MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Yall! I think Den's Visa is ready. I have him calling today to confirm. :unsure:

Morning! (Waving) If you don't mind me asking, what part of JA do you live in? I'm so wanting to be back there right now. :crying:

Always, I'm claiming it for you as well. I had one of those days on Monday...actually its been one of those weeks for me! We'll get through it though! :star:

Thanks Dens! Yes we will get through it. I hope Den's visa is ready will he be coming right away once he has the visa in hand?

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, and was about to show Steven... but I didn't want to give him any ideas for more tattoos. He has enough.

Hey Nat, how many does he have, if you don't mind me asking?

Geez, you guys know how to make a girl feel lame! I don't have any tats and Den doesn't either. He told me I better not even think about it. :bonk:

Thanks Dens! Yes we will get through it. I hope Den's visa is ready will he be coming right away once he has the visa in hand?

Yeah for the most part...he wants to spend some time with his son and then he's out. We're aiming for next weekend or Feb. 1. So ready! I still got some cleaning and preparing to do though before he gets here... :whistle: guess I better get on it!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning ladies! I dropped Louis off at the airport at 4:30 this morning! UGH!

He is probably sitting at JFK now waiting on his flight to St Lucia....

Get this... Tierra said "I dont want Louis to be gone".... awww That actually makes me happy.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

I have 5... a couple fairly big ones. Some hurt, some didn't... I liked the pain really... :devil:

Really, you liked the pain? :o

Get this... Tierra said "I dont want Louis to be gone".... awww That actually makes me happy.

Morning Irie...aww that's cute what Tierra said. She gon miss him. All I need to know is did you guys get the uncle his love portion enhancer medicine? :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeaaah :dance:. I'm so happy for you and Den, Finally you'll be together.

I'm in the heart of hot Kingston. You should come to Kingston on one of your trips. If you like partying it's the place to be.

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww, how sweet!

I found that the pain with tattoos varies, depending on where you get it - the more muscular the area and less fat, the more it hurts - The one on my azz didn't hurt at all :whistle: but the one on my thigh, I almost passed out. It also depends on how detailed it is -

I'm in the heart of hot Kingston. You should come to Kingston on one of your trips. If you like partying it's the place to be.

Tam, do you know Bunz? She's been quiet lately, but is in the same situation as you - her hubby is from the US, they have their interview tomorrow - and she's in Kingston

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Hey Den.... you know I hate needles... but I LOVE the rush I get from getting tattoos. I have a few on my "to do" list. I am getting a map of St Lucia with red, yellow, green. And a couple birds on my front shoulders.. (clavical sp?) like my grandfather has (except mine will be prettier) and some other work done around my blue lotus flower.

WE DID get is uncle the Extenz!!! hahahah! I had to purchase it but I didnt care. I dont even think the cashier at Wal Mart was paying attention. hahah... Louis stood FAAAARRRRRR away while I went through the line. LOL!!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Den.... you know I hate needles... but I LOVE the rush I get from getting tattoos. I have a few on my "to do" list. I am getting a map of St Lucia with red, yellow, green. And a couple birds on my front shoulders.. (clavical sp?) like my grandfather has (except mine will be prettier) and some other work done around my blue lotus flower.

WE DID get is uncle the Extenz!!! hahahah! I had to purchase it but I didnt care. I dont even think the cashier at Wal Mart was paying attention. hahah... Louis stood FAAAARRRRRR away while I went through the line. LOL!!!

LMAO - Does Louis realize they will see it in his bags? :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Alright girl! Last week was my first time going into Kingston for the interview...it looked like it was the place to get it poppin' in. I saw a Friday's resturant and almost jumped all over Den pointing at it...lol!

Irie, his uncle bout to get it in, get it in. :devil: Alright Unk!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
LMAO - Does Louis realize they will see it in his bags? :rofl: :rofl:

He has so much $hit in there... curling irons, a tea set! LOL ... they are going to give him a hard time!!! hahhaha!

He worked at the airport at one time so I am sure whoever looks through his bag - he will know them.

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Aww, how sweet!

I found that the pain with tattoos varies, depending on where you get it - the more muscular the area and less fat, the more it hurts - The one on my azz didn't hurt at all :whistle: but the one on my thigh, I almost passed out. It also depends on how detailed it is -

Tam, do you know Bunz? She's been quiet lately, but is in the same situation as you - her hubby is from the US, they have their interview tomorrow - and she's in Kingston

I have to agree with Sus . It depends where you get the tat. I have 5. 1. Taz on my left ankle (I am having it removed and it hutrs more to have it removed then to get it) 2. A butterfly with roses on my right shoulder (did not hurt), 3. My lower back has a huge Hibiscus flower (Cover up hurt more since it has alot of color),4. I tribal sign with two hearts on my right front part of the ankle (hurt at certain places) and then a huge cross on the top of my left foot (hurt like hell)It was suppose to have more to it but It hurt to bad I wanted to wait and then the artist passed away so I left it as is.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Look at this mess we still dealing with in 2010 in the great ole state of Georgia!!! :angry:

By Mike Morris

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The Augusta Chronicle reported on Tuesday that the All-American Basketball Alliance plans to kick off its inaugural season in June and hopes that Augusta will be one of 12 cities to host teams.

But here's the kicker: According to a press release the newspaper and other Augusta media outlets received from the new league, "only players that are natural-born United State citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league."

That's right. Lewis, who calls himself the commissioner of the AABA, will exclude blacks and all foreigners from his new league, which the newspaper said will be based in Atlanta.

According to the Chronicle, Lewis said he wants to emphasize "fundamental basketball" instead of "street ball" played by "people of color."

"There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," Lewis told the paper. "I don't hate anyone of color."

Lewis pointed out recent incidents in the NBA, including Gilbert Arenas' suspension for bringing a gun into the Washington Wizards locker room, and said, "Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?"

But is Lewis, a former promoter of the International Wrestling Union, serious about his plans for such an exclusionary league, which he hopes will have teams in a dozen southeastern cities such as Augusta, Albany and Chattanooga, Tenn.?

The AABA apparently has no Web site, and efforts early Thursday to reach Lewis through the telephone number listed on the league's press release were unsuccessful.

"I am a sports enthusiast myself, but I just don't think that idea's going to fly in Augusta, Ga.," Augusta Mayor Deke Copenhaver told WJBF-TV.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Aww, how sweet!

--------------

I've seen Bunz around but we've only spoken once cause she's hardly ever online when I am. I do notice that her interview is tomorrow, I only hope all is going well with her she'll Ace her interview.

TAMH

Timeline
Alright girl! Last week was my first time going into Kingston for the interview...it looked like it was the place to get it poppin' in. I saw a Friday's resturant and almost jumped all over Den pointing at it...lol!

Irie, his uncle bout to get it in, get it in. :devil: Alright Unk!

Kingston is definitely the place to get it popping, but if you just want to cool out and have some quite time with hubby the country is D place!

TAMH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.