MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Lady C (((Waving)))

How exciting your daughter is going back to school :thumbs: Good luck with the apt hunting, whooh those prices , are you thinking about buying instead?

Me too girl!

Hey Mamma, D told me he talked to yuh Mista last night. I fell asleep on him while watching a movie haaa, does he want to go out this weekend I could do D&B again!

Well Im not sure what is going to happen because I have the awful task of meeting up with my daughter's family. They haven't seen her in 5 years and she wants to see them. I have NO interest whatsoever in seeing them, but Im doing it for her. We could go early and then go out with them later.....Let me talk to Steve.

On another note, she had the audacity to ask for her phone back.. I said a firm "NO" you don't deserve it back right now. (3 wks as of Monday) She is walking around like she lost her best friend. She blames me for moving to Del. County as to the reason she has no friends. I said "Excuse the hell out of me for wanting a better life for you." Turned over in my bed and drowned her lil behind out with my MP3 player in my ears... hmph!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Well Im not sure what is going to happen because I have the awful task of meeting up with my daughter's family. They haven't seen her in 5 years and she wants to see them. I have NO interest whatsoever in seeing them, but Im doing it for her. We could go early and then go out with them later.....Let me talk to Steve.

On another note, she had the audacity to ask for her phone back.. I said a firm "NO" you don't deserve it back right now. (3 wks as of Monday) She is walking around like she lost her best friend. She blames me for moving to Del. County as to the reason she has no friends. I said "Excuse the hell out of me for wanting a better life for you." Turned over in my bed and drowned her lil behind out with my MP3 player in my ears... hmph!

MrsTee my kids hated when I moved them the Maryland from Brooklyn but I told them to get over it. Now they have alot of friends and they love it. They still miss Brooklyn but who cares :innocent:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
MrsTee my kids hated when I moved them the Maryland from Brooklyn but I told them to get over it. Now they have alot of friends and they love it. They still miss Brooklyn but who cares :innocent:

She is just going through what she considers alot right now because she has been on punishment.. so here it goes.. the pity party...

Timeline
She is just going through what she considers alot right now because she has been on punishment.. so here it goes.. the pity party...

She'll be ok....For every Action there is a Reaction. She Acted so you Reacted.... :thumbs:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Ells…

I think why Lehi is so upset is because his friends are exactly that. HIS FRIENDS. I think being over here and not really knowing anyone he finally met some people that he feels cool with to call friends and maybe around them he doest feel so lonely are like he doesn’t belong. See your friends are your friends he met them through you but these misfits are his.

I totally see your point. Now that he has the opportunity you want him to push forward and want more for his life. I think you are so on the right path it’s just your delivery. You want to push him without shoving him. Its little things us woman can do like bringing ut the subject at the oddest times. I think you should have laid it all down on the line and told him what you desire, want and expect. [/b]Signing him up without his consent was kind of mean. I think that is why he is upset one your are pulling him away from his crew and two you just signed him up without letting him have a say so. Tell him there is nothing wrong with taking these classes he can still hang out with his buddies after school hours or on the weekends. And then just make sure on the weekends or after school hours you keep him busy :thumbs: …LOL

Steve Harvey just made a good point. He said the bible says a man without a dream or goal shall parish...

Dada those are some very valid points girl and I will say it again COMMUNICATION is the key! I learned a long time ago you have to let a Man be a Man!

Thanks JQ. That's what I said basically too.

The thing is, guys, and don't yell at me cause I don't give a #######...........No, they are not children. But, they are like infants in the US in a sense that there are different rules and the consequences of those rules can be pretty severe. One mistep during parts of this process can lead to deportation and a permenant ban. To even get to the US is so damn long and stressful. You SEE IT in your head. You see them being arrested, deported, banned.....you KNOW you can't keep up the relationship indefinately then as LDR's are expensive. And, I don't care what anyone says, you start thinking OMG, YOU are risking everything. You start taking it personally as a sign of disrespect. So, you sit there and you preach what is acceptable and what is not in the US. You find yourself saying you are not in Jamaica anymore. You have to follow the rules....the laws. And, in a way, you do feel like you are having to guide them more then you want to. It is what it is. They need to learn the groundwork to be able to take off on their own. Of course, he will get a job eventually, his own friends, his own hobbies or whatever. But, for now, you do have to watch over him and instruct him sometimes. And, in my experience, he always knows better and rolls his eyes. Let me tell you, him knowing better had me bailing him out of jail and driving around the neighborhood looking for my car at 3 a.m. Not to mention constantly having to do repairs on my car and finding more jobs for interview cause he couldn't seem to pass a drug test........I could go on and on.

