disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks everyone. :luv:

wow olivia, i am so happy for you both, and i hope that you get the visa in hand news asap! when will he be coming over, once he has it?

Visa in hand! He's coming March 17th. He said he picked that day by coincidence. :blush:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Visa in hand! He's coming March 17th. He said he picked that day by coincidence. :blush:

Congrats!!!!!!! I hope that i will get my visa soon so we can take the same flight !

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Disconnection, i am still with your group!

oh cairo i am sorry i thought you already got your visa , isA so soon you will get it :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Words cannot express how happy I am for you both! You've had quite a journey. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:star: This is just awesome! :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

HG isa you will have your visa soon and be heading to the soon this month or next month max. The club is getting smaller and smaller. Falconslove's husband also received his visa yesterday. She hasnt been active in our club, but her husband is from Egypt. Congrats to her as well!!!

My husband received his visa today at 9am in Alexandria. Isa he will be reserving his ticket tomorrow or Monday.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm happy for you too, Nancy! :dance:CONGRATULATIONS! :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
HG isa you will have your visa soon and be heading to the soon this month or next month max. The club is getting smaller and smaller. Falconslove's husband also received his visa yesterday. She hasnt been active in our club, but her husband is from Egypt. Congrats to her as well!!!

My husband received his visa today at 9am in Alexandria. Isa he will be reserving his ticket tomorrow or Monday.

Congratulation Nancy, that is awesome.

Timeline

Thanks so much Nagi and Ihab. Now that the worst part is over, I can definitely relax now. Its funny because once the journey is over and you look back it feels just like a flash of time going by even though while you are waiting for the visa days seems like months. I pray everyone will be hearing something soon because honestly the Cairo embassy seems to be moving quickly these days.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thanks so much Nagi and Ihab. Now that the worst part is over, I can definitely relax now. Its funny because once the journey is over and you look back it feels just like a flash of time going by even though while you are waiting for the visa days seems like months. I pray everyone will be hearing something soon because honestly the Cairo embassy seems to be moving quickly these days.

you are welcome, i bet you guys are in sevens heaven :)

Timeline
Words cannot express how happy I am for you both! You've had quite a journey. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:star: This is just awesome! :star:

Thanks Nagishkaw! I am grateful to have your friendship and support. (L)

:luv: P.S. Thanks also to all my VJ friends on facebook for your compassion and friendship, and recent congrats, and continuing support all this time we've known each other. :thumbs:

:star: It really means a lot & I couldn't have done this journey without you. :star:

(F) If you need to find me in the future you know where to look. (F)

(F) Olivia,

Many of us have watched you grow and learn from this journey. Your strength and determination is an inspiration to all that follow. You are indeed one of the classiest women here on VJ and I wish you nothing but the best in your life.

Jackie

Thank you Jackie. You are the inspiration and good friend to many.

I also want to say thanks to members of this club and visitors of this club for your information and support and I hope that soon it is all your turn. (L) (L) (L)

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Congrats to Olivia and Nancy!! As I was catching up reading with Olivia's story I felt like crying. I have to say thank you to you for leading me here, I don't think I could of ever made it this far without seeing how others are making it. This has been a wild ride with up and down emotions I never knew I had.

Timeline
Congrats to Olivia and Nancy!! As I was catching up reading with Olivia's story I felt like crying. I have to say thank you to you for leading me here, I don't think I could of ever made it this far without seeing how others are making it. This has been a wild ride with up and down emotions I never knew I had.

(L) (((Sandra))) (L) You stepped in and became the glue for the group when I couldn't be. Unfortunately you're one who's also gone through much of the same stuff as me. (F) I hope that you will get to be together with your Husband soon and that your wait isn't much longer now.

I went ahead and revised and posted my story on my profile under the story section for those that come after me to read if need be. Love ya girl.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Cairo Keep the visas rolling !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.