MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

I have to say........I LOVE you all. Sus, just gave me a little hope. Sometimes that's all it takes! Thanks, girls (F)

:luv:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey girl I feel so special .....u missed me! All is good with me. I just don't get a chance to check in until late night cause of school. There r so many things I want to comment about but by the time I catch up the topic of conversation is long gone. I do update my facebook throughout the day though.

Oh so FB is more important then us now??? (insert taps foot smiley)

goooood morning and happy Friday!

Louis calls me at 5:50am and says " I Lost my wallett!!".... OMG ... HOLY $HIT.... #######..... I am freaking out! His GC is in there.

So then as I am freaking out his friend walks in and says "hey Louis, Wayne found your wallet on his couch"....Thank GOD!!!

What a way to wake up!! I could smack him!!!!

Did he have to carry his green card with him?

Timeline
Good morning Lady C! Awww I know you going to miss your daughter when she goes back to college. Is this her freshmen year? How old is your step-son that will be coming in April?

Nothing much going on with me this weekend. I need to purchase a new bed so I will be shopping for that and just preparing for Den's arrival in a few, yay!!!! :dance:

What’s wrong the old bed has too many miles on it?? :rofl::rofl:

Come on you have to admit you walked right into that one :yes::lol::yes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ruh ruh, oh we didnt get to the drama yet girl hold on to your hat!

Well I will say this, Steve was shocked that this one had sex scenes in it. He was hollering from our bedroom, what are you watching and made a point to come lol and rewind it back some :rofl: ol pervert... lol

He has stabilized a bit. He really only gets mean when that ammonia level gets out of wack so we are starting to recognize that as a sign. Actually all week he has been calling me and telling how thankful he is that we came out there for Christmas and that he is sorry for how he was acting. He has told me this at least 5 times since I have been home. He called me yesterday saying that the board at the Mayo clinic did approve him for a live donor. I thought his blood type was A+ but it is O+ so I need to go check what blood type I am.

I don't mind you asking at all thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

Well ladies I am out of here for the day we are going out for our team "holiday" lunch today to this place http://araka.com/gestalt/go.cfm?objectid=C...FEDEAA163AAB2DA so I will catch up with you all later.

Have a good weekend!

Awww thats great to hear about how he feels.....We got your back! Enjoy your lunch :)

Timeline
Tee I know you are as hot as fish grease but girl don't let her take you out your element! Keep on doing what you been doing next time she will recognize cause like you say she is lost without her phone. Too bas so sad :whistle: Chile don't even let her run no game bout she don't have no friends cause she live in Del County PUHLEASE what about her friend she was cutting up with?? Um please NEXT LOL

Whatever you decide about this weekend yuh know weh mi deh. I'll just be packing this weekend and getting things ready to send to Haiti and trying not to cheat on my diet LOL.

Ok the movie is about to get real crazy the looks between the cook and the wifer crack me up, I told you this one was different but it won;t dissapoint!

_6_AXoFQh8U

Your so good to me Philly thank you! :)

Timeline
Is it just me or is today dragging? :angry:

Yes it is!

A little bit.

I have to say........I LOVE you all. Sus, just gave me a little hope. Sometimes that's all it takes! Thanks, girls (F)

We have to have each others backs and pick each other up - or kick the azz of the one who knocked our friend down! Love you too!

Just got this in an email:

View operational Agent locations in Haiti

All of us at Western Union would like to express our sadness and deepest sympathy to everyone involved in the tragic events affecting Haiti.

The following are ways to join Western Union in helping with relief efforts.

SEND MONEY:

* For a limited time, send money through Western Union from the US to Haiti with no transfer fee*. Payment is subject to availability. See below.

Send money now

BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE RECENT EVENTS IN HAITI, SERVICE DISRUPTIONS ARE BEING EXPERIENCED. SOME LOCATIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
A little bit.

You gave me hope too JG along with some other ladies! It's good to have a good support system :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, its been an interesting week and a half now.

1. We got the letter stating we need custody info

2. I sent the bio mom a letter that she needs to sign in front of the JP here is a little of it

LETTER OF PERMISSION AND AUTHORIZATION

FOR BENEFICIARY *****************

TO RESIDE WITH BIOLOGICAL FATHER ************************

I,** (DOB **), having joint custody with C**(DOB ***), of our natural minor child A** (DOB) **** hereby grant permission and authorization for our natural minor child *****, to immigrate from the country of Jamaica where she resides with myself, and reside with her father in the United States of America.

The child, *** has a CR2 Visa Petition that was filed for her in May of 2009 by her father’s wife B***. Case # KNG2***

In order for her to immigrate, I am submitting a notarized statement, authorizing and granting permission for **** to immigrate to the United States.

If you have any questions you can call me at (876)______________.

3. Had my hubby best friend to get the letter to her and signed. I faxed it to him, and the same day is when he got her to sign it with the JP.

