disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

we are starting our 600's :D

and our club is still alife and helpful for all of us , someone should get his visa during the 600's as we used since we started this successful club :)

isAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA within days we will hear good news isA isA isA

ya RAB

Timeline
the answer is YES , you can use your visa to get to the US from anywhere in the globe , it's the same like you have take a one stop plane from cairo to ethopia then from ethopia to US .

i wish you a good trip cairo and i wish you will have a good time with your family before you go to your husband :)

:thumbs:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I emailed the embassy asking them if they would let me know what the update we were waiting for was...

They emailed me back, "The updates we are waiting for is the result of the reviewing process."

They should be lawyers...talking in circles like that. :wacko:

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline
we are starting our 600's :D

and our club is still alife and helpful for all of us , someone should get his visa during the 600's as we used since we started this successful club :)

isAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA within days we will hear good news isA isA isA

ya RAB

I hope it will be me LOL .I wish the best to everyone i hope that we all hear good news soon .And insha'Allah we all will get our visas before we hit the 700 .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I hope it will be me LOL .I wish the best to everyone i hope that we all hear good news soon .And insha'Allah we all will get our visas before we hit the 700 .

isAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good morning to all!! I wanted to let you know that my husband called me bright and early this morning and he got his Visa!!!! AL HAMDULILAH!! I couldn't believe it!!! I know that alot of you all are still waiting so I hope this month is the month for EVERYONE to get their VISAS!!! m0191.gif

Thank you for all your help and kindness that everyone has shown me!!!! Each and everyone of you are in my prayers that you will get your visas very very soon!!!!

Just want to say mabrouk and hope all you wishes and dreams come true!!! :thumbs:

hk.jpg

"Everyone is a Moon and has a Dark Side which he NEVER shows to ANYONE!" Khadijah

Timeline

Ok another update. Yesterday we booked my husbands flight for March 19. That way it'll give him some time to wrap things up before he gets here. He went this morning to get the paper he needs from the military so he can leave the country. :blink: Ok I am sure he knows what he needs. Well, he gets to the office and they said that he was suppose to do some kind of paperwork a couple of years ago and he never mailed it in. :huh:

I'm not sure what that means BUT he is now on the train or insha'allah all ready back in Cairo so he can get what ever paperwork he was suppose to turn in so he can get what he needs to leave Egypt. He was also told that he has to pay a penalty fee because of not turning in whatever report he was suppose to do.

I had a hard time understanding what he was talking about. He is really upset about this because after all the work we did to get him here, it's not the USA that is keeping him from coming but his own country.

Can anybody enlighten me on this???? :unsure::unsure:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline
Ok another update. Yesterday we booked my husbands flight for March 19. That way it'll give him some time to wrap things up before he gets here. He went this morning to get the paper he needs from the military so he can leave the country. :blink: Ok I am sure he knows what he needs. Well, he gets to the office and they said that he was suppose to do some kind of paperwork a couple of years ago and he never mailed it in. :huh:

I'm not sure what that means BUT he is now on the train or insha'allah all ready back in Cairo so he can get what ever paperwork he was suppose to turn in so he can get what he needs to leave Egypt. He was also told that he has to pay a penalty fee because of not turning in whatever report he was suppose to do.

I had a hard time understanding what he was talking about. He is really upset about this because after all the work we did to get him here, it's not the USA that is keeping him from coming but his own country.

i think your husband was on the conditional exemption and he shuld update them if his status was changed or was it still the same , i guess he ignored it .

anyways it's not a big issue and he can get done with that within few days and pay the fine :)

good luck to him and tell him not to do that again ;) Egyptian militiary is not to be ignored lol

Timeline

I really am not sure that i understand what you talking about .But it could be one of two i guess .First he was under conditional exemption for maybe 3 years and he did not update his status so he will have to do that now .Second maybe he got some recalls from the military '' That's if he was serving before '' and if so yeah he will have to pay about 100 $ for each recall from the military .

Good luck and my best wishes for ya .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I really am not sure that i understand what you talking about .But it could be one of two i guess .First he was under conditional exemption for maybe 3 years and he did not update his status so he will have to do that now .Second maybe he got some recalls from the military '' That's if he was serving before '' and if so yeah he will have to pay about 100 $ for each recall from the military .

Good luck and my best wishes for ya .

Thanks for yours and disconnects input. He definitely all ready did his 2 years of service for the military so I think that it must be some kind of recall status. He is in Cairo now and got some kind of report ordered and he is suppose to go back tomorrow to pick it up. Then he goes back home and gives them the report and has to pay some kind of penalty fee. And considering the amount it looks like a couple of years worth.. :wacko::wacko: I don't know, I still think it's the government giving him a hard time because of having the CR1 visa. We just hope all will be smoothed out befre the 19th. I sure would hate to have to change his tickets...Keep us in your prayers. I still have you all in mine that March will be your month!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline
Thanks for yours and disconnects input. He definitely all ready did his 2 years of service for the military so I think that it must be some kind of recall status. He is in Cairo now and got some kind of report ordered and he is suppose to go back tomorrow to pick it up. Then he goes back home and gives them the report and has to pay some kind of penalty fee. And considering the amount it looks like a couple of years worth.. :wacko::wacko: I don't know, I still think it's the government giving him a hard time because of having the CR1 visa. We just hope all will be smoothed out befre the 19th. I sure would hate to have to change his tickets...Keep us in your prayers. I still have you all in mine that March will be your month!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

andrea , it's not a big issue at all and it will be solved within one day or two maximum so don't ever worry about it.

he will be on his way to you ON TIME isA :)

good luck for you and for the rest of us :)

Timeline
andrea , it's not a big issue at all and it will be solved within one day or two maximum so don't ever worry about it.

he will be on his way to you ON TIME isA :)

good luck for you and for the rest of us :)

Thanks for the reassurance disc! IsA it will be good and everyone hears great news this month!! :star:

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline

It seems lie something was wrong with my DHL .Now its working and the last update was on Feb 28 ,2010 !

I got an Email from the embassy and we called DOS still the same damn sh*t '' The case is pending under administrative sh*t '' . :bonk:

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wander what that is? Ahmed finished his military on monday, but before his release he had to go to the police station to show them his papers i believe. I know also on his ID it says he is still a student and he said he needed to go and update that as well. Today he went to get the photos for his passport and will go and apply for that tomorrow and then meet with the same lady that did our translations on his birth cirtificate and his police record. Is there something Im missing?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.