disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Congratulations on the visa Ihab. Since you got the email today then that means you should have your visa in hand by Thursday isa.

Thanks so much Aya. I really appreciate it so much. When will you be heading to the US?

It could be by the end of February, or any time around it... We are not sure yet... Thanks for asking! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Congratulations on the visa Ihab. Since you got the email today then that means you should have your visa in hand by Thursday isa.

Thanks so much Aya. I really appreciate it so much. When will you be heading to the US?

Aya and Nancy, thank you very much :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow lots of great news! Thanks Lisa. Nancy have a very happy reunion with Hubby this Thursday! Aya I hope you get that ticket soon! Congrats on the visa ihab!

I pulled some more information about Administrative Review and Administrative Processing. This time from a former fellow VJr's profile.

Security Name Checks and Administrative Review

USCIS Alien Security Checks

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
that is awesome, i am really happy for you guys, i bet you are so excited, cool.

I also Emailed the embassy yesterday and today they sent me an Email letting me know that the visa was issued on the 7th on sunday and that we should receive it within the next 10 days, ( hopefully this is the truth) i will let you know once she receives it. :)

:dance: Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Wonderful news, Nancy!! Wishing your husband a safe flight and the both of you a very happy reunion!! :)

Disconnection, Good luck! :thumbs:

thx aya , we are working on that now :)

wish you a good flight to your fiancee :D

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Wow lots of great news! Thanks Lisa. Nancy have a very happy reunion with Hubby this Thursday! Aya I hope you get that ticket soon! Congrats on the visa ihab!

I pulled some more information about Administrative Review and Administrative Processing. This time from a former fellow VJr's profile.

Security Name Checks and Administrative Review

USCIS Alien Security Checks

HG and Flower :) , thank you very much, I am still waiting for them to send the passport back.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you everyone!! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
HG and Ihab, Ahmad did book his ticket and will be here on Thursday isa. He will actually be going from Alex to Cairo to catch the plane because the eskendria airport is really not that great. The new Cairo airport is really very nice and so so organized. I pray that both of you hear some news very soon isa.

That's awesome .

I wish him nice and safe trip to USA insha'Allah .

Have a happy blessed new life together .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks so much HG. After Thursday, I wont be on as often, but I will be checking in from time to time and hopt to hear visa issued from you very soon isa.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

Salaam everyone. Just want to say thank you everyone that has helped me along this rough journey. Al7amdullilah Ahmed got his visa in hand last Saturday. I can't tell you how suprised I was that Ahmed got the visa.

Just two weeks ago the embassy told Ahmed that we were in AP and last Monday the DOS informed me that we were still in AP. So last Tuesday before I went to bed, I prayed....asking for strength and guidance to make it through the next few months (they told Ahmed it would take 7+ before he would get the visa). I woke up at 4:45am on Wednesday morning to Ahmed's phone call telling me that the embassy called for his passport.

I would like to say mabrouk to all that have received the visa from Cairo and inshaAllah those waiting will so get theirs very soon.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline
Salaam everyone. Just want to say thank you everyone that has helped me along this rough journey. Al7amdullilah Ahmed got his visa in hand last Saturday. I can't tell you how suprised I was that Ahmed got the visa.

Just two weeks ago the embassy told Ahmed that we were in AP and last Monday the DOS informed me that we were still in AP. So last Tuesday before I went to bed, I prayed....asking for strength and guidance to make it through the next few months (they told Ahmed it would take 7+ before he would get the visa). I woke up at 4:45am on Wednesday morning to Ahmed's phone call telling me that the embassy called for his passport.

I would like to say mabrouk to all that have received the visa from Cairo and inshaAllah those waiting will so get theirs very soon.

:dance::dance: Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

I'm so happy for you .

Have a happy new life with your love .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

We are getting close to 400 so I am hoping we will be hearing some news soon about visas. So the only people left in the club are HG, disconnection, and Cairo right? Praying for all of you to get the visa very soon isa. I also have a theory that everyone waiting on a visa will get it issued before March when they begin only taking applications electronically. I think they will want to have all the paper cases finished before they switch to the new electronic system.

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

Sounds like a good theory. :thumbs: I hadn't heard about the electronic applications before. I do believe Hot Guy, disconnection, and Cairo are left. Then there are the guest visitors to the thread from other countries like illnevergetthis. :D

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Sounds like a good theory. :thumbs: I hadn't heard about the electronic applications before. I do believe Hot Guy, disconnection, and Cairo are left. Then there are the guest visitors to the thread from other countries like illnevergetthis. :D

Yes beginning in Mar 2010 they will only be accepting applications electronically as this will speed up the process.

Here is a link with more info on it http://cairo.usembassy.gov/pa/pr121709.htm

Has your husband booked his ticket yet?

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.