disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Welcome to America It'sMeNU! It's nice to hear that everyone is being polite to you! Trust me, it's a hard thing to find in some places! I always love to hear what people's first responses are coming over here. I had one friend who said it was really green!! :D I hope everything goes well with you and your SO!

HG and Disc, I am hoping and praying for you both for some good news!!!! :star:

Thank you Andrea so much .I hope that we all will get our visas this month !!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
thx man , and by the way i remember we have khadijah too still waiting . i wish all of us will hear good news very soon isA :)

Yes and Kahdijah too!!

Well my husband went and got the second report he needed. He said that they really gave him a hard time for it. Lots of signatures and had to take some photos of him too. He is definitely NOT in a good mood. Tomorrow he will take everything to Qena and find out what else and how much...

I can't believe that we made it through the US portion of the visa only for the military to give a such a hard time... :unsure::unsure:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline
and sam hope all will be ok soon

and muhammed i hopefully wish things workout for u soon man :D

Thank you bro .Did you read my answer for your questions ? I hope it will help you .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Hey Disconnection and Khadijah any news ??

I hope that we all will hear good news soon .I know that we all are sick of that damn waiting .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Hey everyone!! Well had to cancel my hubby's flight to the US. He has to go back again to the military office the day AFTER he was suppose to leave. Luckily I got majority of the money back for the plane ticket so I can get another one in April... :whistle:

Still can't believe after all this to get a visa that Egyptian military won't release him!!! :angry:

Hope there is good news for everyone!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey everyone!! Well had to cancel my hubby's flight to the US. He has to go back again to the military office the day AFTER he was suppose to leave. Luckily I got majority of the money back for the plane ticket so I can get another one in April... :whistle:

Still can't believe after all this to get a visa that Egyptian military won't release him!!! :angry:

I'm so sorry to hear this Andrea, just when you think your getting somewhere. Im glad you got most of your money back.

My husband has been out a week and has got his photos for his passport went to there office and had all his papers, and they said they wanted the orginall diploma from his high school the copy wasnt good enough. He had his orginall college papers and I wouldnt think you could go to college without HS. Then he traveled today back to the city to drop off his military papers to be translated then came home late tonight. He didnt get to bed till just a bit ago so thats like almost 5am. I can't believe they would ask for this to get a passport. What if he never finished HS. would they be able to get a passport? The thing is he has an expired passport that was valid for a year he took that as well. To me I know its not like just getting in the car to go here and there so easy like it is for us. So its a struggle to get anything done fast there. Tomorrow is another day. Good luck to all of us..

Timeline
Hey Disconnection and Khadijah any news ??

I hope that we all will hear good news soon .I know that we all are sick of that damn waiting .

hey hot guy , i am still in the mandatory AP and yes i am sick of it :S

i hope isA we will have some progress within the next few days & march ends up with happiness to all of us .

any news from you or khadeja ?

Edited by disconnection

Timeline

well , i am so sorry to hear that he has some bad time with the military as mostly they are a nice and helpful ppl but you know hmmmm sh** happens sometime :S

isA all those problems will be solved within few days :)

Timeline
hey hot guy , i am still in the mandatory AP and yes i am sick of it :S

i hope isA we will have some progress within the next few days & march ends up with happiness to all of us .

any news from you or khadeja ?

Still the same damn sh*t bro .''The case is pending AP '' .AP is the worst part of that journey .It has been almost a year and still no visa .

I hope that we all will hear good news soon .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Sorry to know that you had to cancel your hubby's ticket .I hope that they resolve that issue soon so you can be together .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Still the same damn sh*t bro .''The case is pending AP '' .AP is the worst part of that journey .It has been almost a year and still no visa .

I hope that we all will hear good news soon .

you know i have nothing to say but be strong man , they will not keep you there forever . someday you will get out of this vicious circle and you will have your visa , and i really wish this will happen within days .

your last AP started in 13th of january i guess , so few days more and you will be heading 2 months of it and isA before that you will hear good news

i keep you in my prayers :)

Timeline
you know i have nothing to say but be strong man , they will not keep you there forever . someday you will get out of this vicious circle and you will have your visa , and i really wish this will happen within days .

your last AP started in 13th of january i guess , so few days more and you will be heading 2 months of it and isA before that you will hear good news

i keep you in my prayers :)

Thank you so much bro .You are in my prayers as well .

I called the embassy today and the guy there was kinda nice to me .He told me that the case is still pending AP .The new AP started on Jan 13 he says .I was like are we any closer to the end of that process ? He says we are waiting for the result from DC as you waiting for it .I told him that when we call DOS they always say that my case is pending in Egypt not in USA .He says they don't see everything on their computers as i told you before '' That guy know me so well now LOL '' and they say that to you cause your file is in Egypt not in USA but we do that AP automatically .I was like please can you answer my only question ? Is it a name check ? He was like well as you know that the CO told us to don't say any details about the AP but cause you have been for long i will answer your question yeah its name check .

So i was right guys i knew it .I asked him if the CO can deny me after all of that waiting he says its kinda hard and rare to deny someone after all of that waiting .

So guys I'm sure now its name check .And there is nothing more i can do about it .

I just hope that they will done with that soon so i can be with my love .She needs me now more than any time else .

I think you hit the 6 months bro .I really wish you the best and i hope that you will hear good news soon .Hang in there bro its just matter of time .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Thank you so much bro .You are in my prayers as well .

I called the embassy today and the guy there was kinda nice to me .He told me that the case is still pending AP .The new AP started on Jan 13 he says .I was like are we any closer to the end of that process ? He says we are waiting for the result from DC as you waiting for it .I told him that when we call DOS they always say that my case is pending in Egypt not in USA .He says they don't see everything on their computers as i told you before '' That guy know me so well now LOL '' and they say that to you cause your file is in Egypt not in USA but we do that AP automatically .I was like please can you answer my only question ? Is it a name check ? He was like well as you know that the CO told us to don't say any details about the AP but cause you have been for long i will answer your question yeah its name check .

So i was right guys i knew it .I asked him if the CO can deny me after all of that waiting he says its kinda hard and rare to deny someone after all of that waiting .

So guys I'm sure now its name check .And there is nothing more i can do about it .

I just hope that they will done with that soon so i can be with my love .She needs me now more than any time else .

I think you hit the 6 months bro .I really wish you the best and i hope that you will hear good news soon .Hang in there bro its just matter of time .

isA it will be over soon and you will have good news , i wish you all the best man :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.