IF the age gap is big.

anyways I am sure there is something wrong going on with your case as what happens usually is that you get your NO2 MAXIMUM 3 months after you get the NO1

I hope you will find out what the problem is very soon and will get it solved.

Good luck and keep us updated :)

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

well i donot know whether to thank you guys for comforting or shall i share the suffer with you

well really it is somehow comforting that i am not the only onw who is suffering from this monester AR in cairo embassy

well the journey started on 11 nov 2004 when my family decided to apply for me well it is my dad ( usc petitioner ) and mom (usc ) and two younger brothers (usc and lpr) immigrated to the us leaving me alone for more than seven years on a hope to catch them someday and as i reached te last step in the cairo embassy i was put in the adminstrative review well the kept my passport and white notice that i will get my visa 4-6 weeks and now i am in the fifth week nothing received ,well really i thought to call and say i really wanna cancel my immigration i am fed up the whole seven years and i donot want stay in this false dream any more , so what review they need if i didnot leave egypt since i was born or this a kind of torture to all middle easterns , really i am about to send a letter to the embassy

asking them to send my passport and i donot wish to have the honour of visiting holy america .if it were not for my family who are counting the days till i come

whatever i will wait and wait nothing except wait ,what a really wonder about is that the egyption authorities take much shorter time to give this clearance or name check ,thought i hope they they can train the american employees or give some advises or training courses or may be more technological scanning equipments may be it helps .

i called the dos today ,well some lady replied in a very rude way telling me tht i didnot

finish te 60 days waiting althought my interview 31 october 2010

so i ve still wait and i hope not in vain

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well we had our interview today, Mohamed was approved but the woman said there they had to do some additional processing on it. The strange thing is that they set up an interview date before receiving his documents back, so we brought everything with us today. I posted an overview of the internet on a seperate thread. We seen a young woman, with long, straight, light brown hair. Mohamed and I were both very much ourselves and didn't appear to be nervous. She interview him alone for 5-10 min and then me for about 5 min. In the end she said she believed the relationship was creditable and that he should have his visa in about 4 weeks.

~ Our Journey ~

10/27/09 - Met online

04/21/10 - Travel to Egypt to meet in person

05/08/10 - Sent I-129F

05/10/10 - VSC receives I-129F

05/11/10 - NOA1

05/13/10 - Touched

05/14/10 - Touched

05/17/10 - Received NOA1 in the mail

07/06/10 - NOA2 - Approved!!!! :)

07/12/10 - Received NOA2 in the mail

07/13/10 - Received at NVC

07/16/10 - NVC changes embassy per our request

07/19/10 - Told we are in AP @ NVC

07/30/10 - Case sent to Cairo embassy

08/05/10 - Case received at embassy

09/07/10 - Received packet 3 - FINALLY!!!

09/15-10 - 2nd trip to Egypt, returned home on 10/5/10

12/14/10 - Received interview date

01/09/11 - 3rd trip to Egypt

01/12/11 - Interview - APPROVED!!!...but AP

01/24/11 - Returned to the states without my habibi :(

04/06/11 - AP was completed!! :)

05/10/11 - Visa has been issued!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.