disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thank you, Sharifah!! :)

Cairo, sounds like good news... I think DHL is closed on Fridays and Saturdays, you need to call them and check though.

Disconnection, I may be out of the list...but I'm still with all of you in heart... I really feel all your frustration, inshaAllah all of you will hear great news soon! I'll still pop in now and then in the thread to cheer for all of you and celebrate with you an approval after another! :star:

Good luck to all of you! (F):thumbs:

thx aya and we wish you will get your visa during next week isA :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
thx aya and we wish you will get your visa during next week isA :)

Thank you brother :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I called DOS today and as usual they said that the visa has not been issued yet. Also I emailed the embassy last week and this week and still have not gotten a reply. This is getting so frustrating and it makes no sense to keep people that just want to have a life together apart so long.

Aya please let us know when you get the visa in hand. Have you checked DHL to see if the status has changed??

HG,I completely understand your frustration about this long wait. Have you tried to call the embassy recently because I have found that on the phone they give me a lot more details about the case then they do through email. Also you might want to get your fiance to call DOS and to find out if it is indeed AP or if it just the review after AP.

I am keeping all of us in my prayers for a quick visa in hand!!!

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
I called DOS today and as usual they said that the visa has not been issued yet. Also I emailed the embassy last week and this week and still have not gotten a reply. This is getting so frustrating and it makes no sense to keep people that just want to have a life together apart so long.

Aya please let us know when you get the visa in hand. Have you checked DHL to see if the status has changed??

HG,I completely understand your frustration about this long wait. Have you tried to call the embassy recently because I have found that on the phone they give me a lot more details about the case then they do through email. Also you might want to get your fiance to call DOS and to find out if it is indeed AP or if it just the review after AP.

it's too frustrating actually and i understand and feel the same way you all do , but what we can do is to ask God to supply us with patience and to supply them with mercy :(

let's refresh our hope that next week will be the one and we will have good news . this cosulate stage of the journey is the hell it self but isA we have only few days to get our visas in hands . AMEN

Timeline
man think of how much people in 2005 and 2006 were suffering , it was taking more than a year in AP to get your visa , and you fiancee has to think of that too . what is a year comparing to the rest of the life together when you get the visa ?? you have waited for too long time and now you are about to end your journey successfully so just hold on and don't feel guilty because it's not your mistake . i always say that easy come easy go , so you both will care a loooooooooot about eachother when you are isA together because you didn't come together easily .

you understand what i mean ?? just be wise and isA God will help you man because you were patient and thankful for everything he gives you .

Thank you so much bro for your kind words .I really appreciate it .

I hope that we will be together soon .and i guess when we will be together we will forget about all of that damn sh*t .

I hope that we will hear good news soon .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Well no i did not .i called them last week .

My fiancee really hates to call DOS but she call them almost daily to make me happy .she called them yesterday and they told her that the case is still pending .It does not say on their computer if its name check or its pending at the embassy .When she called them the day before they told her its under review !

USA embassy drives me insane .After i got their Email yesterday .i replied it and i said It has been 10 months and i did not hear anything from you but administrative processing !!and we really don't know if you are going to approve us or deny us after all of that waiting !!

We really sick of waiting and we just want to be together. and i guess we don't ask for so much .

Are we any closer to the end of that forever processing ?!!!!

That's really more than enough and no one in this world can handle that .

and after a few minutes i got an Email from them and they said '' the case is pending AP ''Isn't that funny how they response to our Emails ?!!!

I hope that we all will hear good news soon .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Well no i did not .i called them last week .

My fiancee really hates to call DOS but she call them almost daily to make me happy .she called them yesterday and they told her that the case is still pending .It does not say on their computer if its name check or its pending at the embassy .When she called them the day before they told her its under review !

USA embassy drives me insane .After i got their Email yesterday .i replied it and i said It has been 10 months and i did not hear anything from you but administrative processing !!and we really don't know if you are going to approve us or deny us after all of that waiting !!

We really sick of waiting and we just want to be together. and i guess we don't ask for so much .

Are we any closer to the end of that forever processing ?!!!!

That's really more than enough and no one in this world can handle that .

and after a few minutes i got an Email from them and they said '' the case is pending AP ''Isn't that funny how they response to our Emails ?!!!

I hope that we all will hear good news soon .

i guess calls is better than mails man , so don't send them mails so often as you will not get the chance to discuss anything with anyone on the mail .

Timeline

i have noticed something new in their replies and i hope you can notice it too as i guess it's a good point , by the end of their replies you will find 2 letters , i could be NI or MR .

i guess this is the first letters of the first and last name of the who replied the mail . i thinkkkkkkkkk this is a new issue they do to know who replies what to prevent anyone of giving fake replies to the inquiry mails , what do you think ??

