disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Update :-

Well i called the USA embassy again today and it was the same guy .

He told me the same thing as he said before .the new AP stared on Jan 13 .i asked him if its a name check or what he says he can not tell me any details.and he says that that AP is going in USA not in Egypt and its going to take from one to 3 months .

He says its the last step before they issue the visa '' Hope so ''

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Update :-

Well i called the USA embassy again today and it was the same guy .

He told me the same thing as he said before .the new AP stared on Jan 13 .i asked him if its a name check or what he says he can not tell me any details.and he says that that AP is going in USA not in Egypt and its going to take from one to 3 months .

He says its the last step before they issue the visa '' Hope so ''

zomg! That is potentially 13 months of AP. :( Is there anyway Trina can come see you? Maybe it would help?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
i have got kind of the same reply like the one you got , the same final review and review since 3 months . it's frustrating most of the time because it wouldn't take that long if they were saving every single word in the file in their minds, they sound like they are studying the cases not reviewing them .

and yes , the same situation is here for us as they replied our mail but they didn't reply the congressman's ... that is so strange actually but let's hope next week will come with some good news as we reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly need to hear something good .

i keep you all in my prayers . may God help all of us .

I know .they answered my Emails and they did not answer my fiancee's senator Email yet .

I guess when it comes to senator or to congressman they take their time before they answered them .cause they did not want to say something wrong to them .so they want to make sure before they say anything and i guess sometimes they wait to tell them good news if they can .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
zomg! That is potentially 13 months of AP. :( Is there anyway Trina can come see you? Maybe it would help?

Well we rather to save money as much as we can cause we have many things to buy for .Our wedding ,honeymoon.........

Plus i guess it wont help at this point .

I guess it a name check .cause that's the only thing they can do it in USA.and that guy at the embassy told me that new AP is going in USA.

And when i asked him why you did not start that during those 10 months? he says that they could not and it like step by step system .

He says that my case was under review by the CO .'' i guess the review and my second interview and Trina's interview '' i feel like the CO was waiting for Trina's interview to see if she will approve us or not.and i guess after she got the result of that interview she is going to approve us.that's why she started that new AP '' Which i guess its a name check'' before she issue the visa .cause if she is going to deny us why she will start that new AP ?!!!!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know how upsetting this process is especially as it gets longer and longer, but at least you are one day closer to seeing your fiancee again. Isa isa the AP will be finished very quickly and you will have the visa soon and be reunited with your fiancee. Isa everyone will also hear good news soon. I really think that they are not writing the congressmen back yet because they are waiting until they can give them good news.

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
Well we rather to save money as much as we can cause we have many things to buy for .Our wedding ,honeymoon.........

Plus i guess it wont help at this point .

I guess it a name check .cause that's the only thing they can do it in USA.and that guy at the embassy told me that new AP is going in USA.

And when i asked him why you did not start that during those 10 months? he says that they could not and it like step by step system .

He says that my case was under review by the CO .'' i guess the review and my second interview and Trina's interview '' i feel like the CO was waiting for Trina's interview to see if she will approve us or not.and i guess after she got the result of that interview she is going to approve us.that's why she started that new AP '' Which i guess its a name check'' before she issue the visa .cause if she is going to deny us why she will start that new AP ?!!!!

I got some information from a GF about AP. They explained that anytime there is a hit on a name they have to investigate it. Name checks are put through all kinds of databases. And when a hit happens that means the Embassy has to pull the physical file and they have to read over it even if the name was mentioned as a witness to an accident. For Egypt requesting and obtaining files can take some time because of organization of physical files and other offices can take their sweet time about it. For the UK AP is much faster because records may be scanned and put into electronic form and thus they are faster to obtain and read over. So yes they are examining the cases and files they obtain and it is a step by step process.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
I know .they answered my Emails and they did not answer my fiancee's senator Email yet .

I guess when it comes to senator or to congressman they take their time before they answered them .cause they did not want to say something wrong to them .so they want to make sure before they say anything and i guess sometimes they wait to tell them good news if they can .

i totally agree and that's exactly what came to my mind:)

I know how upsetting this process is especially as it gets longer and longer, but at least you are one day closer to seeing your fiancee again. Isa isa the AP will be finished very quickly and you will have the visa soon and be reunited with your fiancee. Isa everyone will also hear good news soon. I really think that they are not writing the congressmen back yet because they are waiting until they can give them good news.

:thumbs: i wish we are right :innocent:

Timeline
I got some information from a GF about AP. They explained that anytime there is a hit on a name they have to investigate it. Name checks are put through all kinds of databases. And when a hit happens that means the Embassy has to pull the physical file and they have to read over it even if the name was mentioned as a witness to an accident. For Egypt requesting and obtaining files can take some time because of organization of physical files and other offices can take their sweet time about it. For the UK AP is much faster because records may be scanned and put into electronic form and thus they are faster to obtain and read over. So yes they are examining the cases and files they obtain and it is a step by step process.

I agree .and i guess cause most or maybe all the people in Egypt have common names so i guess most of us got a name hit .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

I really hope so .

I want to add something funny .before the soccer match yesterday '' Egypt VS Algeria '' i was like well if Egypt win that match all of Cairo's final review club will get their visas in Feb .So i hope my thoughts will be right and all of us will get our visas in Feb .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I really hope so .

I want to add something funny .before the soccer match yesterday '' Egypt VS Algeria '' i was like well if Egypt win that match all of Cairo's final review club will get their visas in Feb .So i hope my thoughts will be right and all of us will get our visas in Feb .

LOOOOOOOL isA we will close this club during february and we will create a new club for the next step :)

here we are heading to a new week and new month , i have a great hope that we will hear good news and the consulate visa's printer will be working hard to print our visas :)

keep faith up guys as we are in the final step to our new life , the life that we want and which we suffered for almost a year to have . AND WE DESERVE IT ;)

Timeline

I think this will be a good week isa with lots of approvals. The embassy is actually open the whole week with no holidays. It seems like they had one day off every week in December and January. I plan to call the Embassy on Sunday and attempt to get any useful information from them. If not then I plan to get my senator or congressman involved.........maybe both. As much as I love being off on the weekends as much as I dislike the weekends because the embassy is closed and cannot work on our cases.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and cant wait for the final match between Egypt and Ghana!!

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
I think this will be a good week isa with lots of approvals. The embassy is actually open the whole week with no holidays. It seems like they had one day off every week in December and January. I plan to call the Embassy on Sunday and attempt to get any useful information from them. If not then I plan to get my senator or congressman involved.........maybe both. As much as I love being off on the weekends as much as I dislike the weekends because the embassy is closed and cannot work on our cases.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and cant wait for the final match between Egypt and Ghana!!

I hope that you will hear good news when you will cal them .

Lets hope that we all will get outta that club in Feb LOL.

:dance::dance: go go Egypt go its your birthday :dance::dance:

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
I hope that you will hear good news when you will cal them .

Lets hope that we all will get outta that club in Feb LOL.

:dance::dance: go go Egypt go its your birthday :dance::dance:

Isa before the end of February we can start the visa issued or visa in hand club. I know that is one club that everyone from Cairo would like to join soon!!!

Embassy Journey

U.S. Journey

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
Isa before the end of February we can start the visa issued or visa in hand club. I know that is one club that everyone from Cairo would like to join soon!!!

yes we are actually waiting for nothing else as our life is holded upon what they do in the consulate these days , hope all of us will start to have that active life again after a long time in the waiting mood which is destroying my nervous system . FEBRUARY , WILL YOU BE THE MONTHS OF HAPPINESS FOR US ?? hmmmmm isA you will be :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.