disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The craziest thing happened to me. I stayed up until 445 am to be able to call the embassy and ended up falling asleep on accident at 458. Two minutes before they begin accepting calls in Cairo. Isa I will stay up tonight and call tomorrow. I have yet to receive a reply to the emails I have sent over the last two weeks. Has anyone received a reply from them? They used to be really good about replying to emails and it seems now that they hardly ever write back.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes they emailed us back on the 28th and said the same thing they told us before. That we're out of AP but that we're in consular final review. My Mom told me today she had a feeling that he was going to get his visa this coming week. I really hope so. I want him here this month.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Yes they emailed us back on the 28th and said the same thing they told us before. That we're out of AP but that we're in consular final review. My Mom told me today she had a feeling that he was going to get his visa this coming week. I really hope so. I want him here this month.

That is great and coincidentally my mom has also been telling me that she has a feeling that my hubby will get the visa this week also. I pray that we all receive great news about our visas this week. That is a pretty recent reply date. They havent responded back to me since Jan 20th. I have decided that I will go ahead and get my congressman involved and hope for some results.

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
That is great and coincidentally my mom has also been telling me that she has a feeling that my hubby will get the visa this week also. I pray that we all receive great news about our visas this week. That is a pretty recent reply date. They havent responded back to me since Jan 20th. I have decided that I will go ahead and get my congressman involved and hope for some results.

Lets hope our Mom's are right! :luv:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

That's good news! I hope the visa does come this week...

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline

yes they replied me on 28th too and they said the same thing , the consular is reviewing and the visa will be issued once the review is finished ....i called them yesterday also and the sweet lady who answered me told me that the case is out of AP and now in the consular's office for review .

unfortunatelly i didn't call my mom in law recently to know if she had the same dream but i will ask my wife to ask her :D

hopefully their dreams will come true this week :)

Timeline

nancy, plz inform me what the congressman would ask from you to get involved as some congressmen ask you to fill a form and other's don't , and as our congressman didn't ask for that and he just sent them a mail which has not been replied yet , then i want to know if we should take it the official way with him and ask him about the form.

you understand what i mean ??

Timeline
nancy, plz inform me what the congressman would ask from you to get involved as some congressmen ask you to fill a form and other's don't , and as our congressman didn't ask for that and he just sent them a mail which has not been replied yet , then i want to know if we should take it the official way with him and ask him about the form.

you understand what i mean ??

I have not heard back from my congressman since I just emailed them. Im guessing maybe I wont hear back from them until sometime later this week. Did they write you back to let you know that they had contacted the embassy and were waiting for their response or has the congressman not written back to you all? If the congress has contacted them and not received a response back yet that could mean that the embassy is waiting to respond to them with good news about your visa. As soon as I hear back from my congressman, I will let you know whether they require me to fill out a form or not. Isa this will be a good week for us since its the beginning of a new month.

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

I hope that February will be better than January and i hope that we all will hear good news this month .

Have a nice blessed day everyone .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I hope that February will be better than January and i hope that we all will hear good news this month .

I pray that is true since it is the month of love. I am waiting for 5am so that I can call the embassy since they have not replied back to my emails for the past two weeks. Have you contacted them lately?

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline

we all have having a great hope of a good february , and isA isA isA alot of visas will be released in february :)

Timeline
I have not heard back from my congressman since I just emailed them. Im guessing maybe I wont hear back from them until sometime later this week. Did they write you back to let you know that they had contacted the embassy and were waiting for their response or has the congressman not written back to you all? If the congress has contacted them and not received a response back yet that could mean that the embassy is waiting to respond to them with good news about your visa. As soon as I hear back from my congressman, I will let you know whether they require me to fill out a form or not. Isa this will be a good week for us since its the beginning of a new month.

yes actually 2 weeks ago we contacted our congressman by phone and his assistant replied my wife and took all our case information and told her that he will reply us as soon as her gets anything from them , but until now they didn't reply him so we are still waiting . hopefully what you say is true and they didn't contact him yet because they want to reply with good news . but as my wife was confused of which congressman is our congressman so 3 weeks ago she contacted another one by mistake (mail) and 3 days ago they replied her and sent some form to be filled and to be sent again to them so then they can get involved in the case .

now i don't know shall we fill the form and follow the mistake congressman or shall we ignore it and keep on going with our congressman despite he didn't send us any forms ??

any ideas ?

Timeline
I pray that is true since it is the month of love. I am waiting for 5am so that I can call the embassy since they have not replied back to my emails for the past two weeks. Have you contacted them lately?

they replied me as i said on 28th saying that the consular is reviewing the case and the visa will be issued once the review is done , that kind of mails make me upset actually as it's the same since 2 months and they do nothing but to change words .

the case is under consular's review (3 months ago)

the case is under consular's final review (2 months ago)

counslar is reviewing the case (3 days ago)

and i called them yesterday and some sweet lady answered that case is out of AP and in counslar's office to be reviewed nowadays , and when i asked is it the general consular or the consular which interviewed me , she was like it makes no different . lol i don't know why did i ask that because it makes no different to me but i just wanted to know if the general consular get involved in any steps or not .

anyone knows ?

Timeline
they replied me as i said on 28th saying that the consular is reviewing the case and the visa will be issued once the review is done , that kind of mails make me upset actually as it's the same since 2 months and they do nothing but to change words .

the case is under consular's review (3 months ago)

the case is under consular's final review (2 months ago)

counslar is reviewing the case (3 days ago)

and i called them yesterday and some sweet lady answered that case is out of AP and in counslar's office to be reviewed nowadays , and when i asked is it the general consular or the consular which interviewed me , she was like it makes no different . lol i don't know why did i ask that because it makes no different to me but i just wanted to know if the general consular get involved in any steps or not .

anyone knows ?

Nope .Its under the CO review '' the CO in charge of your case ''

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Nope .Its under the CO review '' the CO in charge of your case ''

oh that's a good news for me man as in the interview the consular asked me to send a joint sponsor and one week later i did but she rejected it after 5 days , then i realized that i can use my assets and to prove that my wife is able to sponsor me without any joint sponsor so we send them some evidences and the consular didn't reject since then and everything went fine , now when the same consular is reviewing then i think there will be not problems with our sponsorship , am i right??

i mean , could that be an issue for me to be worried about after 3 months of sending them that ??

Edited by disconnection

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.