MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Morning Yardies....Wah Gwannnn?

I'm over the moon today... :dance: I finally got my W2 so AOS here I come. :dance:

Dens when is you Boo & his Gold Suit coming?

Good morning Lady C! Yay, that is wonderful news. Congrats on the next phrase of your journey!

We hoping Den will be here by Feb.2...I've been looking at ticket prices and as soon as he can confirm his Visa is ready for pick up then its on!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies....Wah Gwannnn?

I'm over the moon today... :dance: I finally got my W2 so AOS here I come. :dance:

MRSTee ah wah mi do yuh? Hit a sista up......

Dens when is you Boo & his Gold Suit coming?

Congrats to you.. happy for you

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What happened? Has she become more interested in disciplining her daughter yet?

My sister's birthday was Friday & the whole family (parents, aunts, cousins, sisters' friends) went on that cruise. They had a blast. That's the last cruise I went on, 4 years ago.

They make you practice putting on the life jackets & lining up n stuff before the cruise ever leaves the port.

I like it, and was about to show Steven... but I didn't want to give him any ideas for more tattoos. He has enough.

I don't need to practice the life jacket thing.....I will have an inflatable bikini, towel, etc. ALL times!

Morning All,

Hope today is a great day. Yesterday was one of those days for me, so today I claim it to be much better.

Awwwww....hope it's better today (F)

Really, you liked the pain? :o

Morning Irie...aww that's cute what Tierra said. She gon miss him. All I need to know is did you guys get the uncle his love portion enhancer medicine? :rofl:

Ha ha......yeah I forgot about that. Did you?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I could've gotten arrested in MoBay. I was about to fight one of the workers in Margaritaville, so I understand.

Exactly and her son tried to give steve the grizzly, he gave it right back! ol batty bwoy

You are killing me today already! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Girl I have been feeling like this for a while now. It seems like weeks. I'm just life less for some reason. I have no drive or motivation it's like I'm just going through the motion with no emotion. My mind frame is whatever… I have never felt like this before and I can't kick the feeling no matter how hard I try. Maybe it's just a phase. I just pray this too shall pass.

You need a little vacay in St. Louis.....I will slap some life back into you. I'm contagious. Promise.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Yeah JG... I got it for him. :)

Ok, so We got up at 4am this morning to bring Louis to the airport. Poor Tierra was so tired. She had a cough and a sore throat so I decided to just let her stay home with me today. She slept until about 9:30 and she feels better now...

She is CLEANING! She has watered my plants and is dusting everything!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Girl you won't have to worry about looking for that stuff they bring it to you. The first thing you do on a cruise after locating your room is the safety drill. They show you in the event of an emergency where you are to go and how to put your life jacket on and how to get in the boat. They don't play. They also have the life jackets in your room for easy access. I took a pic of my soon to be X in his. He looked too funny. He looked as if someone stuffed him in it.

Uh huh......and so you could claim SEE HE HAD IT ON when he...um..."fell" overboard. Good thinking!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning yall,

remeber I was telling yall about the co-worker that was falsifying the mileage sheet!!!

Well guess what after 16 years she was booted!!!!!! :no:

Girl I have been feeling like this for a while now. It seems like weeks. I’m just life less for some reason. I have no drive or motivation it’s like I’m just going through the motion with no emotion. My mind frame is whatever… I have never felt like this before and I can’t kick the feeling no matter how hard I try. Maybe it’s just a phase. I just pray this too shall pass.

Cuz you need to t1517.gif or this t1594.gif or damn girl maybe even this t1548.gifby yourself :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

O.k. my excitement about going to Cabo just went down a few notches :unsure: ….

Why? :unsure:

Good morning yall,

remeber I was telling yall about the co-worker that was falsifying the mileage sheet!!!

Damn, these employers ain't playing! They letting folks go already....2010 just started! :wacko:

Ok, so We got up at 4am this morning to bring Louis to the airport. Poor Tierra was so tired. She had a cough and a sore throat so I decided to just let her stay home with me today. She slept until about 9:30 and she feels better now...

She is CLEANING! She has watered my plants and is dusting everything!

Glad she is feeling better! Aww, she's quite the lil' helper to her mom. :star:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
You are killing me today already! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You need a little vacay in St. Louis.....I will slap some life back into you. I'm contagious. Promise.

JG I hope there are nicer parts of St Louis. I stayed on the military base there with this loser dude and I wasn't impressed... I bet where you are is much nicer, if he'd only taken me off the daggone base. I also was a wreck because When I flew there I had to wait for the greyhound bus to take me to where he could pick me up in his hooptie from. I had just missed one so I had to wait hours upon hours and it was raining so hard, that the little area you wait in became flooded! I had such a bad experience with this dude and my trip there.. The sex was horrible, he had an itty bitty and drawers full of women with big boobs and he snored so loud they could probably hear him in the next state... :rofl:

Timeline
Good morning yall,

Cuz you need to t1517.gif or this t1594.gif or damn girl maybe even this t1548.gifby yourself :rofl:

It's called called a self sexy party! :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They sure aint playing, what makes me so :angry: is she put me down as an expense we were suppose to be friends.m0140.gif And not trying to throw it up or anything but she has a new grandbaby and just got divorce from her husband, and there were times this year that I had money that I slipped her an extra hundred, and once I even gave her a $50 visa gift card because she wanted to go see her mom for her b-day but didnt have any money and her mom is sick.

Im just that kind of person, so why put me down on your mileage sheet saying you driving me home when I have been a friend to you. :wow:

She has been calling corporate for the last 6 months snitching on people that take more than 2 smoke breaks a day. I dont even smoke so it dont bother me.

But it bothered her. But now she in unemployed and the fired her for falsification. And when she was asked about it she said she has been getting over since 1995 :wow:

But when they told her she was fired she said she would pay it back. 9781846462344.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Yuh too ey??

Yep! Poe thangs, we all gon be alright!

JG I hope there are nicer parts of St Louis. I stayed on the military base there with this loser dude and I wasn't impressed... I bet where you are is much nicer, if he'd only taken me off the daggone base. I also was a wreck because When I flew there I had to wait for the greyhound bus to take me to where he could pick me up in his hooptie from. I had just missed one so I had to wait hours upon hours and it was raining so hard, that the little area you wait in became flooded! I had such a bad experience with this dude and my trip there.. The sex was horrible, he had an itty bitty and drawers full of women with big boobs and he snored so loud they could probably hear him in the next state... :rofl:

:no: This story just sounds wrong on so many levels.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.