MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Louis made it ok... Extenz and all! LOL... they didnt even look.

Thats great Tierra gonna miss him...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

only you JG only you!

1 luv hope hubby gets well soon.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
LMFAO :rofl::rofl:

do those things really work though :blush:

I find the infomercials so fake :blush:

I could have Louis ask his uncle!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Dens! got your PM just sent you a friends request!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
:crying:

hubby just called to telling me he's having a ball at the beach and the weather is perfect just right with a touch of breeze waiting on his steam fish

I feel you Lawny... I feel your pain.

'cept when I called Louis he was in a field or cows looking for someone.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yall, Not sure if I have been on here at all in 2010 so Happy New Year!!! This is my crazy busy time at work trying to get all Merit and Incentive done and plan a wedding! So I won't be able to long on much, I am logging on to FB since I got my IPhone, so if you every need to ask a question can alway link me on there.

Congrats to all New Approvals, NOA2s, and everyone that have there sweetheart home!!!

WHAT IS UR NAME ON FB

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

hubby just called to telling me he's having a ball at the beach and the weather is perfect just right with a touch of breeze waiting on his steam fish

I would be :crying: to Tre

Hey Philly yuh see it?

Yup I finally got it!!!!!! :star:

LOL

Hey Mamma, Lawd I'm so busy today I haven't even been able to catch up and post :crying:

:dance::star::dance:

mi still mad at yuh :P:bonk: and tappin mi foot!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMFAO :rofl::rofl:

do those things really work though :blush:

I find the infomercials so fake :blush:

So do I but lately a lot of guys are asking the question does size really matter? I guess it has them thinking… :whistle:

Oh and you just had to share the torture with us :angry: …..

Sigh…

What I wouldn’t do to trade places with him right now.

Tre did you decide if your going to join him or not?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies :star:

OK so DHL is a hot mess!! :angry::angry::angry::angry: how the hell my package missed the flight and my hubby sent it waaaaay before the deadline? "maam we are so sorry about that you will get it in the morning" :angry: and here goes NVC "we need proof of citizenship or residence of your co-sponsor" :angry::angry: i asked them that before they said "no MRS __thats not needed for your case" :angry::angry: ok so i have been cussing people out all day long and i really just want to pick someone's toenail out with tweezerst0111.gif ok woooosaaaaaah t0805.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
:angry: mi wah tump im...I decided not to go down the end of the month...and he's dying to come back mi tell im fi tan deh...but I have to be nice I told him to bring back 20lbs a ackee

Oops :blush: I see you already answered my question....

Hey yall, Not sure if I have been on here at all in 2010 so Happy New Year!!! This is my crazy busy time at work trying to get all Merit and Incentive done and plan a wedding! So I won't be able to long on much, I am logging on to FB since I got my IPhone, so if you every need to ask a question can alway link me on there.

Congrats to all New Approvals, NOA2s, and everyone that have there sweetheart home!!!

Portland are you renewing your vows?

Timeline

OK so DHL is a hot mess!! :angry::angry::angry::angry: how the hell my package missed the flight and my hubby sent it waaaaay before the deadline? "maam we are so sorry about that you will get it in the morning" :angry: and here goes NVC "we need proof of citizenship or residence of your co-sponsor" :angry::angry: i asked them that before they said "no MRS __thats not needed for your case" :angry::angry: ok so i have been cussing people out all day long and i really just want to pick someone's toenail out with tweezerst0111.gif ok woooosaaaaaah t0805.gif

Ms Sheka please try to calm down, your pressure sweetie (L) Take care of YOU

Likkle more............. Philly please please please, pretty please and thank you.. I need one! (L)

Timeline
and the last, we had talked for a long time (1 year) yanno one of those over the net thing (young and dumb) so we met because he was gonna move to where I was.. nah bro stay where you at!

And I bet he was a big ish talker to. Those are the worst they talk all that smack and can’t come close to backing it up!!!!

Timeline

Sheka I love your next to last smiley. LOL

I can see your frustration your like come on people I’m so close just work with me not against me. I hope everything works itself out but memba to relax relate release before your pressure goes through the roof and back…

Likkle more............. Philly please please please, pretty please and thank you.. I need one! (L)

Tee ok give me a sec I've only got 7 projects left ughhh and started with 22! :crying: the one I want to post is not on Youtube :angry: soon come

Awwe Sheka, breathe Sis I know exactly how you are feeling have faith everything will work out in God's time! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am trying Tee but people have been trying me all day :angry: and then i hear this mess but imma go watch some spongebob and order some pizza before i end up in the crazy housem0986.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.