MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Kingston is definitely the place to get it popping, but if you just want to cool out and have some quite time with hubby the country is D place!

Yeah he is from Port Maria...talk about country :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in Georgia are you? are you close to Lithonia?

I'm in Stockbridge on the south side close to Macon but Lithonia is not far from me..about a 30 minute drive!

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, everyone.

Chat with you later!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Kingston is definitely the place to get it popping, but if you just want to cool out and have some quite time with hubby the country is D place!

I have stayed in Kingston a few time Jones town and Seaview Gardens. I also was almost arrested in Kingston (which was my first trip there. Not such a nice experience so I stick more now to the Country sides.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

I have stayed in Kingston a few time Jones town and Seaview Gardens. I also was almost arrested in Kingston (which was my first trip there. Not such a nice experience so I stick more now to the Country sides.

Arrested, oh my! Yeah girl I'm with you on that one...not trying to be locked up abroad! :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awwww! I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. However, you shouldn't let that deter you from exploring and having a little fun.

TAMH

Timeline
From Miami? Our cruise was okay. Damien enjoyed it more than me. It could be cuz I'm preggo and sober :crying:

I would love to go to Cabo one day.

Yes, im sorry you didn't enjoy yourself as much as you'd like to.

Mawning Ladies MRStee, Dens Wifey, IrieCat ((( waving))) Busy busy busy counting down!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
What happened? Has she become more interested in disciplining her daughter yet?

No Nat, it was more like she was trying to find her daughter and accusing my daughter of things. If she knew like I knew, my daughter is probably the reason she hasn't done worse things and isn't in jail. It isn't my daughter's fault she is a lesbian, now is it? May she should take that to Jesus! :angry:

Good morning everyone

Mawning Ladies MRStee, Dens Wifey, IrieCat ((( waving))) Busy busy busy counting down!

Morning Philly!

No Nat, it was more like she was trying to find her daughter and accusing my daughter of things. If she knew like I knew, my daughter is probably the reason she hasn't done worse things and isn't in jail. It isn't my daughter's fault she is a lesbian, now is it? May she should take that to Jesus! :angry:

Good morning everyone

Morning MrsTee! That mother is loco...she doesn't need to be running up over your house trying to check nothing but her own bebe kid! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah he is from Port Maria...talk about country :whistle:

Don't go be talking about my birth parish. I'm also from St. Mary, I was born in Annotto Bay but I left when I was a baby.

So, does that still means I'm country girl? :yes:

TAMH

Don't go be talking about my birth parish. I'm also from St. Mary, I was born in Annotto Bay but I left when I was a baby.

So, does that still means I'm country girl? :yes:

Yep! :lol: I'm a country girl as well. I'm from Climax, Georgia and I grew up basically on a farm...to this day the roads remain unpaved...so I'm about as country as anyone else, but its all good!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.