MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies! I dropped Louis off at the airport at 4:30 this morning! UGH!

He is probably sitting at JFK now waiting on his flight to St Lucia....

Get this... Tierra said "I dont want Louis to be gone".... awww That actually makes me happy.

Thats so sweet and loving

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny-pictures-cat-does-his-job.jpg

Sus!!! You got me over here cracking up!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I have stayed in Kingston a few time Jones town and Seaview Gardens. I also was almost arrested in Kingston (which was my first trip there. Not such a nice experience so I stick more now to the Country sides.

I could've gotten arrested in MoBay. I was about to fight one of the workers in Margaritaville, so I understand.

Morning Philly!

Morning MrsTee! That mother is loco...she doesn't need to be running up over your house trying to check nothing but her own bebe kid! :angry:

Exactly and her son tried to give steve the grizzly, he gave it right back! ol batty bwoy

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yep! :lol: I'm a country girl as well. I'm from Climax, Georgia and I grew up basically on a farm...to this day the roads remain unpaved...so I'm about as country as anyone else, but its all good!

I can see where you got your warmth from. :star: My fiance told me that the southern folks are very warm a hospitable and they'll kill you with their soul food. My mother -in-law and sister-in-laws lives in Lithonia so I'll definitely be spending a little time there.

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i felt like that yesterday.. it will pass...

Girl I have been feeling like this for a while now. It seems like weeks. I’m just life less for some reason. I have no drive or motivation it’s like I’m just going through the motion with no emotion. My mind frame is whatever… I have never felt like this before and I can’t kick the feeling no matter how hard I try. Maybe it’s just a phase. I just pray this too shall pass.

I can see where you got your warmth from. :star: My fiance told me that the southern folks are very warm a hospitable and they'll kill you with their soul food. My mother -in-law and sister-in-laws lives in Lithonia so I'll definitely be spending a little time there.

Awesome! :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I could've gotten arrested in MoBay. I was about to fight one of the workers in Margaritaville, so I understand.

Exactly and her son tried to give steve the grizzly, he gave it right back! ol batty bwoy

MRStee, MRStee, you gotta learn to behave now! why u wanted to whop the workers ####?

TAMH

Girl I have been feeling like this for a while now. It seems like weeks. I’m just life less for some reason. I have no drive or motivation it’s like I’m just going through the motion with no emotion. My mind frame is whatever… I have never felt like this before and I can’t kick the feeling no matter how hard I try. Maybe it’s just a phase. I just pray this too shall pass.

Everyone has their seasons...this is just one of yours. Sometimes before we get our breakthroughs we go through some very dark and difficult periods. This too shall pass. :star:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

You are not alone. Im feeling this way too. We will get through it in time.

MRStee, MRStee, you gotta learn to behave now! why u wanted to whop the workers ####?

Because he came at me wrong and when I tried to walk away he kept mouthing off...I didn't mean for Rashida to come out of me but she just did...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
You are not alone. Im feeling this way too. We will get through it in time.

Because he came at me wrong and when I tried to walk away he kept mouthing off...I didn't mean for Rashida to come out of me but she just did...

Me too ladies. I think its SAD (seasonal affective disorder).

I am motovated to do NOTHING! I get moody and sad. Lazy about work....

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Ive never been on a cruise, Im going on one in july for 3 days to the Bahamas

I went on a seven day cruise out of Miami to Mobay, Grand Cayman (so far I think this is the prettiest island) and Cozumel. I loved it and I can’t wait to go again.

Timeline
Ive been to Jamaica 10 times and to Mexico 2x's I would go to Jamaica 20 more times first :0) my input!!!!

Aww man I can’t see the pics. I‘ll have to wait until I get home.

I hear you JQ. Since my brother started my traveling earlier than my friends I have some places I have been that they haven’t been to yet. They are just now getting the travel bug and lately all the trips they go to I have missed because I was busy going back to JA while they were traveling. I’m a little hurt they won’t go to JA with me. One girl in our crew doesn’t want to visit JA so the rest tend to follow along. I love hanging out with these girls so when they picked Cabo I figured maybe I would bite the bullet and go.

Timeline

Morning Yardies....Wah Gwannnn?

I'm over the moon today... :dance: I finally got my W2 so AOS here I come. :dance:

MRSTee ah wah mi do yuh? Hit a sista up......

Dens when is you Boo & his Gold Suit coming?

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Thus far, I have refrained.....I've read and seen too much about Titanic. Guy I'm dating swears he will change that one day...he's in water rescue for the fire department. I told him, may----be. But, I'm going all through the boat looking at the rivets, life jackets, and row boats first. I'm taking no chances.

Girl you won’t have to worry about looking for that stuff they bring it to you. The first thing you do on a cruise after locating your room is the safety drill. They show you in the event of an emergency where you are to go and how to put your life jacket on and how to get in the boat. They don’t play. They also have the life jackets in your room for easy access. I took a pic of my soon to be X in his. He looked too funny. He looked as if someone stuffed him in it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.