disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning to all!! I wanted to let you know that my husband called me bright and early this morning and he got his Visa!!!! AL HAMDULILAH!! I couldn't believe it!!! I know that alot of you all are still waiting so I hope this month is the month for EVERYONE to get their VISAS!!! m0191.gif

Thank you for all your help and kindness that everyone has shown me!!!! Each and everyone of you are in my prayers that you will get your visas very very soon!!!!

congratulations :D :D :D

that's a great news , lol i still believe this club is a good omen :D

Timeline
i wish all your dreams would come true :) and isA within few days you will be with your fiancee :D

it's a new month and it's loaded with hope for everyone of us .

Thank you so much bro and i really wish you the same .

Good morning to all!! I wanted to let you know that my husband called me bright and early this morning and he got his Visa!!!! AL HAMDULILAH!! I couldn't believe it!!! I know that alot of you all are still waiting so I hope this month is the month for EVERYONE to get their VISAS!!! m0191.gif

Thank you for all your help and kindness that everyone has shown me!!!! Each and everyone of you are in my prayers that you will get your visas very very soon!!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome :dancing:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Thank you all guys..

I am soo happy i got the visa today.... and i hope all of you guys will get your visa soon insha allah.

now i will start shoping for ticket

congratulations cairo :D i wish you all the best and safe flight isA :)

Timeline

my wife called the NVC today and they told her that our case is pending AP still , and they didn't say anything about the mandatory AP that the consulate mentioned , and they they don't know if that AP is for reviewing the documents we sent 2 weeks ago or because of name checks .

i don't have any reason for that but i deeply feel that i will have a good news within days , hmmmmm we will see if that feeling is right or false .

best of luck to all of us remaining in the club :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations Andrea and Cairo!! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
Thank you all guys..

I am soo happy i got the visa today.... and i hope all of you guys will get your visa soon insha allah.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
my wife called the NVC today and they told her that our case is pending AP still , and they didn't say anything about the mandatory AP that the consulate mentioned , and they they don't know if that AP is for reviewing the documents we sent 2 weeks ago or because of name checks .

i don't have any reason for that but i deeply feel that i will have a good news within days , hmmmmm we will see if that feeling is right or false .

best of luck to all of us remaining in the club :)

NVC?? DO you mean DOS ? If so yeah i know bro sometimes they can not tell if its name check or if the embassy doing their verification .

I hope that your feelings and your wishes will come true and you will hear good news soon .

I got an Email from the embassy and they said the same damn thing '' the case is pending AP '' :unsure:

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
congratulations :D :D :D

that's a great news , lol i still believe this club is a good omen :D

Thanks Disc! and you are right I believe this club IS a good omen! Now it's time for you and HG to get your visas too!

Congrats Cairo!!! :dance::dance:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congratulations on the visa :dance::dance:

I got an email response from the embassy today, they said..."Unfortunately, the case is still pending review, once any update is received we will contact your husband."

Ok...update is received...update on what? I sent them an email and asked...hopefully, they give me a real answer.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline
NVC?? DO you mean DOS ? If so yeah i know bro sometimes they can not tell if its name check or if the embassy doing their verification .

I hope that your feelings and your wishes will come true and you will hear good news soon .

I got an Email from the embassy and they said the same damn thing '' the case is pending AP '' :unsure:

isA :)

keep on sending them every few days man and you will hear good news very soon isA :thumbs:

may God help all of us :)

Thanks Disc! and you are right I believe this club IS a good omen! Now it's time for you and HG to get your visas too!

Congrats Cairo!!! :dance::dance:

thank you Andrea and i wish you a wonderful life :)

Thanks all. I found a ticket for 870 $ Delta. I am leaving on friday March 5 no time to waste.

take care all.

Aya sis when are you leaving...

good for you :D :D :D and update us with how was your flight when you arrive there safely isA :)

Congratulations on the visa :dance::dance:

I got an email response from the embassy today, they said..."Unfortunately, the case is still pending review, once any update is received we will contact your husband."

Ok...update is received...update on what? I sent them an email and asked...hopefully, they give me a real answer.

isA the review won't tale more than few days before they issue your husbands visa :) you are in my prayers

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Thank you all guys..

Congratulations Cairo!

can u put ur timelines in ur signatures am saying that no body who is new here do not know ur time line First u dont have any of ur own thread .

put ya timelines in ur signatures from interview to visa received and while u was on ap what they asked u for ?

NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Everyone, I got quick question. for example: I got my visa but i want visit family member in another country can i take flight from there direct to USA or i have to come back to egypt and travel from egypt to usa. To make it clear, Now i have my visa issued in cairo Egypt I want to visit Ethiopia can I buy a ticket in Ethiopia to USA, is it a requirment to travel from the country that the embassy that issued the located or is up tp you. please any idea

thanks

Timeline
Hello Everyone, I got quick question. for example: I got my visa but i want visit family member in another country can i take flight from there direct to USA or i have to come back to egypt and travel from egypt to usa. To make it clear, Now i have my visa issued in cairo Egypt I want to visit Ethiopia can I buy a ticket in Ethiopia to USA, is it a requirment to travel from the country that the embassy that issued the located or is up tp you. please any idea

thanks

the answer is YES , you can use your visa to get to the US from anywhere in the globe , it's the same like you have take a one stop plane from cairo to ethopia then from ethopia to US .

i wish you a good trip cairo and i wish you will have a good time with your family before you go to your husband :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.