disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well I guess you are in luck disconnection because I just received an email that our visa has been issued yesterday. I am so happy and thankful for all the help all of you have given me. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

LOOOOOOOOOOL yesssssssssssss and my wish came true :D one of us made it before the 300 like aya made it before 200 :D so every 100 posts give us one more visa in hand :D

congratulations nancy , and hopefully the rest of our club visas will be issued during the next days isA :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well I guess you are in luck disconnection because I just received an email that our visa has been issued yesterday. I am so happy and thankful for all the help all of you have given me. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Thats great Nancy, super happy for you both. :dance::dance:

Timeline
Well I guess you are in luck disconnection because I just received an email that our visa has been issued yesterday. I am so happy and thankful for all the help all of you have given me. :dancing::dancing::dancing:

:dance::dance: Congratulations Nancy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

I'm so happy for you .

Have a nice blessed new life with your love .

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate it a lot. Now we are just waiting for the visa in hand. Any idea about how long it will take to arrive to him? It is being sent from Cairo to Alex. Well I am hoping everyone else waiting will be getting good news tomorrow or next week isa.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congratulations :dance::thumbs::dancing:

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations Nancy :star: ISA he'll get it in a matter of days :dance:

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wahooooo Nancy, that's AWESOME news! I am super happy for you both!!! :dance:

6/27/2009 Married

10/20/2009 I-130 sent

10/28/2009 NOA1

2/8/2010 NOA2

2/12/2010 NVC received and case number assigned

2/19/2010 Gave NVC email addresses

2/19/2010 AOS/DS3032 generated (not related to giving the emails)

2/21/2010 Emailed DS3032

2/22/2010 Received DS3032 and AOS bill via email

2/23/2010 Paid AOS bill

2/25/2010 AOS bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

3/2/2010 Received IV bill

4/9/2010 Paid IV bill

4/12/2010 IV bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

4/13/2010 Mailed IV packet

4/15/2010 IV packet received and signed for

4/16/2010 AOS packet mailed

4/19/2010 AOS packet received and signed for

4/20/2010 AVR changed and states biographic documents received on 4/17/2010

4/24/2010 AVR notes AOS entered into system on 4/23/2010

4/28/2010 Sign-in fail and NVC operator confirms case complete

5/01/2010 Interview assigned!

6/16/2010 Medical Exam

6/29/2010 Interview Approved!

7/7/2010 Visa in hand!

7/22/2010 POE

ROC

5/15/2012 Mailed in I-751

5/16/2012 Received

6/5/2012 Check cashed

6/6/2012 NOA1 received

Timeline

:dance:3 February From Congressman

Hi Olivia,

You may have already heard the news but just in case I finally received a response today from my inquiry:

I am writing in reference to your e-mail dated January 11, 2010, concerning the nonimmigrant (K3) visa case of Mr. #####. Mr. Aly is the husband of your constituent, Ms. Olivia #####. (Case number #####)

I am pleased to inform you that Mr. Aly’s visa was issued on February 2, 2010. He should receive his passport and visa packet shortly via DHL.

I’m very pleased that this was resolved favorably! I wish the best to both you and your husband. Should you have any questions or follow up please do not hesitate to contact me.

Very Truly Yours,

Congressman ######

FINALLY!!! :dance:

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi Guys,

I am new here, i am glad i found a site like this to kind of get an idea of what i should expect.

well, my question is, my wife did have her interview on january 5th, she was missing one document so we did send it, they received it on january 12th, ever since we have been calling and emailing and they say the co is reviewing documents, and finally they said they are in the last process final review before they issue the visa.

it is frustrating, but from what i see on here all the posts, i don't see a female really waiting for ap, almost every post i have seen been guys no females, any ideas what is going on, we are going crazy.

it is a k3 visa, any info would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this thread since it began, following all of your journeys. I wasn't sure if I should add my story as I petitioned for my 3 stepdaughters, not a spouse or fiance. I decided to, hopefully to offer all of you continued encouragement.

