disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was talking to a very nice guy a few minutes ago''franko_egyptian'' .He is a member on here but he did not post on here any more .It took him a year and 6 days till he got his visa .and he had 2 interviews kinda the same like me .He makes me feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel .He says its kinda better when they take their time to check on me as much as they can while I'm still in Egypt instead of doing that after i move to USA .He says that he has seen so many people who got their visas a week or 2 weeks after their interviews but it took them so long till they got their SSC or their GC.He even says that one of his friend got his visa 8 days after his interview he is still waiting for his GC since 2 years ! I'm not sure about that .But at least he gave me hope .and I'm not the only one who will get his visa after a year !

As i told you guys he says that i will have to renew my medical exam !

Hope that i will hear good news soon .I want to hear outta AP words before i die LOL.

Have a nice blessed day everyone .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I was talking to a very nice guy a few minutes ago''franko_egyptian'' .He is a member on here but he did not post on here any more .It took him a year and 6 days till he got his visa .and he had 2 interviews kinda the same like me .He makes me feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel .He says its kinda better when they take their time to check on me as much as they can while I'm still in Egypt instead of doing that after i move to USA .He says that he has seen so many people who got their visas a week or 2 weeks after their interviews but it took them so long till they got their SSC or their GC.He even says that one of his friend got his visa 8 days after his interview he is still waiting for his GC since 2 years ! I'm not sure about that .But at least he gave me hope .and I'm not the only one who will get his visa after a year !

As i told you guys he says that i will have to renew my medical exam !

Hope that i will hear good news soon .I want to hear outta AP words before i die LOL.

Have a nice blessed day everyone .

a year and 6 days from his interview till his visa in hand ?? you are to close man :D

oh really i don't know about that long waiting time that someone could have to go through till getting the SSN or the GC but hmmmm maybe that's true , but i have never heared of that before .

that's good you will renew your medical here and let's hope they will ask you for that after few days , i really hope march will be a good month for all of us .

i wish you all the luck man and you are in my prayers . isA we will hear good news soon as since our friends who got the visa at the begining of february we hear nothing at all.

Timeline
The embassy has been telling me the case is under review since November 15th. DOS always tells me that we are still under administrative processing.

I am waiting for the words final review from the embassy. I don't know what is taking them so long and what it is that they are "reviewing."

by the way the DOS won't tell you that you are out of AP until the visa has been issued from the embassy , so don't feel frustrated when they say still in AP as they just jump from AP to visa issued .

good luck for you and i will keep you in my prayers :)

Timeline
a year and 6 days from his interview till his visa in hand ?? you are to close man :D

oh really i don't know about that long waiting time that someone could have to go through till getting the SSN or the GC but hmmmm maybe that's true , but i have never heared of that before .

that's good you will renew your medical here and let's hope they will ask you for that after few days , i really hope march will be a good month for all of us .

i wish you all the luck man and you are in my prayers . isA we will hear good news soon as since our friends who got the visa at the begining of february we hear nothing at all.

BTW so many people got their visas after a year not just him .'' Cheryl& Medo '' got their visa 13 months later after their interview . '' ayesha4akram' ' got their visa after almost a year .'' Becky$sam '' after almost a year to .that's what i remember for now .

I have seen some people from Pakistan ,India .....got their visas 20 24 .... months after their interviews .

You are in my prayers as well bro and Insha'Allah you will get your visa very soon .

I feel like March will be our lucky month .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
BTW so many people got their visas after a year not just him .'' Cheryl& Medo '' got their visa 13 months later after their interview . '' ayesha4akram' ' got their visa after almost a year .'' Becky$sam '' after almost a year to .that's what i remember for now .

I have seen some people from Pakistan ,India .....got their visas 20 24 .... months after their interviews .

You are in my prayers as well bro and Insha'Allah you will get your visa very soon .

I feel like March will be our lucky month .

oh yeah i know some ppl get their visa after a long time of waiting , and i hope you will get it so soon as you are waiting for a lonnnnnng time .

yeah i have that feeling too that march will be a good month for us isA :)

ya rab

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
by the way the DOS won't tell you that you are out of AP until the visa has been issued from the embassy , so don't feel frustrated when they say still in AP as they just jump from AP to visa issued .

good luck for you and i will keep you in my prayers :)

ohhh, so does that mean issued as in they will be calling for his passport or issued as in it is already in his passport?

Thank you, we need the prayers.. I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Edited by illnevergetthis

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline
ohhh, so does that mean issued as in they will be calling for his passport or issued as in it is already in his passport?

