disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
welcome to the club :)

your interview looks fine but it's my first time to know that one of the CO is an arabic man, hmmmmm sounds strange to me .

anyways , yes they used to say 2 weeks and take 2 centuries but actually they made it sometimes and sent back the passport with the visa within 2 weeks , so let's hope you will be lucky enough to be one of those ppl who get visa within 2 weeks :)

keep us updated Andrea :)

I don't think he was an Arab but he was an American but he was talking to her husband in Arabic cause it seems like her husband was not totally understanding him .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

hey muhamed about ur previous comment yeah man im thinkin the same way like u

but it was just a guess

like for me i didnt send them any e mails or anythin to check on my case status untill the 2 weeks passed like the CO told me and bam it was overin 2 weeks like she said

so thats why i guessed that but im not sayin im sure

and ayah yea the plane ticket kinda sucks cos its same price as 2 ways ticket which is KINDA weird

so good luck with findin plane tickets and im tryin to find a good one 2 not with many stops tho cos that sound like Pretty annoyin

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

but it was just a guess

like for me i didnt send them any e mails or anythin to check on my case status untill the 2 weeks passed like the CO told me and bam it was overin 2 weeks like she said

and ayah yea the plane ticket kinda sucks cos its same price as 2 ways ticket which is KINDA weird

so good luck with findin plane tickets and im tryin to find a good one 2 not with many stops tho cos that sound like Pretty annoyin

Well, for some reason round-trip flights are a lot cheaper than on way ones. So, we're going for a round-trip ticket.

Good luck on finding a good deal! :thumbs:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

but it was just a guess

They are not honest all the time bro .I had my interview back in March 2009 and the CO was so nice and she said that everything looks good and she just need to do some AR which is normal and i asked her how long its going to take ? she said 2 week !

What a joke 2 weeks ! and in fact it has been almost 45 weeks and still no visa !

Talking about the ticket i guess you can get a so much better deal than what Aya said .Oh 1000 something $ thats so much .If you looking for a Non-stop flight so maybe you have to take Egyptair or Delta .they have Non-stop flight from Cairo to New York .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
They are not honest all the time bro .I had my interview back in March 2009 and the CO was so nice and she said that everything looks good and she just need to do some AR which is normal and i asked her how long its going to take ? she said 2 week !

What a joke 2 weeks ! and in fact it has been almost 45 weeks and still no visa !

Talking about the ticket i guess you can get a so much better deal than what Aya said .Oh 1000 something $ thats so much .If you looking for a Non-stop flight so maybe you have to take Egyptair or Delta .they have Non-stop flight from Cairo to New York .

depends on where you want to go there man , egypt air is too bad and delta is too expensive as i see . some better options are available to ppl who want to go to chicago as example as they would have one stop from cairo to chicago and with less than 800 with jordanian or with less than 500 with turkish .

you need to check all the options when it comes to flights and ports :)

Timeline
depends on where you want to go there man , egypt air is too bad and delta is too expensive as i see . some better options are available to ppl who want to go to chicago as example as they would have one stop from cairo to chicago and with less than 800 with jordanian or with less than 500 with turkish .

Delta is not that expensive .It depends on where you going .I have been checking Egyptair and delta its kinda the same price .maybe Delta is a little bit higher .some people say Egyptair is ok and some say it sucks LOL .Talking about Turkish i guess its not good nor Jordanian . and i guess the only 2 Non-stop flights from Cairo to NY are Egyptair and delta .and for sure we will need to take another plane from NY to another state .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone. i would like to share good news with you freinds. i received email from the consulate office ...

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail message.

We are pleased to inform you that your visa was issued today FEB.23.2010. Our office will send your passport back along with the immigrant visa packet via DHL courier service shortly.

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

Filed: Timeline
Hello everyone. i would like to share good news with you freinds. i received email from the consulate office ...

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to inform you that your visa was issued today FEB.23.2010. Our office will send your passport back along with the immigrant visa packet via DHL courier service shortly.

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

Congrats!

Timeline

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

congratulations , cairo :)

very good news for the club and you makes us back to the happy moments :D :D

inform us as soon as you recieve it .

Timeline

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

Wohoo!! Congratulations sister!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep the visas rolling !

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

I totally agree, not all destinations cost the same.. My POE will be either JFK or Miami.. 1088 isn't so bad at all for this time of the year for Miami. Our main concern will be a flight with one stop, cause I totally get lost in airports...well basically anywhere new :blush::whistle:

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.