4. Got hubby to sign a similar paper stating full responsibility and joint custody authorizing the baby to come.

5 So everything is a go and my huuby friend says he wants to send the paper to us Fed Ex instead of taking 2week snail mail, but he dont have no money. So I moneygram him the money on Tuesday afternoon.

Do you know as of this morning he still aint picked that money up :bonk:

WTH

We have been calling him and he dont answer then he calls us and hangs up the first ring so we call him back and no answer.

6 Finally he calls this morning to say someone gave him the money and he sent it a few days ago and he just aint picked up the money yet!!! to reimburse that person :bonk:

My hubby said he lying. he said he dont know why because aint no reason for him to lie but he thinks he is. :rofl:

So waiting for it so I can send it to NVC and then

Wait for case Complete.t2802.gif

hope the NVC accepts that with no problem because that is exactly what I have....keep me posted. hope it arrives soon and friend is not giving you the runaround....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so hubby is totally clueless about the lifting of conditions thing....i keep bringing it up to him saying we need to get our shyt together and be ready to mail this ####### by march 6....he keeps saying why do we have to do that again :bonk:

anyway, have any of you recently done LOC? I'm really not trying to send in a ridiculous amount of #######...just the main and most important things to get approved and over with....

Are you feeling better, Finesse?

finally brought mi rass to work....feeling a bit more human today, thanks.

Timeline
I agree to a point. I'm sorry; but I have been there. You can talk till you are blue in the face; but when you see your life flash before your eyes cause you think God we worked so long and hard for this and you are going to throw it all away..........well, you might think differently.

I agree JG sometimes you do talk till your blue in the face. See I have a demanding personality so with my soon to be X I tried my best to clam it down but after a while it felt like I was his mother instead of his partner.

Part of me blames myself. I think what I did wrong was I stepped into the situation trying to be Ms. fix it. If there was a problem I fixed it I never gave him a chance to try and solve situations himself or stand on his own tow feet. So then after a while I got tired of being the “ man “ and when he couldn’t step up to take charge I got upset and wanted out. Well part of me thinks I created the monster so that is what I get. I know going forward to let a man think for himself!!! If he can’t do it that is a signal to keep it moving.

Our biggest disagreement were he was making a decent living at his job but he was a custodian. I’m not knocking him being a custodian I just wanted him to want more for our himself and our children. He worked for a college so he was able to go to school for free and so many times different postings came up where he could apply to be the supervisor or manager of the department and he never gave any of it a shot. It was hell trying to put fire under his rass. Then he drank on top of that. Oh hell naw!!! I put so much energy into trying to get him to do better that hell I lost the fire to make myself do better.

You can’t make a person change they have to want to change. Some men with a push will do it and others won’t if there set in there ways. Lehi sounds like a decent dude so I’m hoping with some pushing from Ells she’ll get him to move but I think if he’s being told what to do he’ll rebel. I think she is on the right path she just has to watch her approach. I want her to be his wife/partner not his momma.

What’s wrong the old bed has too many miles on it?? :rofl::rofl:

Come on you have to admit you walked right into that one :yes::lol::yes:

See some folks :whistle::angry::bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I agree JG sometimes you do talk till your blue in the face. See I have a demanding personality so with my soon to be X I tried my best to clam it down but after a while it felt like I was his mother instead of his partner.

Part of me blames myself. I think what I did wrong was I stepped into the situation trying to be Ms. fix it. If there was a problem I fixed it I never gave him a chance to try and solve situations himself or stand on his own tow feet. So then after a while I got tired of being the “ man “ and when he couldn’t step up to take charge I got upset and wanted out. Well part of me thinks I created the monster so that is what I get. I know going forward to let a man think for himself!!! If he can’t do it that is a signal to keep it moving.

Our biggest disagreement were he was making a decent living at his job but he was a custodian. I’m not knocking him being a custodian I just wanted him to want more for our himself and our children. He worked for a college so he was able to go to school for free and so many times different postings came up where he could apply to be the supervisor or manager of the department and he never gave any of it a shot. It was hell trying to put fire under his rass. Then he drank on top of that. Oh hell naw!!! I put so much energy into trying to get him to do better that hell I lost the fire to make myself do better.

You can’t make a person change they have to want to change. Some men with a push will do it and others won’t if there set in there ways. Lehi sounds like a decent dude so I’m hoping with some pushing from Ells she’ll get him to move but I think if he’s being told what to do he’ll rebel. I think she is on the right path she just has to watch her approach. I want her to be his wife/partner not his momma.

Dada, We rarely agree, lol - But you hit the nail on the head with this post.

I know someone that came up on a K1 - his wife did EVERYTHING for him, told him what to do, where to go, who to be friends with, what to eat - almost to the point of when to take a shyt. It wasn't a partnership, it was a dictatorship - He had had enough and left her - But the scariest thing was, he didn't know how to function in the US - how to open a bank account, balance a checkbook, find a job, take classes - nothing - she had dictated to him for 4 years and not worked with him to help him learn.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.