disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I totally agree, not all destinations cost the same.. My POE will be either JFK or Miami.. 1088 isn't so bad at all for this time of the year for Miami. Our main concern will be a flight with one stop, cause I totally get lost in airports...well basically anywhere new :blush::whistle:

Well if you think its not .I have been checking Egyptair and delta and i have never seen that price ! for sure i know it depends on where you going . but i guess it will be around 730-800 $ at least not over than 1000$ !

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Well Hosam and i are officially at one year since filing and 7 months since his interview. Called DOS today and basically same answer is that we are still on AP and they havent done anything on our file since September 09.Still trying to keep my ching up and pray all the time. lmao even wished on a dandelion today to see if that worked.

Kha

hk.jpg

"Everyone is a Moon and has a Dark Side which he NEVER shows to ANYONE!" Khadijah

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well if you think its not .I have been checking Egyptair and delta and i have never seen that price ! for sure i know it depends on where you going . but i guess it will be around 730-800 $ at least not over than 1000$ !

All the prices on the Egypt Air website are not including taxes...

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well Hosam and i are officially at one year since filing and 7 months since his interview. Called DOS today and basically same answer is that we are still on AP and they havent done anything on our file since September 09.Still trying to keep my ching up and pray all the time. lmao even wished on a dandelion today to see if that worked.

Kha

Khadija, Hang in there! (F) (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
All the prices on the Egypt Air website are not including taxes...

I really don't know where you come up with that ?!! All the prices on Egyptair website are including taxes . i just checked it now and it says 3451 LE from NY to Cairo including taxes !

And when i said 700-800 $ that's for Delta '' and its more exp than Egyptair '' one way trip from Cairo to NC .which mean From Cairo to NY and then from NY to NC and it was the same price from Cairo to Miami ....

Kha

Hang in there my Friend .I hope that you will hear good news soon .

Did you try to call the embassy ? sometimes they say more info than DOS .

You are in my prayers .

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I really don't know where you come up with that ?!! All the prices on Egyptair website are including taxes . i just checked it now and it says 3451 LE from NY to Cairo including taxes !

And when i said 700-800 $ that's for Delta '' and its more exp than Egyptair '' one way trip from Cairo to NC .which mean From Cairo to NY and then from NY to NC and it was the same price from Cairo to Miami ....

You are in my prayers .

hey guys stop fighting about flights , there are some sites which would help you to find the best prices availabe . i can remember expedia.com or bt-store.com.

now i am confused of how many visas are still waiting in here??

i hope we will hear good news soon as we need that too much to add some happiness to our lives isA .

You are in my prayers .

Thx Aya and Moh :yes: ! Moh , Hosam asked me if they will talk to him if he calls? He is under the impression that i filed the case and they wont talk to him cuz he's egyptian. Or should i call? perplexed :blink: !!

Kha

hk.jpg

"Everyone is a Moon and has a Dark Side which he NEVER shows to ANYONE!" Khadijah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks all of you. Aya or anyone looking ticket you can check www.bookingbuddy.com then you can compare more than 6 websites. I agree with Hot guy the one way ticket including taxes total 750-1800. The cheapest airlines are Egypt air or Turkish airways.

i am hopping the rest to got the good news

Takecare.

Timeline
hey guys stop fighting about flights , there are some sites which would help you to find the best prices availabe . i can remember expedia.com or bt-store.com.

now i am confused of how many visas are still waiting in here??

i hope we will hear good news soon as we need that too much to add some happiness to our lives isA .

Fighting !!! No no we are not fighting at all .I guess somehow she is confused and I'm just trying to help her to get a cheaper ticket .She was talking about 1088 and i was talking about 700 so its about 400 $ different.I'm here to help not to fight bro LOL .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Thx Aya and Moh :yes: ! Moh , Hosam asked me if they will talk to him if he calls? He is under the impression that i filed the case and they wont talk to him cuz he's egyptian. Or should i call? perplexed :blink: !!

Kha

Yeah they will talk to him .They will ask him for his case number and for his name .and then they will talk to him .He can ask them about his case status .Why its taking so long ? Is the AP in USA or in Egypt ? When that AP started ?....

He can call them from Sunday to Thursday .From 1-3 PM Egypt time .They wont take any phone calls on Friday or Saturday '' Cause they are off '' nor the last Tuesday of every month '' Cause they go to American center in Alexandria ''

Here is the phone number : 02-2-2797-2200

You still can call them if you want .I hope that you will hear good news soon my Friend .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Thanks all of you. Aya or anyone looking ticket you can check www.bookingbuddy.com then you can compare more than 6 websites. I agree with Hot guy the one way ticket including taxes total 750-1800. The cheapest airlines are Egypt air or Turkish airways.

i am hopping the rest to got the good news

Takecare.

That's what I'm trying to say here .I guess you mean from 750-800 including taxes ad you know what ? you can get a better cheaper deal if you go to a travel agency .Its kinda more Expensive if you want to book it online .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I don't think he was an Arab but he was an American but he was talking to her husband in Arabic cause it seems like her husband was not totally understanding him .

He definitely didn't look american, but then he probably was american. And yes he talked both arabic and english. He actually asked me if I spoke Arabic and I told him no. So he turned and started talking Arabic to my husband. I kind of got the impression he wanted to talk to my husband without me knowing what he was saying.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

i have sent my joint sponsor one week ago but nothing until now , they are reviewing it . i hope they will not take a long time to review as everyday really hurts .

hot guy you are doing a great job of how patient you are and isA within march you will get your visa , and the same for khadija :)

i know that we are the remaining members of the club for now , and i really wish from the buttom on my heart that we will hear some good news for one of us within the first week of march , as we need that . my interview was 6 months ago , hot guy's interview was 12 months ago and khadija's wife's interview was 7 months ago .

may God help us and give us some more luck in order to get our visas as we really need them to get back to life again . it feels like we live on the purgatory :innocent: but we are willing to get done with the journey carrying the visas as we are too close to , and we will B-)

there's a will , there's a way :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
That's what I'm trying to say here .I guess you mean from 750-800 including taxes ad you know what ? you can get a better cheaper deal if you go to a travel agency .Its kinda more Expensive if you want to book it online .

We are using http://www.cheapoair.com/default.aspx?fpAf...CFRFRagod_E4TdA for my SIL and nephews flight! I saved a ton of money using them. they are coming around the end of March for 4 months or so.

(F)

Timeline
i have sent my joint sponsor one week ago but nothing until now , they are reviewing it . i hope they will not take a long time to review as everyday really hurts .

hot guy you are doing a great job of how patient you are and isA within march you will get your visa , and the same for khadija :)

i know that we are the remaining members of the club for now , and i really wish from the buttom on my heart that we will hear some good news for one of us within the first week of march , as we need that . my interview was 6 months ago , hot guy's interview was 12 months ago and khadija's wife's interview was 7 months ago .

may God help us and give us some more luck in order to get our visas as we really need them to get back to life again . it feels like we live on the purgatory :innocent: but we are willing to get done with the journey carrying the visas as we are too close to , and we will B-)

there's a will , there's a way :thumbs:

oh i forgot to ask our friends who already done with the purgatory and now they got to the paradise of having a family with they beloved ones , how does it look like ?? how do you feel now ??

i am sure you are proud and happy :) i wish an eternal happiness to all of you :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.