Thank you, we need the prayers.. I will keep you in my prayers as well.

issued like it has been already printed on his passport :)

may God help all of us isA :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
issued like it has been already printed on his passport :)

may God help all of us isA :)

Then calling DOS is pointless because the embassy doesn't have his passport. :-(

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline
Then calling DOS is pointless because the embassy doesn't have his passport. :-(

Sometimes i feel like calling DOS is usefulness .Cause they really don't want to say so much and they just want to say still pending AP the hang up LOL .

In fact i feel that calling the embassy is so much better at this point .DOS get their info from the embassy '' The embassy update DOS with everything new they do on the case '' So at least the embassy can say more details than DOS and we can get the info from its sours LOL .

Oh God that nightmare journey sucks .I hope that we all will wake up and that crazy horror nightmare will end up soon .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

hey muhamed remember me ?? u have helped me before to know somethings about the interview

so anyway i hope u r doin good and i hope u finish dealin with this cos i have been readin and checkin this topic since it started and all i can say is KUDOS for ur patience it takes alot of strength and thinkin to be still holdin on like this

anyway i was just wishin everyone in here to get what they want and may god make that for their best interest and trust me u may hate the situation u r in but u never know what god have planned for u maybe thats in ur best interest for u to wait that time. its just happend for a reason

or maybe none of the above hehe its all guessing

wanted to say hello

Timeline
hey muhamed remember me ?? u have helped me before to know somethings about the interview

so anyway i hope u r doin good and i hope u finish dealin with this cos i have been readin and checkin this topic since it started and all i can say is KUDOS for ur patience it takes alot of strength and thinkin to be still holdin on like this

anyway i was just wishin everyone in here to get what they want and may god make that for their best interest and trust me u may hate the situation u r in but u never know what god have planned for u maybe thats in ur best interest for u to wait that time. its just happend for a reason

or maybe none of the above hehe its all guessing

wanted to say hello

Thank you so much bro for your kind words i really appreciate it .

Yeah Hamdy i do remember you

How are ya bro ? I hope that everything is going ok with ya .

Any news about your up coming interview ?

Yeah bro AP is the hardest part of that journey and i really hope that no one will go through that part .

But as much you love your fiance/e or your spouse you will hang in there waiting till you will be together .Love can makes miracles LOL .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

yeah man love can do miracles indeed it just depend what or who you love ;)

and i had my interview at 21 jan like i said before and it was very easy the consular officer asked me a few questions i was surprised they were little and then she asked my wife few question and then she said i am approved but will go under AP .and the consular told me it would take only 2 weeks cos she said my case is not complicated and she was very nice woman .she also said that they r short in staff and i believed her really i could see it in the background not many people were their

and the AP only took 2 weeks. and i had visa in hand today el hamdullah

i didnt participate that much in the club but i surely was readin it when disconnection first posted

but with ur case i dont know its very weird how its takin too long cos u see bro i think you should backoff a little bit and let it be till there is a good news like dont call as much or e mail as much ( it didnt change that much when u did ) and i think it can make them suspect somethin cos u r so rushin them

i dont know im just guessing unless u have any relative in political field or religous field ( as in extremist ) but normal religious people wouldnt raise alarm

Edited by Its Me N U

Timeline
yeah man love can do miracles indeed it just depend what or who you love ;)

and i had my interview at 21 jan like i said before and it was very easy the consular officer asked me a few questions i was surprised they were little and then she asked my wife few question and then she said i am approved but will go under AP .and the consular told me it would take only 2 weeks cos she said my case is not complicated and she was very nice woman .she also said that they r short in staff and i believed her really i could see it in the background not many people were their

and the AP only took 2 weeks. and i had visa in hand today el hamdullah

i didnt participate that much in the club but i surely was readin it when disconnection first posted

but with ur case i dont know its very weird how its takin too long cos u see bro i think you should backoff a little bit and let it be till there is a good news like dont call as much or e mail as much ( it didnt change that much when u did ) and i think it can make them suspect somethin cos u r so rushin them

i dont know im just guessing unless u have any relative in political field or religous field ( as in extremist ) but normal religious people wouldnt raise alarm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL man you are so funny and i understand what you mean , i am in my work now and reading that reply and laugh so hard as you asked hot man not to rush them . :D:D:D:D

man it has been a year since his interview so where is the rushing ??

congratulations man for getting your visa today :) unfortunatelly you were not participating with us .

yeah man i felt many times the urge to participate

but i always have been an observer i like to observe and see and learn if u know what i mean

and about muhamed and the rushin thing im glad u get to laugh hehehe like i said its just a guess

i think it have somethin to do with background checks like relative issues maybe even relative he dont know about well its all guessing tho

i have been tryin to know why they r doin that with him and its just weird

i just hope people get what they want and it help them to be better people

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.