Sometimes you do have to take that stand. You treat with kid gloves cause you don't want to disrespect nor talk down to. But, when you have to you yell till you get your point across. And, sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do; but you stand up, be strong, and like JQ said, you do it for the good of both of your futures. There is a bigger picture here and he isn't seeing it yet. You have to show him.

JG you hit the nail on the head with some of your points! You are so right :yes: When we signed up we knew this was not gonna be easy but we have to remember these 2 lives are now 1 rememeber our vows but act with common sense as well! This is real LIFE!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

The meeting with my manager went well, except for the phone connection. I called her cell phone, since she's in Brazil & it was 8pm at the time of our call, but there was so much background noise (wind & whatever) that I struggled to hear every word & had to have her repeat things a lot.

So I take it she won't be coming in the office LOL

I JUST TALKED TO BUNZ AND SHE WAS APPROVED!!!!!WOOOOHHOOOOO!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

YAY :dance::dance::star::star::dance::dance: BUNZ!

Well... hubby goes away and the wife plays....

My weekend just got busy! LOL

Tierra and I are going on a "date" tonight. If she is feeling ok. She has a bit of a sore throat, runny/stuffy nose.

We are going to get all dressed up in fancy dresses and go for Pizza! :)

Tomorrow morning, girls breakfast and going to help paint a kitchen while our daughters play in all the snow.

Saturday night Motor Booty again... gotta love disco!

Sunday my brother is taking T to the movies and she is bringing me to BINGO... now get this... if you win, you get sex toys! Its sex toy party bingo! HAHAHA!

Woooo Hoooooo! Wonderful news!

OMG I just LOL'd haaaa

DHL just delivered my stuff AMEN :innocent:

I told you girl, everything is gonna be just fine :yes:

Well, I financed through a friend.....30 year mortgage $400.22 a month. 2 BR, 1 Bath, I have a nice yard, driveway, porch, full basement, etc.

That' what I'm talking about!

Silly question...

Tierra is home again with me today. She didnt sleep well and has a sore throat, runny nose and a little cough.

She has energy now and no fever...

Is it terrible of me to go to the mall with her??? LOL!!!

Well if she doen't have a fever shopping will probably make her feel better :devil:

hello everyone hope everyone has a blessed day..

Hey My2 you too girl!

I stopped at 2-2 its going a little slow for me but overall it is keeping my interest.. Just keep em coming..I need the distraction away from the kids.. yanno..

Ruh ruh, oh we didnt get to the drama yet girl hold on to your hat!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Dillion, hope im not bugging you too much but is your dad stabilizing for now? Has he stopped talking nasty to your family? I am praying for him hard. Im also praying for the "caretakers" (your family) because it can be just as taxing on your family as it is on him (F)

He has stabilized a bit. He really only gets mean when that ammonia level gets out of wack so we are starting to recognize that as a sign. Actually all week he has been calling me and telling how thankful he is that we came out there for Christmas and that he is sorry for how he was acting. He has told me this at least 5 times since I have been home. He called me yesterday saying that the board at the Mayo clinic did approve him for a live donor. I thought his blood type was A+ but it is O+ so I need to go check what blood type I am.

I don't mind you asking at all thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

Well ladies I am out of here for the day we are going out for our team "holiday" lunch today to this place http://araka.com/gestalt/go.cfm?objectid=C...FEDEAA163AAB2DA so I will catch up with you all later.

Have a good weekend!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi peeps! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been sick as hell the last few weeks....don't even know what the frick day it is anymore...tired of being in the house. I'm looking forward to getting back to a somewhat normal routine come Monday.

JQ - what is the latest on stepdaughters case?

anyone have any exciting news?