Timeline
i have noticed something new in their replies and i hope you can notice it too as i guess it's a good point , by the end of their replies you will find 2 letters , i could be NI or MR .

i guess this is the first letters of the first and last name of the who replied the mail . i thinkkkkkkkkk this is a new issue they do to know who replies what to prevent anyone of giving fake replies to the inquiry mails , what do you think ??

Well they used to do that long time ago .

I guess its still the same and they still give us the same replies as they want to give us .

A woman here sent them an email and she asked them if they want her husband to send them her original divorce certificate or her previous original marriage certificate cause he is not sure .Guess what they said to her .Dear Madam thank you for your email please note that the case is under AP .LOOOOOOOOOOL

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Well they used to do that long time ago .

I guess its still the same and they still give us the same replies as they want to give us .

A woman here sent them an email and she asked them if they want her husband to send them her original divorce certificate or her previous original marriage certificate cause he is not sure .Guess what they said to her .Dear Madam thank you for your email please note that the case is under AP .LOOOOOOOOOOL

i didn't got this mail signature before so i thought they are starting something :(

oh no wait i remember reading this post yesterday but what i thought is that they need nothing and her husband is in AP so she thinks they need something to get him out of AP so that's how they reply came as .

do you think this is a generic reply ?? i really don't think so

have a nice weekend guys and we will start the new week with a new hope and keep it in your mind that one week passed means one week closer to be with your beloved ones :)

good luck for all of us and may God bless our journey . AMEN

Timeline

When I would receive a reply from the embassy, my email would have NI at the end. Have no idea what it would be referring to as I also would think it was the initials of the person sending it. This was 3 years ago!!! So I guess they still have the same generic mail! Wish I could offer some sort of help.

Good luck!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

28th January From Embassy

The adminstraitve processing has been completed. The officer is revewing the case. We will process the conclusion once that is completed.

We got the same email from two weeks ago as a reply from the Embassy today. No word from the Congresman's office though. That is really weird the Embassy will respond to us before it responds to the Congressman's office. Makes ya wonder? I didn't attempt to call DOS again. I'm going to wait till Feb/next week.

Hubby has been asked to stay working at the clinic till mid-Feb since the Syrian Doctor who is to replace him can't make it by the 1st. The Polish Ambassador to Egypt came and gave a visit to the clinic this month since the owner of the clinic passed away. It is just as well Hubby stays working at the clinic for now since his visa hasn't arrived yet and DHL has the clinic address for the return packet. They have offered him a job until August there working with the Syrian Doctor since the tourist season will pick up again but the conflicts in management and the struggle for power subjects him to things he shouldn't have to be dealing with right now in his time of grief. I wish he'd get his visa soon and be able to come here and be far away from all that. It is quiet and peaceful nice place to heal here at his new home waiting for him.

I hope we all here some good news next week and the Embassy is handing out visas again.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
28th January From Embassy

The adminstraitve processing has been completed. The officer is revewing the case. We will process the conclusion once that is completed.

We got the same email from two weeks ago as a reply from the Embassy today. No word from the Congresman's office though. That is really weird the Embassy will respond to us before it responds to the Congressman's office. Makes ya wonder? I didn't attempt to call DOS again. I'm going to wait till Feb/next week.

Hubby has been asked to stay working at the clinic till mid-Feb since the Syrian Doctor who is to replace him can't make it by the 1st. The Polish Ambassador to Egypt came and gave a visit to the clinic this month since the owner of the clinic passed away. It is just as well Hubby stays working at the clinic for now since his visa hasn't arrived yet and DHL has the clinic address for the return packet. They have offered him a job until August there working with the Syrian Doctor since the tourist season will pick up again but the conflicts in management and the struggle for power subjects him to things he shouldn't have to be dealing with right now in his time of grief. I wish he'd get his visa soon and be able to come here and be far away from all that. It is quiet and peaceful nice place to heal here at his new home waiting for him.

I hope we all here some good news next week and the Embassy is handing out visas again.

i have got kind of the same reply like the one you got , the same final review and review since 3 months . it's frustrating most of the time because it wouldn't take that long if they were saving every single word in the file in their minds, they sound like they are studying the cases not reviewing them .

and yes , the same situation is here for us as they replied our mail but they didn't reply the congressman's ... that is so strange actually but let's hope next week will come with some good news as we reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly need to hear something good .

i keep you all in my prayers . may God help all of us .

Timeline
i have got kind of the same reply like the one you got , the same final review and review since 3 months . it's frustrating most of the time because it wouldn't take that long if they were saving every single word in the file in their minds, they sound like they are studying the cases not reviewing them .

and yes , the same situation is here for us as they replied our mail but they didn't reply the congressman's ... that is so strange actually but let's hope next week will come with some good news as we reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly need to hear something good .

i keep you all in my prayers . may God help all of us .

Thanks for that information disconnection. Sounds like several of us are in the same boat.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.