disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
let's hope we will hear good news soon isAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

I hope so .I hope that we all will hear good news soon .I know that we all are sick of that damn waiting .

We have tried everything in the world .There is nothing more we can do .I hope that they really working on my case and its not on someone's desk collecting dust .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I wander what that is? Ahmed finished his military on monday, but before his release he had to go to the police station to show them his papers i believe. I know also on his ID it says he is still a student and he said he needed to go and update that as well. Today he went to get the photos for his passport and will go and apply for that tomorrow and then meet with the same lady that did our translations on his birth cirtificate and his police record. Is there something Im missing?

Ok, I finally got the gist of it all. Come to find out when my husband went to get his release from the military, something he needs to leave the country, he was told that he was called BACK to the military many many years ago, and he NEVER responded to the letter. :blink::blink: He never got the letter! Anyways what he was told what he had to do to get it cleared up is..go to Cairo and get some kind of report from the Ministry of the Military, then go to some other office in his hometown and get another report, then go back to where he originally went with BOTH reports and pay a penalty fine THEN he can leave the country. :blink::blink:

What I don't understand is that he went to this place(I'm not sure where that was..) last August or September and got an original discharge certificate from the army that he sent to me for the NVC. Now if he was supposedly AWOL, wouldn't they have caught that then??????? Or how convenient that they caught it now because he has an immigration visa to here?

I told him just pay the fine and get on with it. InsA all will be good. :innocent:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline
Ok, I finally got the gist of it all. Come to find out when my husband went to get his release from the military, something he needs to leave the country, he was told that he was called BACK to the military many many years ago, and he NEVER responded to the letter. :blink::blink: He never got the letter! Anyways what he was told what he had to do to get it cleared up is..go to Cairo and get some kind of report from the Ministry of the Military, then go to some other office in his hometown and get another report, then go back to where he originally went with BOTH reports and pay a penalty fine THEN he can leave the country. :blink::blink:

What I don't understand is that he went to this place(I'm not sure where that was..) last August or September and got an original discharge certificate from the army that he sent to me for the NVC. Now if he was supposedly AWOL, wouldn't they have caught that then??????? Or how convenient that they caught it now because he has an immigration visa to here?

I told him just pay the fine and get on with it. InsA all will be good. :innocent:

as i told you it's not a big issue and it will be solved within 2 days isA , just relax and let him deal with it as we egyptians know how to deal with our governmental issues :)

Timeline

Nope they would caught that .they will find out about that when he try to get a permission to leave the country .so before they give him that kinda permission they check their doc so they found out that they recalled him and he did not responded and he did not show up .So now as i told you before he will have to pay some fine .Which i guess it will be about 500 LE '' 100$'' for each recall .so if they recalled him twice its going to be 1000 LE '' About 90 $'' ........

Its not a big deal he will get that permission after he pays the fees .It just might take sometime .

Good luck and my best wishes for you .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Nope they would caught that .they will find out about that when he try to get a permission to leave the country .so before they give him that kinda permission they check their doc so they found out that they recalled him and he did not responded and he did not show up .So now as i told you before he will have to pay some fine .Which i guess it will be about 500 LE '' 100$'' for each recall .so if they recalled him twice its going to be 1000 LE '' About 90 $'' ........

Its not a big deal he will get that permission after he pays the fees .It just might take sometime .

Thanks HG and Disc...I know he will be paying a penalty...how much..well left to be seen. :blush:

Any news with you two?

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline
Thanks HG and Disc...I know he will be paying a penalty...how much..well left to be seen. :blush:

Any news with you two?

You are welcome .Still no news for me .still under administrative sh*t .I don't know how long are we going to wait ? It has been almost a yeah and still no visa .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Any news with you two?

you arw welcome Andrea :)

i am still under mandatory AP .

hello everyone

i wanted to say hello anc check how yall doing

this would be my first post from usa

a week from havin the visa in hand and here i am ( well maybe 10 days ) its so different here but mainly people r more polite here hahaha than in egypt well wayyyyy more polite tto be honest

and muhammed how u holdin up buddy and disc i hope yall will get ur visa soon :) inshallah

and delta flight is awesome i think delta is very nice!!! continental SUCKS ####

im just relaxin now and tryin to find out whats nextt since im here

and of yall have any questions just let me know

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
hello everyone

a week from havin the visa in hand and here i am ( well maybe 10 days ) its so different here but mainly people r more polite here hahaha than in egypt well wayyyyy more polite tto be honest

and muhammed how u holdin up buddy and disc i hope yall will get ur visa soon :) inshallah

and delta flight is awesome i think delta is very nice!!! continental SUCKS ####

Welcome to America!

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline
hello everyone

thanx so much for the update man and i wish you a wonderful life full of success :)

time now to relax and to plan for your upnext part of the life :D

Timeline
hello everyone

Thank you so much bro .I'm trying to hang in there .There is nothing more i can do .

I wish you a happy blessed new life with your love .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
thank you thank you

and things seem to be nice here and alll that

but now im just wonderin what is next ??

so if anyone knows any good topics related to whats next that would be nice to share the link

Now you have to apply for ( SSN). and then get married . Then apply for adjustment of status (AOS) .

How to get a social security number

Adjustment of status

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
hello everyone

Welcome to America It'sMeNU! It's nice to hear that everyone is being polite to you! Trust me, it's a hard thing to find in some places! I always love to hear what people's first responses are coming over here. I had one friend who said it was really green!! :D I hope everything goes well with you and your SO!

HG and Disc, I am hoping and praying for you both for some good news!!!! :star:

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline
Welcome to America It'sMeNU! It's nice to hear that everyone is being polite to you! Trust me, it's a hard thing to find in some places! I always love to hear what people's first responses are coming over here. I had one friend who said it was really green!! :D I hope everything goes well with you and your SO!

HG and Disc, I am hoping and praying for you both for some good news!!!! :star:

thx man , and by the way i remember we have khadijah too still waiting . i wish all of us will hear good news very soon isA :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.