Girl, its been an interesting week and a half now.

1. We got the letter stating we need custody info

2. I sent the bio mom a letter that she needs to sign in front of the JP here is a little of it

LETTER OF PERMISSION AND AUTHORIZATION

FOR BENEFICIARY *****************

TO RESIDE WITH BIOLOGICAL FATHER ************************

I,** (DOB **), having joint custody with C**(DOB ***), of our natural minor child A** (DOB) **** hereby grant permission and authorization for our natural minor child *****, to immigrate from the country of Jamaica where she resides with myself, and reside with her father in the United States of America.

The child, *** has a CR2 Visa Petition that was filed for her in May of 2009 by her father’s wife B***. Case # KNG2***

In order for her to immigrate, I am submitting a notarized statement, authorizing and granting permission for **** to immigrate to the United States.

If you have any questions you can call me at (876)______________.

3. Had my hubby best friend to get the letter to her and signed. I faxed it to him, and the same day is when he got her to sign it with the JP.

4. Got hubby to sign a similar paper stating full responsibility and joint custody authorizing the baby to come.

5 So everything is a go and my huuby friend says he wants to send the paper to us Fed Ex instead of taking 2week snail mail, but he dont have no money. So I moneygram him the money on Tuesday afternoon.

Do you know as of this morning he still aint picked that money up :bonk:

WTH

We have been calling him and he dont answer then he calls us and hangs up the first ring so we call him back and no answer.

6 Finally he calls this morning to say someone gave him the money and he sent it a few days ago and he just aint picked up the money yet!!! to reimburse that person :bonk:

My hubby said he lying. he said he dont know why because aint no reason for him to lie but he thinks he is. :rofl:

So waiting for it so I can send it to NVC and then

Wait for case Complete.t2802.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

JQ, that's good girl. That friend acting a little shady ain't he? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG can you tell my kids this?

Ha ha....after I tell mine. My 17 year old thinks he's grown now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JQ, that's good girl. That friend acting a little shady ain't he? :unsure:

Ya think?

Naw he is a good person to me. He was the best man in the wedding and when I googled his name this came up.

He was recently named Top Police from Area 2, and competed for top honours in the annual Lasco sponsored Police of the Year Competition. Candidates are nominated by their colleagues based on their leadership capabilities, involvement in community development, knowledge of the Jamaica Constabulary Force policies and of current affairs both local and international.

He is very prominent in his community. Alot of people know him. Thats why my hubby said he dont know why he lied but he thinks he did :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Tee I know you are as hot as fish grease but girl don't let her take you out your element! Keep on doing what you been doing next time she will recognize cause like you say she is lost without her phone. Too bas so sad :whistle: Chile don't even let her run no game bout she don't have no friends cause she live in Del County PUHLEASE what about her friend she was cutting up with?? Um please NEXT LOL

Whatever you decide about this weekend yuh know weh mi deh. I'll just be packing this weekend and getting things ready to send to Haiti and trying not to cheat on my diet LOL.

Ok the movie is about to get real crazy the looks between the cook and the wifer crack me up, I told you this one was different but it won;t dissapoint!

_6_AXoFQh8U

****ROC VSC****

He has stabilized a bit. He really only gets mean when that ammonia level gets out of wack so we are starting to recognize that as a sign. Actually all week he has been calling me and telling how thankful he is that we came out there for Christmas and that he is sorry for how he was acting. He has told me this at least 5 times since I have been home. He called me yesterday saying that the board at the Mayo clinic did approve him for a live donor. I thought his blood type was A+ but it is O+ so I need to go check what blood type I am.

I don't mind you asking at all thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

Well ladies I am out of here for the day we are going out for our team "holiday" lunch today to this place http://araka.com/gestalt/go.cfm?objectid=C...FEDEAA163AAB2DA so I will catch up with you all later.

Have a good weekend!

Praise God he was approved Dillon that is fabulous news! :luv:

Have a great lunch yummy!

****ROC VSC****

Is it just me or is today dragging? :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is it just me or is today dragging? :angry:

A little bit.

I have to say........I LOVE you all. Sus, just gave me a little hope. Sometimes that's all it takes! Thanks, girls (F)

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.