The girls had their interview at the Cairo embassy on December 13, 2009. They did question the girls away from their dad. They came away from the interview needing a police record for the oldest (she turned 16 between the time we filed and the time of the interview) as well they wanted to see my husbands original divorce certificate. Quick fixes. The oldest went and got fingerprinted and filled out the needed forms. I sent the divorce certificate early January (was afraid with the Christmas mail it might get lost/misdirected in customs or wherever). They embassy received and signed for the paper on January 10, 2010.

On Monday, February 1, 2010 the girls received their passports with the visas issued. The visas were issued on January 28, 2010.

We were all very happy and very surprised, no-one received an email letting us know it was issued.

As I said, I know we are in a little different situation-obviously no AP- but we did go through everything all of you are experiencing 6 years ago when I petitioned my husband, so I do know what you are going through.

I am hoping by me writing this, all of you waiting will have a little more encouragement knowing the embassy in Cairo IS issuing visas. Don't give up hope.

Timeline

Congrats Barbara and thanks for that information. Also CONGRATULATIONS Olivia!!!!!!!!!!

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
Congrats Barbara and thanks for that information. Also CONGRATULATIONS Olivia!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like a good week for the club :) , some problem emerged to my case and we are trying to solve it ASAP in order to follow you guys :D

congratulations for you nancy and flower .

Edited by disconnection

Timeline
:dance:3 February From Congressman

FINALLY!!! :dance:

:dance::dance: Congratulations Olivia !!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

It has been long time .I'm so happy for you .

Have a nice happy new life with Waleed .

Mohamed

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate it a lot. Now we are just waiting for the visa in hand. Any idea about how long it will take to arrive to him? It is being sent from Cairo to Alex. Well I am hoping everyone else waiting will be getting good news tomorrow or next week isa.

Insha'Allah he will get it this week .Maybe Sunday or Monday :thumbs:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
hi Guys,

I am new here, i am glad i found a site like this to kind of get an idea of what i should expect.

well, my question is, my wife did have her interview on january 5th, she was missing one document so we did send it, they received it on january 12th, ever since we have been calling and emailing and they say the co is reviewing documents, and finally they said they are in the last process final review before they issue the visa.

it is frustrating, but from what i see on here all the posts, i don't see a female really waiting for ap, almost every post i have seen been guys no females, any ideas what is going on, we are going crazy.

it is a k3 visa, any info would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Well it sounds normal .it seems like they put your wife under administrative processing cause she missed a document .and now as you said above your case is under consular Officer final review .it's the last step before they issue the visa .

I hope that she will get he visa soon .

You can DOS to check on your case status .And you can call or Email the embassy as well .

Good luck and my best wishes for you .

Mohamed

sounds like a good week for the club :) , some problem emerged to my case and we are trying to solve it ASAP in order to follow you guys :D

congratulations for you nancy and flower .

C'mon USA embassy in Cairo keep the visa's rolling !!!!!!!!!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Well it sounds normal .it seems like they put your wife under administrative processing cause she missed a document .and now as you said above your case is under consular Officer final review .it's the last step before they issue the visa .

I hope that she will get he visa soon .

You can DOS to check on your case status .And you can call or Email the embassy as well .

Good luck and my best wishes for you .

Mohamed

C'mon USA embassy in Cairo keep the visa's rolling !!!!!!!!!

yeah but for our case they seem doing some insane and unbelievable stuff, today we got a respnse from our congressman stating that we need to send them a joint spnosor as the one we sent them in last november did not work for them , so why didn't they just told us , why should i wait for 3 months to know that now ??

that issue really makes me feel so upset as how come i get to the final review and everytime i call them they say that the documents i sent were ok and no problems ?? !!!!!!!!!!!

but the thing that makes me feel ok that our vlub is successful and a good omen for its members and 3 of us got their visas by now , hopefully this club will go on until we all get our visas :)

congratulations and let's look forward to hear good news for everyone soon isA :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.